Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies (46424 Views)

Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction / INEC Calls One Witness, Closes Case In Obi, LP’s Petition / Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Britishpea: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:
I don't understand. Is it that they were poorly prepared or what? Do they take the PEPT for a joke or something?

U know when you are called to speak on a topic and u felt you would trash it but upon holding the mic you went blank? Not because u were nervous but because what you knew about the topic is not actually deep rooted but just the peripheral.

Obidients pushed a narrative of falsehood that resonated to look true. Lies told many times might convince the listeners.

Obi didn’t win shit but they made it look like he won it. I bet his votes will be reduced at the tribunal. The more LP and Obi presents their cases in court the more comedic they would appear. I don’t lie!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by stasius: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2023
forerunner022:
This news is so fake. This event is one I have been monitoring since morning and I can categorically tell you Obi's evidence was not turn down or thrown away by the Court. What the court queried about is the sorting order of forms ECA8. The court admitted the evidence and even marked them as exhibit. Don't mind fake news peddlers

You are correct.
This proceeding is getting interesting by the day.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by IamV: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
Roger3D:
They came poorly prepared today

What are you saying ?

ALL their evidence was ADMITTED as exhibits today in court !
Don't allow propagandists fool you.
I created a live updates on today's court proceedings,so, we don't know what you're talking about.

THIS IS FAKE NEWS & NAIRALAND MODS ARE ENCOURAGING IT !

follow this thread below for live updates on today's court proceedings;

https://www.nairaland.com/7711397/peter-obi-tinubu-tribunal-court

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Willgates(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
hahaha
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by BJanta: 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:
I don't understand. Is it that they were poorly prepared or what? Do they take the PEPT for a joke or something?

All those documents are fake. The judge said they're presenting the documents they did not file. Ibo lawyers CANNOT handle such a complex case. It's only Yoruba or some northern brilliant lawyers that can.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Love56743: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
I'm Peter obi supporter, But i need to say the truth, obi should stop all this court case, He should go and prepare for 2027 election, Because even he go to court from now until 10 years he can't win tinubu.. All he need now is to join hands with tinubu to govern Nigeria, let us forget all this tribalism, religion, so that Nigeria can be great again..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Dotherightthing: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
What a shame! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by casualobserver: 1:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
😂😂😂 is like the evidences are not substantial enough. What a poorly prepared evidence.

When you came third and are claiming you won

When you have no case and are manufacturing evidence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by seanfer(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
GoodStrongDick:
For those jubilating, it simply means that they should go and rearrange their evidence and bring it back to the court

And you think this is supposed to be happening in a team that has over 5 SANS, a case that took 3 months to commence?
It shows they’re not serious or sure of their claims and they’re trying to limp up their evidences to confuse the judges.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Tonnierichy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
FactBoyz:
The LP and Peter Obi evidence against INEC and APC too choke. They never saw Obi coming, he was too ahead of Yakubu Mahmood and APC.

Inec is just objecting everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣people wey conduct election o
Obingo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Bigkoko: 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
During one of the Courses i attended, we were taught that in a highly corrupted system/business negotiation, you don't put out your STAR information out at first promptings, so as to detect the intelligence of the other party.....

So far, LP legal counsel are living up to the tasks....Never let them see you coming until its too late! AMONG these five justices, one is already bought, words on the street. But two are adamant that everything must be looked at it's merit! So far.... all Nigeria needs now is just one judge from among the remaining undecided two judges to fix the drug baron back to Irigbaji...lol.

Kudos to the judges. Everything must be straight, even from our in-coming president; Peter Obi

I sincerely hope that by the time Peter Obi recovered his mandate freely given to him by the Nigerian people, everyone including the bought judges would have come to the conclusion that the drug baron should be throw out because he was more inept than buhari!
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Mickykarim: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/pept-steps-down-obi-lp-petition-over-inconsistencies/

Of course, the life of the Lule-pi LP has been all about LIES and INCONSISTENCIES.

IMAGINE THE SHAMEFUL ACT OF THE UNRULY DISORDERLY BUNCH THAT WANTS TO PRESIDE OVER OUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER PUT OUR INDIVIDIAL LIVES INTO MESS LIKE WHAT UNRAVELS BEFORE US SUCH AS THEIR OWN DISORGANIZED UNCOORINATED MENATLITY.

The Peter Obi people cannot handle even documents. The most disorganized goons.

