Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation (275 Views)

Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders / 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by nick50(m): 8:53am On Jun 02, 2023
Let's hear your opinion..WHY DO U SUPPORT NIGERIA TO BE ONE INDIVISIBLE NATION ??
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by ASAPFERG: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2023
I don't support one Nigeria.. but as long as Nigeria continues to exist, igbo man shall never rule it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by CrownOfClay724: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2023
None, at all.
Indissoluble unions are an aberration of natural justice.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Jun 02, 2023
Nigeria is like the court telling a man to pay child support...but,goes to same court before seeing his child.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by LeoDeKing: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2023
ASAPFERG:
I don't support one Nigeria.. but as long as Nigeria continues to exist, igbo man shall never rule it
Same here.

2 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by Flathead8: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2023
As a northerner, the only reason I support one Nigeria is because of Oil. Its what we are using to develop our region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by Flathead8: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2023
My happiness is never to see an Ibo man rule Nigeria, even if he will turn us into Dubai!

I rather have shekarau of BH rule us, than the best Ibo man! grin
donbachi:
Nigeria is like the court telling a man to pay child support...but,goes to same court before seeing his child.

4 Likes

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by Chibuzoc(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2023
Nigeria is dead, we are waiting for others to come to reality so we can bury her

1 Like

Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2023
Nigeria is the Giant and Umbrella of Nigeria, but if it is divided she will no longer be powerful.
Moreover, we have a lot to gain being united than divided.
We should restructure Nigeria, weaken the centre and empower the regions to control resources, this will end all the fracas.
Even if Nigeria should divide, it should be Northern and Southern Nigeria.
Re: State Your Reasons Why You Insist That Nigeria Must Remain An Indivisible Nation by mrvitalis(m): 11:05am On Jun 02, 2023
I support one Nigeria but where every ethnic nationalities govern themselves and pay tax to be part of Nigeria

Reason is Access to free market, larger military to defend against invaders ,larger economy ...free flowing of raw materials ....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sunday School;standing Behind President Tinubu's Subsidy Removal Decision / How Can You Say You Are Selling Old Stock At Higher Prices So... / Breaking News: DSS Arrests Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.