Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders (9705 Views)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote For New, Prosperous Nigeria — Titi Abubakar (Video) / Tinubu: We Will Build A Stronger, More Prosperous Nigeria / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by wizzybobo(m): 6:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Monday, reeled out his blueprint for the country, saying his administration would bring out workable policies to ensure that insecurity is nipped in the bud in the North and across the country.

Tinubu, who spoke during an interaction with northern leaders under the aegis of the Arewa Joint Committee at Arewa House, Kaduna, noted that he would transform Nigeria just like he did upon assumption as Lagos State governor.

The former Lagos State governor noted that the whole country is endowed with resources that can be harnessed for greater economic development.

He praised past leaders of the country, including Nigeria’s late Premier of Northern region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Nigeria first and only Prime minister, Tafawa Balewa, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe for being visionary leaders who gave their all to nation-building.

Before addressing the Northern leaders, Tinunu had earlier visited the tomb of the late Saudauna of Sokoto, who he prayed for, for his invaluable sacrifice to the North and country.

Riding on the wings of the heroes of Nigeria’s independence and history, Tinubu said he would continue to give his best even as president to ensure the country remains indivisible, achieving greatness together as one.

He noted: “As I said when I chaired the Sardauna Memorial Lecture, last year, I have a solemn feeling of responsibility and duty to our country every time I am here. Standing here evokes memories of a great leader and a father of this nation, the Late Sir Ahmadu Bello, the late Sardauna of Sokoto. The contributions of the Sardauna to nation-building remain a reference point for us all. He was a visionary builder of men and institutions.

“The dream of Sardauna, and indeed that of our other great leaders such as Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and our first and only prime minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was for one indivisible and prosperous nation built on shared values of patriotism, equity, justice and brotherhood.

“It is therefore no coincidence that at Independence this vison was clearly laid out and encapsulated in our first National Anthem. It says: ‘Though tribes and tongue may differ, in brotherhood we stand.’

“This is a strong statement which acknowledges our diversity, and, therefore, existence of different perspectives and interests, and how that should not stand on the path of our unity as brothers.

“The framers of this anthem, God rest their souls, will cringe to know that 62 years after, someone would come to this hallowed platform to campaign on the basis of tribe or where others come from.

“The dream of those forefathers, ladies and gentlemen, was for a nation ‘Where no man is oppressed’, a nation ‘with peace and plenty’, and these – unity in diversity, peace and prosperity – are the fulcrum of my mission in this contest. They also form the bulk of my address to you this afternoon, in line with the areas the organisers wanted me to address,” Tinubu said.

On his plans for Nigeria as president, the Jagaban Borgu promised to consolidate on the investments of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration in all sectors of the nation to build on the successes recorded.

“Our economic plan would utilize the vast natural resources we have, through strategic investment in infrastructure which will lead to the diversification of the economy and wealth creation across the entire country.  We will pay attention to modern economic drivers such as the digital economy, creative industries, sports and entertainment sectors for the benefit of our young people.

“The APC Federal Government has taken several measures to build infrastructure and improve the ease of doing business across the country. This has been complemented by the efforts of some of our states to attract investments in diverse sectors of the economy,” he added.

Tinubu also stated that under his leadership, the Nigerian government will be business-friendly, adding that he would focus on tackling underinvestment and effective management.

He continued: “We shall support private businesses in our country and attract foreign direct investment to create jobs, re-industrialise our country and accelerate economic development. Nigerian businesses in sectors like banking and cement have successfully ventured out of the country to build thriving subsidiaries.

“We will build a strong domestic economy, expand the capacity of our domestic market to support growth and encourage export capacity in the areas of our competitive advantage. We have the endowments to be a prosperous country. I will lead a renewed push to move us from the status of a nation of potential into a country of actual accomplishments as an economic dynamo.”

Tinubu also promised to focus on using his experience of building human capital, which made Lagos one of the largest economies in Africa to grow the nation’s economy to an enviable height.

“Using my experience of building human capital, industries, and institutions, which has led to Lagos being one of the largest economies on the continent, I will reposition our existing industries and make them a competitive source of industrialization and growth not just for the North but the entire country. It is time to fetch water from a dry well and I, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, have done it before and I will do it. We will find a way where there are no roads!

