Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

My Ex Is Threatening Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Threatening Me (3624 Views)

Is She Threatening Me? / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Threatening Me by Scash(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2011
Seriously, i think I'm in soup.
I broke up with him a few mnths back and he just offered little resistance then.

But, after a few weeks he started callin me and talkin like a normal friend, i discouraged him by nt pickin up most of his calls, but he didnt stop.

On my birthday, he overdid himself with gifts and calls,  So i had to  remind him we've broken up and he should stop stressin himself.

He just laughed. He said wat was i talking about. Arent we back together?
I said no.
Then he laughed even more, and warned me not to start something i cant handle. He has me now, no one else can. I should behave myself. . . bla bla bla. I dont pick his calls now, but he is sendin indirect warnin sms.

I'm actually scared. I've heard of girls dt were kiled by obsessed ex bfs. Pls wha do i do
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by xynerise: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2011
Didnt u see his obsession before u agreed to his proposal? Well, that is just a threat. Take his words to d police and make him write a statement that whatever happens to you, he will be held liable. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2011
May be the guy is a nairalander and he reads ur post.

Pls be careful. The guy can do and undo. remember are still young lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Scash(f): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2011
xynerise:

Didnt u see his obsession before u agreed to his proposal? Well, that is just a threat. Take his words to d police and make him write a statement that whatever happens to you, he will be held liable. Simple.

i dint c any sign of dt. He was just overly jealous and gets angry easily. Now he seems to b crazy
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by xynerise: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2011
Alright. If symptoms persist after 2 days, go see the police. grin
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by MrCork17: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2011
Scash <<<<<Chopped his moiney & then broke up (Typical) angry
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Scash(f): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2011
I knew one crazy somebody wld say that, just didnt know it was goin to b u. U knw i broke up wt him so i cld be wt u
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by freecocoa(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2011
OP,can you please tell us why you broke up with him?
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by LongOne1(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2011
Depends on where you are, 'cos if you go to the Nigerian Police, they might implicate you in something else, lol.

You might want to talk to your older brother or an Uncle about it. Telling your dad about it might be extreme, but if all else fails, please do.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by MrCork17: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
Scash.  Sweeery did I mention that am related to 50sent and am single? wink
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
smh
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Goldieluks: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
This is serious oh! just be careful and i kinda agree with Longone.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by MrCork17: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2011
Long One. Bro are we related? angry
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ebonyvibe(f): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2011
You have to cure madness with madness

'tell him you are so in love with him and you cant let him go move into his house come up with a big story of why you cant stay where you currently are.

Above all make a big dinner be extra nice tell him you have something to tell him in the evening all day.

when it come to it tell him you had chlamydia for about 2 yerars and your doctor says there is only a 5% chance that you will ever have kids and you are already undergoing treatments. better still you can say you have AIDS

And see how the bas,tard flies
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Goldieluks: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
I hope the guy is not boko haram people? undecided
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by MrCork17: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
ebonyvibe<<<< Evil Woman shocked
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
No nonsense LADY
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by xynerise: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Scash. Sweeery did I mention that and related to 50sent and am single? wink
yes u mentioned it to 5 other nairaland gals. undecided
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
ebonyvibe:

'tell him you are so in love with him and you cant let him go move into his house come up with a big story of why you cant stay where you currently are.

Above all make a big dinner be extra nice tell him you have something to tell him in the evening all day.

when it come to it tell him you had chlamydia for about 2 yerars and your doctor says there is only a 5% chance that you will ever have kids and you are already undergoing treatments. better still you can say you have AIDS

easier said than done! @op, u dnt go toilin wit pipo's hrt anyhow! Dnt understimate a man in love!
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by LongOne1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Long One. Bro are we related? angry

No, but you are my favourite character here.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
Scash:

i dint c any sign of dt. He was just overly jealous and gets angry easily. Now he seems to b crazy

What other signs were you looking for? . You noticed he's the overly jealous type that gets angry at a pinch of salt and you are here talking about not seeing the signs earlier in the relationship? I ask again, what other signs were you looking for? oh, yea, the one with him chasing you with a cutlass undecided

ebonyvibe:

Whatever you do, please do not go with this advise. if it bounces back at you, you will wish you were never born. undecided
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by forkadict(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ OP.

First of let me ask you if you are based in naija? If not then there may not be much cause for worry. But if yes, then there is every cause for you to worry. He may not kill you, for he may not be able to face the consequences if he's caught. But he may pour acid on your pretty face (I assume here that you are pretty) and face the consequences wellla. You know that in naija serious crimes especially those perpetrated by the infuencial and wealthy mostly go with minimal punishment.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ebonyvibe(f): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2011
if this guy is a raging maniac the only way forward is to take my advice
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by shehu50(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
Go straight to the Police or SSS and make a report.we have had too many cases of jealous men killing their spouse/girlfriends thaes days

1 Like

Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ebonyvibe(f): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
the police or sss are not going to stop him from hurting or killing you they are only going to arrest him if he does.

dont go all OTT on this guy.

make him feel he is the one that is dumping you
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by MrCork17: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2011
Rubbbish. ok Sweeery. give me his name and address! angry
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Scash(f): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Scash.  Sweeery did I mention that am related to 50sent and am single? wink

yes honey, u did. And i think i told u am all yours now wink[/color]

@ebonyvibe,
i forgot to mention am a pathetic coward. Jeez shocked, afta all d papparazi n i tell him i av one terribl diseas dnt u think he'l break d dishes on my head. shocked
Or lock me up in his house and rappe d hell out of me?

@fork addict, am based in Naija bt i and dguy stay in different states
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by ebonyvibe(f): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
the hardest thinfg to do is to violation a girl that has AIDS, if you are a coward wait and expect the best in my experience you have to fight it unless it will fight you.

If he trully loves you and wants you on side he will not harm the only time he will do that is if you shot him out or think you are with somelse who is better than him. let him think he dumped u

I have dealt with many physcopats before and trust me most of them are cowards and just looking for attention. Aggression and violents is 99% not the way making the feel they are in control normally stop them
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2011
cool
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2011
Oh my scash! I'm just seeing this thread, ow long did u guys date? I personally wouldn't be too bothered about such threats since you guys are not in the same state, but den, never say never. Some guys are psychopaths. Does he work or is he a student? Whichever I think he should have other things to do other than stalking an ex! I mean which grown up busy man keeps sending threat texts to his ex,

Just in case you feel he's capable of being violent (u knw him better dan everyone here) then inform someone around you, cud b your bro, uncle, a good\reasonable male friend, but NOT the Nigerian Police.
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by HighChief4(m): 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2011
This is a very serious issue and should be threated as one, like someone earlier said "dont underrate a man in love". You might have to start by changing your fone numbers and any other means he could use to get in touch with you. Secondly, dont let him know when you are in relationship with me, cos you might not be able to contain his wahala. And lastly, try and talk to someone and dont just bottle it up
Re: My Ex Is Threatening Me by MrCork17: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
ebonyvibe. sweeery do u fancy McDOnalds for lunch? My treat!! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Kiss? / PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. / Nairaland's Most Beautiful Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.