Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

Help Needed!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Needed!!! (684 Views)

House Help Needed / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / Help Needed Urgently(nairaland Ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 6:36am On Jun 02, 2023
Please I want to stay anonymous I just open a new account, I have a girlfriend, we have been dating for the past 2 years now but I'm not yet ready to get marry to her yet because I'm not yet Ok, I'm Still trying to survive, I'm doing a menial job to survive for now, to cut the long story short I received a text message from her this morning that she is going to commit suicide, I was scared when I saw her message this morning, i have to call her immediately becus I was afraid, I have to compose a message to her that she should be patient that everything is going to be ok it just a matter of time that she should endure a little bit thou I don't always give her money whenever she ask , she is very understand, after sending her a text message this morning she reply me that she isn't happy that she has no husband no happiness no money that she is fed up about her life that she is going to prison, here is her text message she sent to me this morning and I'm not ready to get marry for now thou I'm a divorcee, I already have 2 kids with my ex , i hope she isnt teasing me, I will need a mature advice from you guys should I marry her or should I be patient till when every thing will be ok with me ?

Re: Help Needed!!! by okoIYAyin(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2023
Re: Help Needed!!! by Houseontherock1: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2023
Pius4luv2023:
, I have to compose a message to her that she should be patient that everything is going to be ok it just a matter of time that she should endure a little bit thou I don't always give her money whenever she ask , she is very understand, after sending her a text message this morning she reply me that she isn't happy that she has no husband no happiness no money that she is fed up about her life that she is going to prison, here is her text message she sent to me this morning and I'm not ready to get marry for now thou I'm a divorcee, I already have 2 kids with my ex

What crime did she commit that may take her to prison next week? I think she's more scared of going to prison than not having a husband. She probably thinks she wouldn't have been in this mess if she had money or a husband. All the same, suicide is not the answer. Don't marry her by force, that may be bad for you as well, but try as much as you can to help her get out of the situation that may take her to prison.

2 Likes

Re: Help Needed!!! by ojun50(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2023
Oga no go kill your self, if you are not ready tell her to move on.
Re: Help Needed!!! by opera1(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2023
Talk to her and ask her why she's going to prison coz suicide and going to prison are not the same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Help Needed!!! by Tayorshd87: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2023
Oga if you she die u go kpekus another woman na after all u don born na..

Oga leave her alone
Re: Help Needed!!! by 2cato: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2023
I have a girlfriend, we have been dating for the 2 years now but I'm not yet ready to get marry to her yet because I'm not yet Ok, I'm Still trying to survive,

@op read this part 10 times and tell me what you understand by it
Re: Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2023
opera1:
Talk to her and ask her why she's going to prison coz suicide and going to prison are not the same thing.

Maybe she is trying to commit a crime that's why she is saying that I've call her to calm her down that she didn't need all what she is saying that everything will be ok
Re: Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2023
Houseontherock1:

What crime did she commit that may take her to prison next week? I think she's more scared of going to prison than not having a husband. She probably thinks she wouldn't have been in this mess if she had money or a husband. All the same, suicide is not the answer. Don't marry her by force, that may be bad for you as well, but try as much as you can to help her get out of the situation that may take her to prison.

She didn't commit any crime maybe she is about to commit it that's my taught
Re: Help Needed!!! by Mindlog: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2023
First thing you should do, is forward that chat where she talked about suicide to any of her relatives who could be the parents or siblings, so that should there ever be a suicide completion you would no where be culpable.

Marriage should be the last thing on your mind right now based on what you wrote and you shouldn't continue to string her along, let her go. She needs to go personal develop and not latch her being unhinged on you!

Your focus should be on providing a better life for yourself and your children from your previous.....there is nothing beautiful about the aches oppressive lack of money brings.
Re: Help Needed!!! by opera1(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2023
Pius4luv2023:

Maybe she is trying to commit a crime that's why she is saying that I've call her to calm her down that she didn't need all what she is saying that everything will be ok

The Op should watch his back then coz he might be the victim
Re: Help Needed!!! by Davidave(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2023
Time to break up. Dont waste her time if you are not on the same page as her.
Re: Help Needed!!! by Nice2023(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2023
I hate women who feel men are the source of their income.

Man,u can't be poor and still be dating a poor women.

Up ur game now and thank ur God.

Date someone who is at least average...better than u.

Why this desperado?
Re: Help Needed!!! by Justkatty(f): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2023
Wait o
As marriage no come na she wan commit crime wey go carry her go prison? abi na me no understand bayi.

1 Like

Re: Help Needed!!! by Steady259(m): 9:46am On Jun 02, 2023
okoIYAyin:

Dear comrade, under no circumstances should you be cajoled to marry this lady, trust me situations like this leads to a lot of regret and "had I know".

From what I understand by your post, you need to get up, man up, and double your hustle so as to accommodate future responsibilities...

As for her, you dint shed lights on why she thinks she is going to prison, but just assure her that despites all negativites surrounding her life at the moment, she still has reasons to thank God, so let her ignore the idea of suicide

In summary, help yourself before trying to help another.
Re: Help Needed!!! by Omakraid(f): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2023
Tell her to move on if you cant afford to feed a family yet.. Things are getting expensive and you should not let emotional blackmail get you into what you are not ready for.