“I will ensure that we take advantage of our resources to convert cotton to textile, plants to pharmaceutical products, groundnut to edible oil, cassava to ethanol and starch, etc., thereby building competitive advantage for our farmers through value addition.

“I will attract investments and create the enabling environment that will ensure the resurgence of our moribund industries and continue the infrastructural revolution of this administration on the railways and highways all over the country and invest in our inland waterways for safer and efficient transportation to complement this industrialization vision,” he said.

Tinubu further noted that the North has a greater advantage in agriculture and under his presidency, the region will emerge as the hub of agribusiness in Africa through huge investment in the sector in collaboration with the private sector.

He said, “Agriculture is of special interest to me. It is both an economic and existential issue for every country.

“Experience in the last seven years has shown the potentials of agriculture in solving the problem of unemployment and boosting our GDP. For example, recent investment in the rice value chain has led to the springing up of rice mills across the country with attendant wealth creation and a reduction in our import bill.

“The North has greater advantage in this regard due to its large and abundant arable land. My vision is for the region to be the hub of agribusiness in sub-Saharan Africa.

“We will improve investment in our livestock value chain. Specifically, subsectors like the dairy industry that has the potential of adding billions of dollars into our economy will receive significant attention.

“In collaboration with the private sector and governments at sub-national levels, we will make available high yield seeds and inputs, invest heavily in post-harvest storage and processing facilities so that we can significantly increase the value of what we produce. To ensure optimizing the full value of their produce, we will utilize Commodity Exchanges to guarantee return on investments, and enhanced wealth for the farmers.

“We will make available funds for research and development to provide the right inputs that will ensure greater yields, and tackle climatic challenges bedevilling farmers such as flooding and desertification through enhancement of national drainage architecture and investment in shelter belts.

“Financing is critical to our vision for the agricultural sector. I assure you; I will attract the much-needed investment and re-engineer financing institutions to provide impactful interventions for maximal output.”

On his plans for education and helping reduce the out-of-school children in the North, the APC presidential standard bearer said, “Education is the most effective weapon against poverty. Comparative with other countries, education in Nigeria suffers from funding deficit on account of our population and limited resources. I will provide the required leadership and mobilize investment for the development of the sector. We will work with both states and local governments to reform and retool the system. These reforms will give special attention to the welfare and training of our teachers and lecturers as necessary catalyst for the better system we desire.

“We will work with stakeholders to evolve creative solutions to the funding needs of our higher education that will bring terminal end to challenges of funding and the attendant perennial industrial actions. To ease financing for basic education and expand access, we will cut down on the counterpart fund required by states to access UBEC grants to an affordable percentage.

“Millions of our children are currently roaming the streets instead of being in classrooms.  My administration will invest heavily in infrastructure to allow for proper integration of these children into our conventional schools.

“Thankfully, the current APC government has rolled out several initiatives, in partnership with development partners, to provide alternative access to education and vocation to this particular demographic.”

The event was attended by leaders from Northern Nigeria across party lines, academics, civil society and youth organisations.

With Tinubu at the event are APC Governors from the North, including the Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai; Plateau State governor, Simon Lalong, who is the director general of the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council; Governors of Nasarawa State, Abdullahi Sule; Yobe State governor, Mai Bala Buni, and Zamfara, Bello Matawalle.

Former APC national chairman and deputy director general of the campaign council, Adams Oshiomhole, and Hadiza Bala Usman, deputy director general of the campaign council, were also at the event.

https://leadership.ng/2023-i-ll-champion-indivisible-prosperous-nigeria-tinubu-tells-northern-leaders/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by successmatters(m): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Baba Tinubu, you cannot do that, your age is a big limiting factor to what you can achieve. You have been hanging on people's shoulders to walk, sitting down to address crowds, taking long holidays, speaking incoherently, missing words and sentences, mumbling up your lines, counting our oil in bags,

We cannot continue to recycle mistakes, our children cannot suffer through Nigeria because we want to try if you will get better and provide the good governance we seek.

Please go home sir, you need rest.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by divinehand2003(m): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2022
Na big lie be this ooooo.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2022
Thank you Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. May your time usher peace progress and prosperity. The incoming president.

