Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) (67053 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Massive Protest Erupt At Aba Umuahia / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Subonbon(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
They thought it was a warfare between the igbos and the yorubas.
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

How will a sensible leader remove Subsidy without announcing a proper plan.

Just like the way his selection threw the whole nation into mourning, so his actions are already doing.

This man is a disaster waiting to happen,he could not even wait for 24 hours before unleashing it.

I hope those guys making noise for him are buying fuel cheaper..... Abi na àwọn foolish people....
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Subonbon(m): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Oga, I posted link to the video on Twitter

Click on the Twitter link and watch the video. No dey talk too much
Abeg bro save your strength for another thing.... Welldone
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Yomit71(m): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2023
All these sons of perdition from the East sef grin grin grin
So shallow in thinking, have you forgotten that nothing good comes easy

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Mcslize: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2023
Creamypie:
Those who voted APC. buy at 170 per litre and no queue

Yes o. The like of these APC cohorts, I heard APC is selling for them at N100 per liter. People like:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer
amooba74

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Mcslize: 5:40am On Jun 01, 2023
Jozibrainz99:
I can see APC slaves scrolling through every comments...They are all mute. Foolish people!!!

Don't mind them. See them here. I believe they are all feeling the heat now. You won't see them fight for Tinubu in thread like this I. But if it is Peter Obi matter, them go wan die on top. See them for here na. With their coconut heads:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer
amooba74

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Chochovini: 5:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Sunshine34:
Many kid on NAIRALAND.
. It‘s only a KID that will start a comment with the word “Many“ and still go on to write KID without the “S“.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

Just like the way his selection threw the whole nation into mourning, so his actions are already doing.

This man is a disaster waiting to happen,he could not even wait for 24 hours before unleashing it.

I hope those guys making noise for him are buying fuel cheaper
is it not his guys that are desperate and fighting in that filling station,that stupid announcement is a mind boggling gaffe,without plan,without careful thinking ,planning and deliberations by his cabinet and organized labour,the only people that are benefiting now are filling station owners,many has stock they got at #200 naira/ltr now they are selling same stocks for #600 naira
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by GetSenseNow: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2023
Chucks13:

Your senses are gone. So you that were shouting obi is the only one to remove subsidy few weeks now saying this shit? because same subsidy was removed not even by Tinubu but Buhari since 2 weeks ago and said by June 1st it will begin.

You guys are useless I swear to God. No one can ever pleases you. Your obi said he will kill subsidy in his first day in office if he win you all clapped and hailed him but now subsidy is gone you changed mouth.

Go and work on mental status now I believe 99% obi slaves are truly mad.
SHATTAP!!! Admit it that your tin god did something extremely stupid on his first day. How can any sensible leader remove subsidy on his first day while knowing the catastrophe it would cause? Doesn't this show you the man isn't concerned with how people will cope? Obi said he'll remove 50% of the subsidy and before then making sure there are enough palliatives to cushion the effects of the removal. That's what a sensible leader should do, not to pull the rug off people's feet. Another sensible suggestion would've been to remove the subsidy in small amounts so people will have time to adjust.
Stop being stupid because your person is in power

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2023
Fake news. Apc supporters are buying at 150 per litre, given a cup of tea with no queue.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by LagosFirstSon: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2023
PoloG:
if i curse Seun now, them go say i nor get respect ...

Number fake news site ...

Na wonder instablog wey comout which day get more visitors pass am
It happened in Ogun and oyo state stop defending rubbish
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 6:00am On Jun 01, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
On your mandate I stand gidigba people don scatter petrol station with serious fight for fuel in Ogun state 😂😂😂😂

Video https://twitter.com/IhekeChuks/status/1663984331298095117?t=lrsqexukYaJDqUTySv-2oA&s=19
these are obedients na. Look well
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

Those are all ibo voters

We warned you.

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Cromagnon: 6:03am On Jun 01, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

It happened in Ogun and oyo state stop defending rubbish
are there no ibo ppl in Oyo and Ogun again?
Did some yoruba ppl not vote for obi in Oyo and Ogun?
Na north vote Tinubu abi you forget so soon
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 6:04am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

Headless mobs shut up, subsidy was removed by Buhari and passed by the Senate through the petroleum industry bill, I know you people are not informed.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Doctortest: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2023
Na Tinubu cause this fight
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Minime10(f): 6:13am On Jun 01, 2023
When you told them to vote wisely, they foolishly thought that politics and every other thing must be along party lines, ethnicity, religion & tribe😎 let them stew in their pain of bigotry🤓

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Minime10(f): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2023
Mcslize:

Don't mind them. See them here. I believe they are all feeling the heat now. You won't see them fight for Tinubu in thread like this I. But if it is Peter Obi matter, them go wan die on top. See them for here na. With their coconut heads:

