Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani (1758 Views)

Jega, Onaiyekan To Buhari: Nigerians Battling With Double Sufferings / Buhari: Nigerians Will Mind Their Businesses If Infrastructure, Roads Are Fixed / Amaechi: Under Buhari, Nigerians Are Hungry, Poverty Is Growing — Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
marlow1962:
Good luck

Good luck with what. Are you not Nigerian.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by eleniyan2020: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
Antitankweapon:
Buhari deliberately refused to support Igbo presidency to spite the SE. This fact is as clear as daylight. I am not Igbo. I am from Benue State but let me remind everyone that Igbos are indigenous Nigerians. Igbos are Nigerians by nature. Nigeria is their one and only home and the igbos would come first before the fulani.

The Fulani are not indigenous Nigerians. If migrant Buhari thinks he can mistreat the Igbo and go free, then he is in for a shocker. Fellow Nigerians would stand up for their brothers.

I am in pains because a perfect opportunity to heal the wounds of the civil war and reunite Nigerians for the future is almost lost. Except the judiciary saves the day. Buhari like a typical Fulani trouble maker has left Nigeria on one leg. He deliberately reopened past wound and set the nation on a dangerous path.

Thank God that Nigerians from the North, South, East and West were united in voting Peter Obi in the presidential election. The real results I have seen is conclusive and testament that Nigerians have evolved and are happy to move on in love and unity. But not Buhari, not Fulani.

Buhari's action is typical of every fulani man. They forment trouble everywhere they go. Every community that the fulani entered, today there is regret. From Zamfara, to Kaduna, Zangon Kataf, Jos North, Benue, etc. Every community in Nigeria that the fulani entered, today there are killings and regret. That is the nature of the fulani, they are trouble makers.

Uthman Dan Fodio came into Nigeria and fought the Hausa kings who hosted him. Ahmadu Bello made offensive comments about Nigeria being fulani estate. Imagine a migrant speaking in such manner. Imagine the audacity. The Fulanis in the North are the root causes of the violence, bloodletting, extremism, backwardness and despair that pervades the North.

By nature, the fulani are retrogressive, backward, nomadic and trouble making. Everywhere they go, there is trouble....
That is the exact attitude Buhari showed in the last election. He deliberately wanted spite the igbos and cause more problems for the nation. Thank God, Nigerians have evolved. The igbos are not angry. They know that Nigerians across tribal lines voted for Peter Obi. They know that Nigerians want a national rebirth where everyone feels safe and secure. The igbos would not fall for Buhari's tricks.

As Peter Obi tries to reclaim his mandate, I admonish Nigerians to reflect on Buhari's attitude towards the Nigeria and its peoples. I urge Nigerians to use Buhari's actions to understand why there is crises in the Middle Belt and in the North. The Fulani man never seeks peace. He forments trouble.

Until Nigerians realize that the fulani are backward and retrogressive by nature and that nothing good comes out of them, we would never make progress as a nation. Until the Middle Belt and the North stand United against Fulani, they would never have peace. And they would continue to die.

If Buhari, a migrant, thinks he can get away with spiting indigenous Nigerians like igbos, then he has failed. The Igbos are real Nigerians, they are indigenous, and Nigerians stand strong with their Igbo brothers. And I promise you that Buhari would be the ultimate downfall of Fulani in Nigeria. Mark my words.
Igbo always vote for PDP,you should cry to PDP not to buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Raf4: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2023
Antitankweapon:
Buhari deliberately refused to support Igbo presidency to spite the SE. This fact is as clear as daylight. I am not Igbo. I am from Benue State but let me remind everyone that Igbos are indigenous Nigerians. Igbos are Nigerians by nature. Nigeria is their one and only home and the igbos would come first before the fulani.

The Fulani are not indigenous Nigerians. If migrant Buhari thinks he can mistreat the Igbo and go free, then he is in for a shocker. Fellow Nigerians would stand up for their brothers.

I am in pains because a perfect opportunity to heal the wounds of the civil war and reunite Nigerians for the future is almost lost. Except the judiciary saves the day. Buhari like a typical Fulani trouble maker has left Nigeria on one leg. He deliberately reopened past wound and set the nation on a dangerous path.

Thank God that Nigerians from the North, South, East and West were united in voting Peter Obi in the presidential election. The real results I have seen is conclusive and testament that Nigerians have evolved and are happy to move on in love and unity. But not Buhari, not Fulani.

Buhari's action is typical of every fulani man. They forment trouble everywhere they go. Every community that the fulani entered, today there is regret. From Zamfara, to Kaduna, Zangon Kataf, Jos North, Benue, etc. Every community in Nigeria that the fulani entered, today there are killings and regret. That is the nature of the fulani, they are trouble makers.