75 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Mrfixitt(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2022
You can't give what you don't have. Go and and rest and allow a capable person to rule. Peter Obi is the best man for the job

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Urheadmaster(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank you Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job. May your time usher peace progress and prosperity. The incoming president.

Jokes of the century tongue undecided

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by cochcvry: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2022
Indeed. Abi them wantu talk another story again oh (in Tubabas' voice)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by successmatters(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2022
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Jokes of the century tongue undecided
Look at the time. It is too early to wail and gnash your teeth now. This is just past six. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. Take it or leave it. I want you to begin to cry now. Hater it's your choice to cry. I like it.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by VTJN(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president to succeed Buhari

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Urheadmaster(m): 6:17am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Look at the time. It is too early to wail and gnash your teeth now. This is just past six. As e dey pain you e dey sweet us. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The best man for the job. Take it or leave it. I want you to begin to cry now. Hater it's your choice to cry. I like it.

You talk too much tongue

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by duro4chang(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Urheadmaster:

You talk too much tongue
E pain you? I like am. You go wail taya. Since your hatred can't allow you to read and then scroll down but allowed you to type rubbish I will show you who you are. You have just started. I don't care who you want to vote for. My choice is my choice. Choose your own. Stop wailing on my choice. You go soon get high BP on this issue.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Innomama7(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Una don still com again o
Na so u talk 4 2015 tunubu Escobar
Where light?
Where food?
Where security?
Where job? Wen u promise us
With fela voice cash am cash am thief *3 cash am cash am rowrowrow cash am cash am robber robber grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Lanretoye(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2022
successmatters:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?
what capacity do u even have to force someone to vote for who?,typical Peter obi's way of reasoning.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by mcmurphy132(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2022
We believe you sir.. you've done in Lagos..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by OsunOriginal: 6:33am On Oct 18, 2022
wizzybobo:
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Monday, reeled out his blueprint for the country, saying his administration would bring out workable policies to ensure that insecurity is nipped in the bud in the North and across the country.

Tinubu, who spoke during an interaction with northern leaders under the aegis of the Arewa Joint Committee at Arewa House, Kaduna, noted that he would transform Nigeria just like he did upon assumption as Lagos State governor.

The former Lagos State governor noted that the whole country is endowed with resources that can be harnessed for greater economic development.

He praised past leaders of the country, including Nigeria’s late Premier of Northern region, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Nigeria first and only Prime minister, Tafawa Balewa, Chief Obafemi Awolowo and Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe for being visionary leaders who gave their all to nation-building.

Before addressing the Northern leaders, Tinunu had earlier visited the tomb of the late Saudauna of Sokoto, who he prayed for, for his invaluable sacrifice to the North and country.

Riding on the wings of the heroes of Nigeria’s independence and history, Tinubu said he would continue to give his best even as president to ensure the country remains indivisible, achieving greatness together as one.

He noted: “As I said when I chaired the Sardauna Memorial Lecture, last year, I have a solemn feeling of responsibility and duty to our country every time I am here. Standing here evokes memories of a great leader and a father of this nation, the Late Sir Ahmadu Bello, the late Sardauna of Sokoto. The contributions of the Sardauna to nation-building remain a reference point for us all. He was a visionary builder of men and institutions.

“The dream of Sardauna, and indeed that of our other great leaders such as Chief Obafemi Awolowo, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe and our first and only prime minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was for one indivisible and prosperous nation built on shared values of patriotism, equity, justice and brotherhood.

“It is therefore no coincidence that at Independence this vison was clearly laid out and encapsulated in our first National Anthem. It says: ‘Though tribes and tongue may differ, in brotherhood we stand.’

“This is a strong statement which acknowledges our diversity, and, therefore, existence of different perspectives and interests, and how that should not stand on the path of our unity as brothers.

“The framers of this anthem, God rest their souls, will cringe to know that 62 years after, someone would come to this hallowed platform to campaign on the basis of tribe or where others come from.

“The dream of those forefathers, ladies and gentlemen, was for a nation ‘Where no man is oppressed’, a nation ‘with peace and plenty’, and these – unity in diversity, peace and prosperity – are the fulcrum of my mission in this contest. They also form the bulk of my address to you this afternoon, in line with the areas the organisers wanted me to address,” Tinubu said.