LeoDeKing
Bighead9
Parachoko
beerfraud
seunmsg
AdesegunSanni89
omniwater
Shigishege2
LordviccoDaGuru
jahsharon
OLOKOESHIN
Chucks13
iLoveYouToo
Dittodat
Tagtaye
wayforward2grea
yahmohy27
zomby
xtervaganza
Timmi
candygist
princeamehjosep
sleemomymy
Christistruth03
gloryman91
fareed69
deeva2
Alaigbomaster
omooba74
Wagwanbrethren
gassbee
livingbygrace
Firstcitizen
raddyworld
fuckjones
flokii
Maize247
yarimo
seunmsg
blowjohn
MisterBanny
Olachase
olatade
nairavsdollars
obembet

horgarzer
amooba74

Bbaba mi u try but u don forget one Hellinus🤓

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by clinician2x: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2023
The cursed bastards thought it was just about igbos. Miserable animals

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by bluefilm: 6:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Jozibrainz99:
I can see APC slaves scrolling through every comments...They are all mute. Foolish people!!!

Very foolish people.

This first shocker from their Agbado Lord has really put them in a very difficult position.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

If it were to be two ibo men fighting. You won't be saying all this.
Bt as the saying goes "whatever you sow, you shall reap" and reap you shall

May God sha not let anybody die because of other peoples evil tribalistic and religious mindset.

Let's keep watching, we still have less than 6 3 years and 11 months ahead of us smiley
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by cybernaut(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2023
We supposed to take the fight to the political class that makes our life difficult to live than fighting ourself.
Nigeria is not worthy to die for
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by smileyoo: 6:26am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

na waa oOoOO, president BAT just surprised me in such a negative way.
hope he is not going to be more disastrous than Oga bubu - the cow dealer ?
how can a leader just wake up and talk or even act without thinking of the implications ? this is unnecessary maximum suffering from day one of his administration.
it's like tinubu is no more the tinubu, the known strategist.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by LagosFirstSon: 6:30am On Jun 01, 2023
smileyoo:
na waa oOoOO, president BAT just surprised me in such a negative way.
hope he is not going to be more disastrous than Oga bubu - the cow dealer ?
how can a leader just wake up and talk or even act without thinking of the implications ? this is unnecessary maximum suffering from day one of his administration.
it's like tinubu is no more the tinubu, the known strategist.
Tinubu wey him head no correct before
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2023
Parada:
Just so you know you are doomed along with every of you tribesmen celebrating this. Imagine what you pathetic. Tribe result to celebrating.

I asked a simple question and you are here throwing tantrums, i repeat, I thought the guys over there are buying gas cheaper, as per the owners of the structure?

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Pat081: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Seeing this makes them happy , God go save us from bad government
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Let them enjoy their Jagaban! Foolish people. With all the deceiptions that PMB did for good 8 years still they went ahead to vote for the evil party. This is just the beginning as they have not seen anything yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Tayorshd87: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2023
xpressionx:
Christians and Muslims.

We warned you.

Buhari removed it and not Tinubu bro .

The plan is on ground already ☺️
Tinubu just update to follow d plan .

So what else do u want to hear
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Tayorshd87: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Headless mobs shut up, subsidy was removed by Buhari and passed by the Senate through the petrolatum industry bill, I know you people are not informed.

They are illiterate and don't understand at all

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Killermamba: 6:36am On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=Obrigardo post=123497884]

Why didn't you just post all the images here? why do you need a front page to promote your twitter feed? [/quote
Ogbeni I beg keep quiet, ego soon happen for Lagos before una eyes go clear, everybody dey vex. I bought fuel for 21,500 for 40 litres just yesterday alone holdup don chop 18 litres already, the anger and frustration is building,just give it another one week to 2 weeks. Even you go insult his government maybe by then you don realize say na family first before government

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by kendrick93(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2023
ThothHermes:
Lol
'E go favour me and my family" crew don dey throw blow for filling station.
kwakwakwa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
On your mandate I stand gidigba people don scatter petrol station with serious fight for fuel in Ogun state 😂😂😂😂

Video https://twitter.com/IhekeChuks/status/1663984331298095117?t=lrsqexukYaJDqUTySv-2oA&s=19

You people just dey reason like goat...

Your Pandora too also promised to remove subsidy stop ranting... Infact all 2023 candidates said so even Sowore.

Stop ranting here if u r educated Enough then u see robbery behind subsidy...

Govt will pay subsidy, marketers will still carry the subsidizes fuel n sell in other countries, making multiples gain... Think jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / New Photo Of Dino Melaye As House Of Reps Leaders Visit Him At Abuja Hospital. / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.