Uthman Dan Fodio came into Nigeria and fought the Hausa kings who hosted him. Ahmadu Bello made offensive comments about Nigeria being fulani estate. Imagine a migrant speaking in such manner. Imagine the audacity. The Fulanis in the North are the root causes of the violence, bloodletting, extremism, backwardness and despair that pervades the North.

By nature, the fulani are retrogressive, backward, nomadic and trouble making. Everywhere they go, there is trouble....
That is the exact attitude Buhari showed in the last election. He deliberately wanted spite the igbos and cause more problems for the nation. Thank God, Nigerians have evolved. The igbos are not angry. They know that Nigerians across tribal lines voted for Peter Obi. They know that Nigerians want a national rebirth where everyone feels safe and secure. The igbos would not fall for Buhari's tricks.

As Peter Obi tries to reclaim his mandate, I admonish Nigerians to reflect on Buhari's attitude towards the Nigeria and its peoples. I urge Nigerians to use Buhari's actions to understand why there is crises in the Middle Belt and in the North. The Fulani man never seeks peace. He forments trouble.

Until Nigerians realize that the fulani are backward and retrogressive by nature and that nothing good comes out of them, we would never make progress as a nation. Until the Middle Belt and the North stand United against Fulani, they would never have peace. And they would continue to die.

If Buhari, a migrant, thinks he can get away with spiting indigenous Nigerians like igbos, then he has failed. The Igbos are real Nigerians, they are indigenous, and Nigerians stand strong with their Igbo brothers. And I promise you that Buhari would be the ultimate downfall of Fulani in Nigeria. Mark my words.

You claimed to be from Benue state. now, has anyone from Benue ruled Nigeria b4? There are so many tribes that haven't attained some political offices already attained by igbos. Presidency will not be given to igbos on a platter of gold or silver or of aluminium.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Raf4: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
oskopy:
What a wonderful article in a recent time.fulani with help of few Yoruba criminals made our beautiful country unprogressive. Take for instance during Jonathan, they created Boko Haram to make his government ungovernable, this few Yoruba criminals are also in the picture. Now they brought in Tinubu who failed election woefully just to ignite fire among the southerners.

The same Fulanis that your fathers have been slavishly aligning with since 1950s, b4 Nigerian independence? You're now blaming the Yorubas, who had always been in opposition until 2015, for your woeful "used and dumped" treatment you received 😉 Your slave masters must be proud of you for this submission 😉 👏

2 Likes

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by JOemmy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari isn't Fulani technically 👌 his Fulani/Hausa father died when he was 3 and had harem of wives, he was raise by his Kanuri/ Hausa mother and her family

Biko you Ibos should rest.... Tinubu would treat everyone fairly

If he isn't fulani then why did he provide cover for fulani herdsmen after they commit all kinds of atrocities in nigeria?
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by SisterFire(f): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
Typing:

You are Igbo. No Benue man will talk down on Yoruba by calling them Walsteland and other Nigerians.
Me An ahoada babe from Portharcourt you called ipob ,anyone against u Fulani sl*ves is Igbo automatically
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by JOemmy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
Antitankweapon:

I am not igbo. I wrote it there. Pls read. Comment about the killings and trouble making of the fulani. Gosh.

Don't mind these igbo haters here on nairaland they don't even have any idea that nigerians have evolved from the old order where igbos are victimized and made scapegoats for everything that's wrong with nigeria most of them are only relevant here on nairaland.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by T8ksy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Typing:

You are Igbo. No Benue man will talk down on Yoruba by calling them Walsteland and other Nigerians.

Abi o jare..........

If it crocks like a frog, wiggle like a frog and looks like a frog, then it's undoubtedly a flippin' frog.

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by sweetgala(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Buhari isn't Fulani technically 👌 his Fulani/Hausa father died when he was 3 and had harem of wives, he was raise by his Kanuri/ Hausa mother and her family

The man can not even speak a word of fulfude, he was raised by his Hausa mother as you rightfully said, it's the demise of the older Yar'Adua brothers that made the 2015 victory fof Buhari possible and we've seen that he doesn't enjoy the unconditional support of even his kinsmen from Katsina.

Him marrying Aisha has helped his image, if not for Aisha that girl would never have been married into the Indimi clan. Aisha is from an elite Fulani clan in Adamawa.

The fact that some very powerful Fulani elite were distant to Buhari through his tenure is also very telling they don't see him has Blueblood elite Fulani but just someone from a lowly class who rose to a position of power. IBB and Abacha also suffer that fate and they spent their times in power dismissing Fulani emirs etc.

