Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies (46427 Views)

Tinubu To Tribunal: Obi/LP's Petition, Final Written Address Is Fiction / INEC Calls One Witness, Closes Case In Obi, LP’s Petition / Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Segzy19: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
The lawyers are just chopping Obi's money.

I'm surprised that he doesn't realise this ....

Are these all the SANs he got can do?
Muddling up files, documents and so on...?

What a shame!🙆

1 Like

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Trendishine: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
forerunner022:
It is obvious from the body language of INEC who's suppose to be a neutral umpire of the election, taking sides with the APC, and Tinubu candidacy. This is the first time in my life I have seen such anomaly and impunity. Let the courts decide at the end. I'm very afraid the judiciary may be compromised.
It will be a shame to the law profession in Nigeria the moment the judiciary fail to hold up the integrity of justice for any reason whatsoever, particular due to political, ethnic , criminal bias or useless bribe. Those in charge of the court and judiciary will carry the burden of that curse on their heads both locally and internationally and it must transcend into their household and stick to their surnames like the devil or Judas Iscariot.. The judiciary, more than criminals in APC , Inec or Agbado camp has a far greater damage at stake if they ever think of compromise, because before the world they would have totally endangered democracy in the country and put whatever little repute that arm of government can manage into complete destruct. Then when the law is lawless, who is left ? On the constitution the country exist as well as the government. If they fail, the table; like in history, will turn ..

1 Like

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by achimendy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:
I don't understand. Is it that they were poorly prepared or what? Do they take the PEPT for a joke or something?

Oga keep quiet, you'll see the full document soon.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by CaptainFM1: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
chidiokay:

I am glad you brought in the referee,
if a match is ongoing between man city vs man utd and the referee gives a controversial penalty in favor of man utd,
If man city decides to push for officiating review panel ... can the referee defend is decision without appearing as tho he is supporting man utd.

Inec is the umpire that conducted the election Peter Obi is discrediting in court .... Inec reputation is more at stake than even APC.
Only Inec can defend how APC won cos they are the only ones that did the computation & announcement

It's the same thing I've said. Because they need to defend their computation for APC and the figure is not adding up, that's why they are not giving other parties all the document they requested for. INEC is the one on trial. It's not looking good from their end.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by plaindealer: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
Even the lawyers are not different from obi and his toxic mob, they are not bright and definitely not intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by MSesan: 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Baba no even get their time, he have a nation to handle no be person wey dey look for his manhood cheesy

hammerT:

Expect frustration!

Tinubu is now in charge and he will not just sit and watch them.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by hammerT: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
MSesan:
Baba no even get their time, he have a nation to handle no be person wey dey look for his manhood cheesy

Who be your BABA?

U NO KNOW WHERE YOUR BABA DEY? cheesy
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by AfonjaPriest: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
It's a beginning. Their effort will get better, the next time.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by Dicado: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/pept-steps-down-obi-lp-petition-over-inconsistencies/
Even the judges' lives are at risk now. They now understand that they can't bite the hand that feeds them
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by ADSP116(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hope you are not talking about the same evidence that was stroke out by the judges on the ground of illegality, poorly prepared by the south yeast charge and bail SANs, senior advocate of nonsense.
FactBoyz:
The LP and Peter Obi evidence against INEC and APC too choke. They never saw Obi coming, he was too ahead of Yakubu Mahmood and APC.

Inec is just objecting everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣people wey conduct election o
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by BabaRamota1980: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
wolesmile:
I don't understand. Is it that they were poorly prepared or what? Do they take the PEPT for a joke or something?

Obi is not in court to follow legal process, he is only there for the formality. He is expecting a miracle from God. He believes, as was told by church prophets, that a rapture will happen and manna will descend with the inscription P E T E R G R I N G O R Y O B I to signal the manifestation of his mandate to rule Nigeria, to rescue Africa and save mankind.

One day soon this rapture qill happen, so why bother yourself with the rigours of legal process? A divine message is coming soon, Yes Daddy will receive it in his dream and pass it on.
Re: PEPT Steps Down Obi, LP Petition Over inconsistencies by linearity: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2023
kayone2:
What matters is the truth being brought to light. They probably found more evidence after their initial filing.

They will simply follow the procedure but the new evidence will be included.

Only abnormal people will approve of this scam by INEC on Feb 25th. It has to be corrected mbok

The court is never about the truth, hence it is call “Court of Justice” and not “Court of Truth”.

Justice has nothing to do with the Truth…,,Justice only cares about what you are able to proof to a third party who was not a witness and you must do so following strictly lay down guidelines and procedures as you present your proofs so as not to ambush your opponent otherwise your ‘proofs’ are not justified and can be thrown out even if they contain video proof of the exact act you are alleging violated your rights and you will lose the case despite the fact that the Truth is on your side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) / James Ibori, Dangote, Oshiomhole, Jonathan At The Burial Of Mrs. Anenih In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.