Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Want To Get Published? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Want To Get Published? (764 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / SHADOWS: A published legal & crime NOVEL by a NAIRALANDER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Published? by Feanad: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2011
Have you written that orgasmic poetry that blew your mind but nobody wanted to publish it?

Did the gods of poesy whisper in your ears and you want to share with the world?

Are you seeking to develop your creativity?

Fresh, creative, energetic, budding and aspiring; GREEN

In view of this, nanty greens believe in the development of nascent ingenious energies in individuals.
We are creating a platform for young creative minds to sow their creative seeds
and watch them grow on the global audience even as they themselves mature in creativity.
As nanty greens is becoming a year old in October, we are going through a transformation process
that you can be a part of as we create a platform to nurture your creative ability.
The aim is to build a community where individuals can express their artistic abilities.
We will be publishing works sent in after we have gone over it.
This is an avenue for that your creative piece to be read/seen, appreciated, commented on by the world.
nanty greens is open to all forms of creative arts.
We welcome contributions from all.
Interested persons should send their creative piece of work (article, poetry, prose, drama, graphic, animation, photography)
and a short biography to nantygreens@gmail.com.

We will get back to you as soon as we receive your mail.

Let’s build a community of creative young minds together. Do tell your friends to join in.

Thanks.

feyisayo adeyemi

nanty greens (Admin)
http://nantygreens..com
nantygreens@gmail.com , feyisayoadeyemi@gmail.com
nanty greens, nuturing your creative fancy!!!
Re: Want To Get Published? by vgregory(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2011
article was okay but I had to make some not quite major changes. I had to reject 1 article twice, but the 3rd time was a charm - really well researched and well written. Stages of article writing!
Re: Want To Get Published? by Feanad: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2011
vgregory:

article was okay but I had to make some not quite major changes. I had to reject 1 article twice, but the 3rd time was a charm - really well researched and well written. Stages of article writing!

Sorry which article are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of A Badly Written Book On Author Image And Credibility / Christian Ekwunife Unveils His Play : The Indelible Scar Of A Lost Lust ! / His Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.