Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari (42589 Views)

Tinubu Has Solution For Impact Of Subsidy Removal, Says Oshiomhole (Video) / FG Approves ₦656 Billion To Cushion Effects Of Bailout Deductions On States / Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by tsdarkside(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
lexy2014:

The person you responded to didn't say he knows or doesn't know. He made a request: "Somebody enlighting me pls".

In your response, am not really sure what it is you are saying or what your quarrel is all about

ofcourse you are not sure....am tellin you facts....forget all those blabla....
start with facts than continue about solutions....

he already has a hugh misunderstandin about the situation....what you wan explain to him....??

fact remains nigeria cant even dream of becomin self reliant on refined oil now....!!
corruption my foot....!!
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by Gpgate: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
While complaining about fuel subsidy removal, Think about how to harness the power of the sun to generate power and eliminate the need for generators. Imagine you spend 10 liters a day, you would be spending approx. 1.8 million in a year. Meanwhile, with 300,000 naira, you can get 1kva solar system to power your appliances, with 1.8 million, you can get 5kva solar system that can power your fridge, pumping machine, AC and appliances and with 900,000, you can get 2.5kva solar system. Rush now and get this from Gpgate Solar. All our products (inverters, battery etc) are manufactured by us and minimum of one year warranty on them all and guaranteed after sales services. Contact us on 08163617506

Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

ofcourse you are not sure....am tellin you facts....forget all those blabla....
start with facts than continue about solutions....

he already has a hugh misunderstandin about the situation....what you wan explain to him....??

fact remains nigeria cant even dream of becomin self reliant on refined oil now....!!
corruption my foot....!!

Which facts have you said? I don't see any facts. How were you able to enlighten him as he requested?
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by sunboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Where will you see the cheap and affordable transportation for the poor?

Does government control the transport sector?

How will it be determined who is poor and who isn't in order to benefit from the cheap transportation?

Do I really need to spoon feed you with the details about how governments around the world provide affordable mass transit for its citizen without being in transportation business ? Really?
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
sunboy:

Do I really need to spoon feed you with the details about how governments around the world provide affordable mass transit for its citizen without being in transportation business ? Really?

If you can't spoon feed yourself, how do you want to spoon-feed others?

Is it governments around the world that removed subsidy in Nigeria?

How will it be determined who is poor and who isn't in order to benefit from the cheap transportation?
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by Tijani009: 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

stop deceivin yourselves....even if all 4 refineries are workin at max capacity added dangote refinery it will still not be enough....

its just facts....am sure none of you even understand how a refinery works but always formin experts online....
most of you dont even know how much fuel the entire nigeria use daily....

The Dangote refinery has the capacity to produce 650,000 barrels of crude a day, and meet Nigeria's local consumption needs. It is powered by a 435-megawatt power plant. At full capacity, it can meet 100 per cent of the home requirements of all refined products, as well as meet export targets. So who is diceiving who, oga try day read news and understant facts before coming online to show your foolishness
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tijani009:

The Dangote refinery has the capacity to produce 650,000 barrels of crude a day, and meet Nigeria's local consumption needs. It is powered by a 435-megawatt power plant. At full capacity, it can meet 100 per cent of the home requirements of all refined products, as well as meet export targets. So who is diceiving who, oga try day read news and understant facts before coming online to show your foolishness

na now you just bothered to go find out....
and you know the daily consumption of nigeria....??

compare both....
am tellin you,it will still not be enough....

you are a very foolish somebody....
thats why politicians can deceive una soo easily....

when you know facts,and they know you know,it will become much harder for them to try to lie to you with promises....
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by tsdarkside(m): 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
lexy2014:

Which facts have you said? I don't see any facts. How were you able to enlighten him as he requested?

is it my job to do that for him....??

start with facts....can nigeria refine enough fuel for the entire nigeria....??
the answer remains no....!!

from their you start askin questions....
what i wan explain to him when he doesnt even understands facts....??

its like tryin to teach somebody how to read that doesnt even understand alphabets....
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by Tijani009: 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

na now you just bothered to go find out....
and you know the daily consumption of nigeria....??

compare both....

am tellin you,it will still not be enough....

you are a very foolish somebody....
l

If you sabi read at all you go see say e go meet local consumption and also ne able to export,

Try go school e never too late
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by sunboy(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
lexy2014:

If you can't spoon feed yourself, how do you want to spoon-feed others?

Is it governments around the world that removed subsidy in Nigeria?

Okay, I’ll pretend that I didn’t all read that and save my energy 😁😁😁
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by tsdarkside(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tijani009:
l

If you sabi read at all you go see say e go meet local consumption and also ne able to export,

Try go school e never too late

look how you dey stammer with your writtens....

park well....!! angry angry
callin somebody foolish here....
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by BennyDGreat: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
That's a good question,..how sustainable?

We need a serious government who is hardcore on local production...with a solid 2-5 years plan, we can reduce import on a fairly good scale.....

With a 10 year mandate....import can be reduced by at least 50 percent
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by ariesbull: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
That's a good one
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
tsdarkside:

is it my job to do that for him....??

start with facts....can nigeria refine enough fuel for the entire nigeria....??
the answer remains no....!!

from their you start askin questions....
what i wan explain to him when he doesnt even understands facts....??

its like tryin to teach somebody how to read that doesnt even understand alphabets....

you said "am tellin you facts"...what facts have you said? where are the facts you said?
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by press9jatv: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tijani009:

Somebody enlighting me pls, subsidy removal was because nigeria was buying from the international market at a very high price so the government had to reduce price for her citizens abi? Now that we are buying from a local refinary , the crude oil is gotten from nigeria and it is also refined locally in a refinary in nigeria where the nigeria government hold a percentage of shares, why is the subsidy still an issue? Which subsidy are they now removing, which cost are they adverting , why the subsidy cost someone pls explain
tell me the local refinery Nigeria government is buying from?
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by tsdarkside(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
lexy2014:

you said "am tellin you facts"...what facts have you said? where are the facts you said?

if you can see how i dey look your comment now....
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by lexy2014: 4:37am On Jun 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

if you can see how i dey look your comment now....

thats not my problem. you said "am tellin you facts"...what facts have you said? where are the facts you said?
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by tsdarkside(m): 5:00am On Jun 03, 2023
lexy2014:

thats not my problem. you said "am tellin you facts"...what facts have you said? where are the facts you said?

i dey still dey look your comment somehow....
am baffled at your own confusion in your own head....
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by lexy2014: 5:14am On Jun 03, 2023
tsdarkside:

i dey still dey look your comment somehow....
am baffled at your own confusion in your own head....

still doesnt answer the questions.
tsdarkside:

....am tellin you facts....

what facts have you told? where are the facts you told?
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by Awkaboy(m): 7:22am On Jun 03, 2023
I have a story….. story
I have a story …… story
This na my story story story 😂😂😂😂😂

Tales by daylight
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by Tijani009: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2023
press9jatv:
tell me the local refinery Nigeria government is buying from?

With the kick of of dangotes/ governmnents owned refinary sir
Re: Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari by press9jatv: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Tijani009:

With the kick of of dangotes/ governmnents owned refinary sir
ok I see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi / Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.