Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu (12956 Views)

Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted / 2023 Presidency: Igbo Group Suggests 11 Persons From South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by solmusdesigns: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2023
obembet:

No tribe enjoying Senate president or vice than igbos.

Out of 9, Igbo have represent 6times, north east 2, north central 1

South south and south west - Zero

Let us support south south this time....

Fact.....

4 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Praktikal100000: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2023
grin
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Abemy(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Abemy(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2023
Senate presidency that has been moved to North central Aka middle belt?
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by RingRoadMafia: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2023
PStacks:
Make it 10 Million pls.

Una go do una sef still comot shamelessly dey complain..

U shoot yourself in the foot and blame other people..

Go and meet Peter Obi who u gave all your votes and stop disturbing Our Peace .

Make it 20 Million Igbo Biafra Youths marching to The Moon, Orji Kalu will not see ordinary Senate Whip

You're beginning to sound like the Islamic terrorist that you are. Imagine hating people for voting one of their own. Where was this hate when the Igbos gave their votes to Obasanjo and Yaradua? Now it's their turn and you're expecting them to not support their own? Na Igbo I blame sha, una nor fit try this rubbish with Edo people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Kingcalls: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2023
Iwedunloye:

How come Ikpeazu got elected twice despite owing your parents salaries , I guess he bought your conscience with Kerosene

Rigging is different from supporting.... if kanu thinks igbo youths will support him then he is a fool... if Ikpeazu was supported by igbo youths , his candidate wud hv won the gubernatorial elections

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2023
Best of luck
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2023
Sigh.... On top how much?!!

You collect peanuts from corrupt politicians, then shabbily and hastily put together a group with name starting with "Coalition of"!

Then you claim to be speaking on behalf of millions of youths! SMH!
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Babastrong(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2023
What's#the#result#of#trilion#match#they#heldfor#Peter#Obi?
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by GoodStrongDick: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2023
PStacks:
Make it 10 Million pls.

Una go do una sef still comot shamelessly dey complain..

U shoot yourself in the foot and blame other people..

Go and meet Peter Obi who u gave all your votes and stop disturbing Our Peace .

Make it 20 Million Igbo Biafra Youths marching to The Moon, Orji Kalu will not see ordinary Senate Whip

Dude don't tell me you believe that trash above? Because no single Igbo youth supports orji kalu who's a well known criminal.

Check the comments above yours and see those Igbo guy's comment. Orji kalu is on his own. Nobody knows him. So why are you lamenting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Kingcalls: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2023
Flangelo12:

But you having voting OUK year after year.

You also support Obi who is a known criminal.

U propagandists can only fool urselves ... ur criminal frog eyes is not worthy to touch obis shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Confirmedzombie: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Kanu should play safe, they will soon open his case again.

Igbo can't get Senate presidency at all as they have occupied more than every other region.

But wait ooo, are these igbo youths no longer obedients or have they abandoned Peter obi.

May we never Labour in vain

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by dreu2fine(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Kingcalls: 11:58am On Jun 01, 2023
Ambitious21:

You lie too much..

Who are the fools supporting liar Pitobi.

We know ur tribes modus operandi ... u paint white , black for tribal reasons...only fools believe u people ...smart people don't... I never expected anything from people that are decendants of a fallen angel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by viodemus: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Orji Uzor is just fo*ling himself, and paying misguided people to go fool themselves.

Orji uzor is not qualified like the fraudulent criminal. Orji uzor is a fraud. masking as a leader. He tied abia state to poverty for over 20 years. He is very selfish. He now wants to use a tribe he uselesses, to fight for him.

Has orji uzor ever spoken about the security and economics discrimination? He doesn't care. it is all about power and money for him.

Igbos be wise. Build yourselves, we are all trying to work with the tribalist one that just got in power. He might want to start his divide and conquer method, to really decimate us. We should be respectful, but alert.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by BJanta: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
They've started their madness again.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by femmy2010(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
2 Million Votes?
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by omooba969(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Igbosareuseless: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
Senseless lots. I thought they said they are not interested in the SP.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Osanoghodua1: 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
100m man match for a chronicle thief.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by almarthins(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by APCNig: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good. Let them bring out the votes they gave APC during the last election

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by azeezboi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
Kingcalls:
Igbo youths are not like the yorubas ...we don't support criminal politicians...nobody is doing any 2m march for a convicted criminal
see this ewu from the east. Wailer

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by goodness4ever(m): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
OKAY. In democracy, it is their right to make the clamour.
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Akungitit: 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
IPOB goats on the match again,useless losers.
You said Gringory Obi is coming but you're matching for common Senate Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
Flangelo12:

But you having voting OUK year after year.

You also support Obi who is a known criminal.
obi is a known criminal? Lol. Unintelligent APC goons. Obi has never even been invited for questioning for any crime. Unlike Tinubu who forfeited drug money in U.S and Buhari who was jailed for 3 years by babangida
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by mikywonder(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
It is not yet our turn
Give it to d northerners
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by autotrader014(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Jobless thugs
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Larryndelaw: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
These people with bilion march. The same March that didn't favour Obi. March doesn't win elections rather votes. March from Abuja to Jerusalem will.not work. They will never learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by Ojayk(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Is OUK in APC representing anything South East?

Please remind him that it's not the turn of the South East to be senate president, he should wait for the appointed time
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by lugrae22: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
As long as bat is president,ouk is the next senate president ,do you know how many enemies made because of bat .........Follow me up I boost Instagram, Facebook,twitter accounts ,boost your comments and likes on all platforms, I sale logs for different platforms,I redeem gift cards,i am active on all platforms you can follow me on ( twkenterprise )my Whatsapp is 09070087715, and I reside in umuahia ,I am open to one and one business.
Re: Senate Presidency: Igbo Youths To Hold 2 Million March To Support Orji Kalu by DeShineShine(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Can someone sow onion and reap vegetable? Not possible. You want to eat from where you didn't show. Always playing politics of bitterness by closing their eyes to future reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Government To Establish Entrepreneur Bank – Osinbajo / Gov Suswam Vs Prof Saror & Prof Ugba (updates) / BRT Bus Crushes Biker & Burns At Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.