Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) (67016 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Massive Protest Erupt At Aba Umuahia / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Billygee2u: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
Emilo kan mandators slugging it out.
Una go get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by BackFromBalablu: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2023
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=123501291][/quote] you made it 6 months grin Why? 3 years is too long smiley
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 8:01am On Jun 01, 2023
Tayorshd87:

They are illiterate and don't understand at all
Them no dey listen to news, only propaganda and lies from their elupee party, and their Oga on top.
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by GetSenseNow: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2023
Chucks13:

With all your grammars you still sound silly and bittered so the purpose of your post is defeated making it useless.

Subsidy is gone and that is it no time for trial by error if you are not please with it exit Nigeria bro.

Every past govt that has make attempt to remove it but taken time to remove the scam called subsidy were blocked by the power that be, so given them no time to manipulate the tough decision is highly welcome, I repeat if you are not pls with it leave Nigeria, I had told you all we are not begging you or appealing to you obi slaves anymore go and do your worst we don't care. Tinubu will spend 8 good years in power and obi will never rule Nigeria till he die ok.

"Every past govt that has make attempt to remove it but taken time to remove the scam called subsidy were blocked by the power that be" this same TInubu you're hailing sponsored and participated in protests against subsidy removal, but you all are suffering from selective amnesia. Buhari, who your tinubu brought into power, claimed to have removed subsidy several times in the past, but you wont remember this.
Keep wallowing in crass stupidity.

As for the bolded, the only reason I returned to this shithole is because of my ongoing building projects and I'll be completing them soon and going back to my domicile, none of my immediate family still in this country so......enjoy yourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Chucks13: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

not only obi....no igbo atall atall....
they have a dangerous way of thinkin....

when apc manage to calm down this issue even without subsidy,next is multiple exchange rate....that has to go too....
screw them morafvckers importers....

Bro you are right. Before I used to think the North are Nigeria problem but the last election clearly showed to me the SE (my own people) are number one Nigeria problem, I say this with no reservation or apology.

Nothing in life pleases them, nothing you will do they will appreciate, overly arrogant, extremely hateful, filled with pride, so disrespectful, extremely tribalistic and politically dangerous.

Unfortunately I doubt if other Nigerians will ever wish to see any igbo man contest for presidency ever again obi scenario is the worst political miscalculation in Nigeria history from the SE. Haba!!!

Is there no Edo, igala, Tiv, Ebira, Ijaw, idoma, Nupe, Kanuri, Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa etc in Nigeria? Why only igbo possessed so shocking and strange genes very alien to other Nigerans pls why?

Every little thing they will insult you, rude to you, disrespect anybody, hate everybody, everybody is nobody except them, extremely bigot, land they can't sell to you, business you can't do in the region peacefully if you are not from igbo extracion etc
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Fuckyoumod: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:
Emilo kan mandators slugging it out.
Una go get sense by force.
lol.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Will they ever have sense?
Leave them make them dey suffer there jare

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Chucks13: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2023
GetSenseNow:

"Every past govt that has make attempt to remove it but taken time to remove the scam called subsidy were blocked by the power that be" this same TInubu you're hailing sponsored and participated in protests against subsidy removal, but you all are suffering from selective amnesia. Buhari, who your tinubu brought into power, claimed to have removed subsidy several times in the past, but you wont remember this.
Keep wallowing in crass stupidity.

As for the bolded, the only reason I returned to this shithole is because of my ongoing building projects and I'll be completing them soon and going back to my domicile, none of my immediate family still in this country so......enjoy yourselves.

I just said it in my other post it's like you people are truly under curse. You can't talk without been rude and abusive.

Oga biko keep your bulaba, balablu, bluablua shit to yourself.

Subsidy is gone and nothing you can do about it. If you are not happy with it pls leave Nigeria naa, is that too hard for you to do?
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by diggindeep: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2023
On his Maizedate we shall fight... πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by olaoye2008: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2023
Na Cruise These ones dey Catch
No b real Fight
Just for Show
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 8:48am On Jun 01, 2023
But na una go still dey carry swollen faces from eating yourselves up.

Una no vote for them...na una still dey fight unaselves.

Home and away...una dey loose.
tsdarkside:

and still we will not vote any of you to become president....