She said no money, she also said if you had settled down with her all these won't be happening.. Will selling with her bring money? Open your eyes and your heart oo.
Re: Help Needed!!! by okoIYAyin(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2023
Steady259:

Dear comrade, under no circumstances should you be cajoled to marry this lady, trust me situations like this leads to a lot of regret and "had I know".

From what I understand by your post, you need to get up, man up, and double your hustle so as to accommodate future responsibilities...

As for her, you dint shed lights on why she thinks she is going to prison, but just assure her that despites all negativites surrounding her life at the moment, she still has reasons to thank God, so let her ignore the idea of suicide

In summary, help yourself before trying to help another.
Lol
You quote the wrong person sir
Re: Help Needed!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2023
🫤
Re: Help Needed!!! by Olokobintin: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
I hope no be you she go kill go prison? You better watch your moves with her bro.
Re: Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Olokobintin:
I hope no be you she go kill go prison? You better watch your moves with her bro.

Thank you so much bro I've block her number I'm scared right now, I'm happy she is saying all this now before we get married, she has a negative mind she might kill me one day, my life might be at risk getting married to her.
Re: Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Omakraid:
Tell her to move on if you cant afford to feed a family yet.. Things are getting expensive and you should not let emotional blackmail get you into what you are not ready for.

She said no money, she also said if you had settled down with her all these won't be happening.. Will selling with her bring money? Open your eyes and your heart oo.

Thank you I've open my eyes , I've delete her number from my phone and I've block her number, she can move on with her life , my first experience with my ex has made me to learn a lot and I don't want to enter another fail marriage
Re: Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Davidave:
Time to break up. Dont waste her time if you are not on the same page as her.

Ok
Re: Help Needed!!! by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2023
Pius4luv2023:
â–  she is very understand, after sending her a text message this morning she reply me that she isn't happy that she has no husband no happiness no money that she is fed up about her life that she is going to prison, here is her text message she sent to me this morning and I'm not ready to get marry for now thou I'm a divorcee, I already have 2 kids with my ex , i hope she isnt teasing me, I will need a mature advice from you guys should I marry her or should I be patient till when every thing will be ok with me ?
You are not married to her and she is suicidal? Where are her parents? Does she have a job? And why she dey mention prison? undecided

Tell your gal friend to come on nairaland make we ask her something.
Re: Help Needed!!! by Ishilove: 5:22am On Jun 03, 2023
Does she intend to commit a crime? Why is she "soon going to prison"?

Anyways, she is speaking from a place of deep frustration. Tough times don't last. Only tough people do.
Re: Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Ishilove:
Does she intend to commit a crime? Why is she "soon going to prison"?

Anyways, she is speaking from a place of deep frustration. Tough times don't last. Only tough people do.

I don't know her mind precisely but I'm scared to be around her and I have block her number
Re: Help Needed!!! by Ishilove: 8:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Pius4luv2023:

I don't know her mind precisely but I'm scared to be around her and I have block her number
She has deeper issues you can't handle. However, blocking her is not the solution. Simply tell her you don't want the relationship anymore so she can have closure. Blocking her the way you have will only make you seem callous and will worsen whatever situation she is facing
Re: Help Needed!!! by Pius4luv2023: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ishilove:

She has deeper issues you can't handle. However, blocking her is not the solution. Simply tell her you don't want the relationship anymore so she can have closure. Blocking her the way you have will only make you seem callous and will worsen whatever situation she is facing

Ok Thank you for the advice
Re: Help Needed!!! by frozen70(f): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pius4luv2023:
Please I want to stay anonymous I just open a new account, I have a girlfriend, we have been dating for the past 2 years now but I'm not yet ready to get marry to her yet because I'm not yet Ok, I'm Still trying to survive, I'm doing a menial job to survive for now, to cut the long story short I received a text message from her this morning that she is going to commit suicide, I was scared when I saw her message this morning, i have to call her immediately becus I was afraid, I have to compose a message to her that she should be patient that everything is going to be ok it just a matter of time that she should endure a little bit thou I don't always give her money whenever she ask , she is very understand, after sending her a text message this morning she reply me that she isn't happy that she has no husband no happiness no money that she is fed up about her life that she is going to prison, here is her text message she sent to me this morning and I'm not ready to get marry for now thou I'm a divorcee, I already have 2 kids with my ex , i hope she isnt teasing me, I will need a mature advice from you guys should I marry her or should I be patient till when every thing will be ok with me ?

You know what, I think you are her last hope on earth and if you love her, despite that you don't have money you can propose to her

Show her love as every thing is not money

Keep her warm and show her affection this her trying period

She wants you to get married to her or she kill herself

I don't know why she is having such in her mind

Despite no money, let her know that you still love her and will always love her

Give her a certain period of time to save some money, maybe 3/6 months time to go see her parents for them to know that you are going out with her

If after that she becomes pregnant both of you should keep the pregnancy and continue your relationship

Though her suicide intension is not a threat but you don't want to feel guilt if she does that and died because of the reasons she gave, yet you are free to marry her

But if you don't love her, honestly she may even take snipper and die right in your presence in your house
That's a murder case for you and only the grace of God will bring you out of it

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Meat Sharing On Nairaland, come and have yours! / LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE AND AVOID MOGs THAT ARE POLITICAL IN NATURE / Ever Broken A Bad Habit: How Did You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.