SO MUCH FOR THE PROMISE OF A NEW ORDER BY THE ROGUES WHO CANNOT PUT THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Pityoobi: 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Confused people.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by gigabyte13: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😝🤪🤪🤪😝🤪🤪🤪
😋😅😜😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Person ask for 7 weeks
Una give am 3 weeks
Wertin una dey expect before
If no be hurry hurry evidence.......
LAZY PEOPLE ( LP) never ready for Court processes......
Dem think say court
Na Eke Market days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by MrAmbrose(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
Fresh clean man.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by onuman: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
At one point, the paid judges will tell us that no other presidential candidate contested the election against Bola Tinubu.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Buddha3:
Whoever eventually settles in as Nigeria's President needs to invest heavily on proper and decent education.

The level of illiteracy on consistent display by Nigerian youths on social media platforms is scary and calls for concern.

Just imagine the kind of comments adults with working brains are dropping on a thread that even Primary school pupils should clearly understand after reading.

God forbid!!
pple are just sentimental that's all... Otherwise pple should know obi Atiku divided votes between themselves making APC win easier

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by MrDoGood(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
😂😂😂 is like the evidences are not substantial enough. What a poorly prepared evidence. This is the reason why Mr Obi told the Court to give him 7 weeks in order for him to cook more evidences 😂😂, could it be that Mr Obi were not serious right from time? Then what gave him the impentu that they stole his mandate?

Reading is one thing. Understanding what you read hard oh....

Na example be this.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by duro4chang(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
GoodStrongDick:
For those jubilating, it simply means that they should go and rearrange their evidence and bring it back to the court
What were they doing since?

2 Likes

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by biolabog(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Olule grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by IamV: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by IamV: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Godispeace: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
mtchwwwww oponu shocked shocked shocked
FactBoyz:
The LP and Peter Obi evidence against INEC and APC too choke. They never saw Obi coming, he was too ahead of Yakubu Mahmood and APC.

Inec is just objecting everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣people wey conduct election o
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by MrDoGood(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
tolue42:
Lol, we will throw it inside dust bin very soon!

You no read abi understand the post. Which one ? Talk make person for help you.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by onuman: 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
How would a normal country swear in an accused election rigger as president, and sit judges down later to hear the accusations?
There is everything abnormal about Nigeria. How do we hope to continue Nigeria 🇳🇬 with these criminalised everything in Nigeria?
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Loadite01(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
I don't know what gave him the impentu 🤔
Fuckingmallam45:
😂😂😂 is like the evidences are not substantial enough. What a poorly prepared evidence. This is the reason why Mr Obi told the Court to give him 7 weeks in order for him to cook more evidences 😂😂, could it be that Mr Obi were not serious right from time? Then what gave him the impentu that they stole his mandate?
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Unperturbedpota: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:

Don't be so hasty to insult them, this maybe the power of incumbency working. All of us Obidients knew that going against a sitting president is a journey in futility Espinoza in a corrupt nation like ours but still it's the symbolism in standing up to tyranny and corruption we are all about.

All is well
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Voldoz: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
FALSE NEWS!!! THIS IS HOW YOU GUYS SPREAD FAKE NEWS FROM TRUMP, TO CBN NAIRA DEVALUATION NOW PRESIDENTIAL PETITION.

TO YOU READING I WOULD ADVICE FOR EVERYONE TO CARRY OUT PROPER INVESTIGATION BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION CAUSE I SEE LOTS OF FAKE NEWS THESE DAYS.

1 Like

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by goodness4ever(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
I
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
MrDoGood:

Reading is one thing. Understanding what you read hard oh....

Na example be this.
The court, during its proceedings on Thursday, cited some inconsistencies in the documents from the 23 Local Government Areas of Benue State.

While efforts to reconcile the differences turned out to be unsuccessful, the decision of the counsel to Obi and the Labour Party, Chief Emeka Okpoko, SAN, to use documents not filed to conduct the proceedings was rejected on the ground of illegality.

The court thereafter stepped down hearing of the petition and ordered the legal team to go and re-file the schedule of documents in line with the provisions of the pre-hearing report
Did you read the above to comprehend 👆? Or you have comprehension problem? Did I make
any statement that is contradicting to what the Court said?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK / Suspended Senator Omo-Agege Thug Runs With The Mace Of Senate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.