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by rapheal5(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2023
Figger:
yen-yen-yen, abeg shift. Why do u people always attribute other governors' achievement to tinubu? Tinubu build Lagos Tinubu build Lagos,Did tinubu rule Lagos state from 1999 till date? By the way, which state is the richest in Nigeria, Lagos isn't it? does Anambra have a mega revenue generating establishments like Lagos? Remember Lagos was former capital of Nigeria. I remember how oshodi bridge used to be during tinubu tenure. Make una try get sense small.
Anambra is nothing compare to lagos ur messiah obi is not a saint and subsidy removal is part of obi's plan on first thing to do if he was to be the president, check his tweet. Does he have any provision for that?... Jagaban got political experience...make una wey get big sense dey try calm down..

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by rapheal5(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2023
Blaze14k:

Oga how market i hope u dey enjoy your mandate?
One full tank nah 36k
I gain nothing from nobody, I just want y'all to know there's no saint among the 3 candidates....I didn't vote for nobody and I support anybody elected...
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by saintrow1: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2023
Yoruba will continue to ronu and it go dey pain you well. if you like cover the entire Yoruba land with fake news and propaganda, yoruba will continue to ronu. the enemies of yorubas will never have it their way in our society. even if petrol is 9k, continue crying, at the end of tinubu's 8 years, yoruba will still be on the top of the ladder above all.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by LagosFirstSon: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2023
saintrow1:
Yoruba will continue to ronu and it go dey pain you well. if you like cover the entire Yoruba land with fake news and propaganda, yoruba will continue to ronu. the enemies of yorubas will never have it their way in our society. even if petrol is 9k, continue crying, at the end of tinubu's 8 years, yoruba will still be on the top of the ladder above all.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2023
rapheal5:
I gain nothing from nobody, I just want y'all to know there's no saint among the 3 candidates....I didn't vote for nobody and I support anybody elected...

Preacher preach... una go hear am

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbeng30(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2023
What a terrible start
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2023
tonididdy:

I’m not surprised πŸ˜‚
Una nor dey change… from dragging N30 now na Agbo

Dude I’m out of your mentions…your PVT lvl is contagious
idiot next time shut your mouth if you don't know what to say
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

It happened in Ogun and oyo state stop defending rubbish
they don't speak igbo in ogun or oyo sstate
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by PoloG: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2023
zinaunreal:

Because na your papa get the seat. Rotten head
as far as nigeria go continue to exist, no igbo man go smell aso rock tongue
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by emmyN(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2023
Person dey try stand on top mandate, una go use am stone ground cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Jack500: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2023
tonididdy:

In reality it looks like the case Ahole!

Keep fooling yourself. Poor thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Truthshscrazy: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2023
cool
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by LagosFirstSon: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2023
emmyN:
Person dey try stand on top mandate, una go use am stone ground cheesy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 10:37am On Jun 01, 2023
sheriffindy:
But na una go still dey carry swollen faces from eating yourselves up.

Una no vote for them...na una still dey fight unaselves.

Home and away...una dey loose.

we are not votin any igbo,no matter in which party....
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2023
longayink:

There must be charisma in leadership.
Are Nigerians living in Mars?
How could Nigerians watch Buhari spit on their faces for 8 years, settle Boko Haram captives with govt funds, and when he was leaving, he planted his fellow Boko Haram sympathiser as his successor using old Tinubu as cover?
When marketers look at the men made leaders of Nigeria, old and sick Tinubu and Shettima the Boko Haram sympathiser, the marketers will tighten their grip on profit making.

go try use charisma in the market on mama chinedu....she go dash you everything in her shop....
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by kelspinall(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2023
small small person 2 legs don go up...lols

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2023
PoloG:
as far as nigeria go continue to exist, no igbo man go smell aso rock tongue

Because na your papa get aso rock grin cheesy Vulture. grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by Pearlwhite: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

E don choke Dem and dia family πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dem think say e no go affect Dem.. na all of us do suffer am.
All we need was new govt. New party just like my state Abia. But Dem say no! If no be APC no other party will rule. Ok nah. Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by sheriffindy(m): 11:24am On Jun 01, 2023
No wahala na

Continue dey drink your garri from morning till night.
tsdarkside:

we are not votin any igbo,no matter in which party....
Re: Serious Fights Erupt At Filling Stations In Ibadan And Ogun State (Pictures) by OvertheTop(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.