Many people in southern Nigeria are so ignorant of the sub ethnic issue in the North, we lunp Hausa Fulani together yet these two groups have serious tensions that go back millenia still simmering.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by worksmart(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
Buhari is no longer president, and at over 80 years old unlikely to continue in politics, so what do you think can be gained from continuing to complain about him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by worksmart(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
I am Igbo and Buhari supporter and it is true that we Igbos expected Buhari hand Igbos the presidency after the unjustified and unabated criticism we Igbos heaped on him throughout his 8 year tenor, whilst being reasonably content with not getting anything from PDP, that we Igbos vote for religiously.
eleniyan2020:
Igbo always vote for PDP,you should cry to PDP not to buhari!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2023
worksmart:
I am Igbo and Buhari supporter and it is true that we Igbos expected Buhari hand Igbos the presidency after the unjustified and unabated criticism we Igbos heaped on him throughout his 8 year tenor, whilst being reasonably content with not getting anything from PDP, that we Igbos vote for religiously.

Vv
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2023
worksmart:
Buhari is no longer president, and at over 80 years old unlikely to continue in politics, so what do you think can be gained from continuing to complain about him?

Xz
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2023
sweetgala:

The man can not even speak a word of fulfude, he was raised by his Hausa mother as you rightfully said, it's the demise of the older Yar'Adua brothers that made the 2015 victory fof Buhari possible and we've seen that he doesn't enjoy the unconditional support of even his kinsmen from Katsina.

Him marrying Aisha has helped his image, if not for Aisha that girl would never have been married into the Indimi clan. Aisha is from an elite Fulani clan in Adamawa.

The fact that some very powerful Fulani elite were distant to Buhari through his tenure is also very telling they don't see him has Blueblood elite Fulani but just someone from a lowly class who rose to a position of power. IBB and Abacha also suffer that fate and they spent their times in power dismissing Fulani emirs etc.

Many people in southern Nigeria are so ignorant of the sub ethnic issue in the North, we lunp Hausa Fulani together yet these two groups have serious tensions that go back millenia still simmering.

Buhari is fulani blood. He is exactly what fulani is.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by franchasofficia: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Must you Yoruba supporters of Tinubu act like dafts all the time?

The poster made it clear that he is from Benue state and not Igbo, but like you guys hateful heart have been configured to believe that anybody that is not supporting Fulani killings and dominance, and not hailing Bola Tinubu must be Igbo because to you all, Igbos are the only vocal people that are against Fulani oppressive and violent lifestyle.

But half literate Yoruba youths like you forgot Major Gideon Okar from Benue that carried out the bloody coup against IBB also said all these things about Fulanis, if it were today, you Tinubu sycophants would call Gideon Okar IPOB as usual.

Please wake up, Middlebelt and Niger Delta people have already woken up and realized that Igbos are the major tribe that want the best for Nigeria and are brave and vocal about their stand against Fulani violence and oppression of every other Nigerian tribe.

Wake up from your slumber.

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by franchasofficia: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2023
worksmart:
The problem Nigeria have is always forgetting the past, not prosecuting and dealing with past offenders in the name of allowing peace to reign which then emboldens incoming leaders to do as they like because they know they will be forgiven by shallow minded Nigerians once their tenure is over.

Most of you Nigerians are annoying.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2023
https://twitter.com/stfreakingkezy/status/1665614433702277127?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

Look that the results of the good governance these people are trying to force on us just because their candidate is igbo grin

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
Must you Yoruba supporters of Tinubu act like dafts all the time?

The poster made it clear that he is from Benue state and not Igbo, but like you guys hateful heart have been configured to believe that anybody that is not supporting Fulani killings and dominance, and not hailing Bola Tinubu must be Igbo because to you all, Igbos are the only vocal people that are against Fulani oppressive and violent lifestyle.

But half literate Yoruba youths like you forgot Major Gideon Okar from Benue that carried out the bloody coup against IBB also said all these things about Fulanis, if it were today, you Tinubu sycophants would call Gideon Okar IPOB as usual.

Please wake up, Middlebelt and Niger Delta people have already woken up and realized that Igbos are the major tribe that want the best for Nigeria and are brave and vocal about their stand against Fulani violence and oppression of every other Nigerian tribe.

Wake up from your slumber.

Correct...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ajagunakin:
https://twitter.com/stfreakingkezy/status/1665614433702277127?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

Look that the results of the good governance these people are trying to force on us just because their candidate is igbo grin

Pls respect my thread.
Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
The problem Nigeria have is always forgetting the past, not prosecuting and dealing with past offenders in the name of allowing peace to reign which then emboldens incoming leaders to do as they like because they know they will be forgiven by shallow minded Nigerians once their tenure is over.

Most of you Nigerians are annoying.

Correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari - Nigerians Must Unite Against Fulani by Antitankweapon: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Antitankweapon:

Fixed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inside Scoop About Olusola Saraki? / Who Do You Want Become Nigeria's Next President? / Produce The President Or Declare Him Missing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.