On his plans for Nigeria as president, the Jagaban Borgu promised to consolidate on the investments of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration in all sectors of the nation to build on the successes recorded.

“Our economic plan would utilize the vast natural resources we have, through strategic investment in infrastructure which will lead to the diversification of the economy and wealth creation across the entire country.  We will pay attention to modern economic drivers such as the digital economy, creative industries, sports and entertainment sectors for the benefit of our young people.

“The APC Federal Government has taken several measures to build infrastructure and improve the ease of doing business across the country. This has been complemented by the efforts of some of our states to attract investments in diverse sectors of the economy,” he added.

Tinubu also stated that under his leadership, the Nigerian government will be business-friendly, adding that he would focus on tackling underinvestment and effective management.

He continued: “We shall support private businesses in our country and attract foreign direct investment to create jobs, re-industrialise our country and accelerate economic development. Nigerian businesses in sectors like banking and cement have successfully ventured out of the country to build thriving subsidiaries.

“We will build a strong domestic economy, expand the capacity of our domestic market to support growth and encourage export capacity in the areas of our competitive advantage. We have the endowments to be a prosperous country. I will lead a renewed push to move us from the status of a nation of potential into a country of actual accomplishments as an economic dynamo.”

Tinubu also promised to focus on using his experience of building human capital, which made Lagos one of the largest economies in Africa to grow the nation’s economy to an enviable height.

“Using my experience of building human capital, industries, and institutions, which has led to Lagos being one of the largest economies on the continent, I will reposition our existing industries and make them a competitive source of industrialization and growth not just for the North but the entire country. It is time to fetch water from a dry well and I, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, have done it before and I will do it. We will find a way where there are no roads!

“I will ensure that we take advantage of our resources to convert cotton to textile, plants to pharmaceutical products, groundnut to edible oil, cassava to ethanol and starch, etc., thereby building competitive advantage for our farmers through value addition.

“I will attract investments and create the enabling environment that will ensure the resurgence of our moribund industries and continue the infrastructural revolution of this administration on the railways and highways all over the country and invest in our inland waterways for safer and efficient transportation to complement this industrialization vision,” he said.

Tinubu further noted that the North has a greater advantage in agriculture and under his presidency, the region will emerge as the hub of agribusiness in Africa through huge investment in the sector in collaboration with the private sector.

He said, “Agriculture is of special interest to me. It is both an economic and existential issue for every country.

“Experience in the last seven years has shown the potentials of agriculture in solving the problem of unemployment and boosting our GDP. For example, recent investment in the rice value chain has led to the springing up of rice mills across the country with attendant wealth creation and a reduction in our import bill.

“The North has greater advantage in this regard due to its large and abundant arable land. My vision is for the region to be the hub of agribusiness in sub-Saharan Africa.

“We will improve investment in our livestock value chain. Specifically, subsectors like the dairy industry that has the potential of adding billions of dollars into our economy will receive significant attention.

“In collaboration with the private sector and governments at sub-national levels, we will make available high yield seeds and inputs, invest heavily in post-harvest storage and processing facilities so that we can significantly increase the value of what we produce. To ensure optimizing the full value of their produce, we will utilize Commodity Exchanges to guarantee return on investments, and enhanced wealth for the farmers.

“We will make available funds for research and development to provide the right inputs that will ensure greater yields, and tackle climatic challenges bedevilling farmers such as flooding and desertification through enhancement of national drainage architecture and investment in shelter belts.

“Financing is critical to our vision for the agricultural sector. I assure you; I will attract the much-needed investment and re-engineer financing institutions to provide impactful interventions for maximal output.”

On his plans for education and helping reduce the out-of-school children in the North, the APC presidential standard bearer said, “Education is the most effective weapon against poverty. Comparative with other countries, education in Nigeria suffers from funding deficit on account of our population and limited resources. I will provide the required leadership and mobilize investment for the development of the sector. We will work with both states and local governments to reform and retool the system. These reforms will give special attention to the welfare and training of our teachers and lecturers as necessary catalyst for the better system we desire.

“We will work with stakeholders to evolve creative solutions to the funding needs of our higher education that will bring terminal end to challenges of funding and the attendant perennial industrial actions. To ease financing for basic education and expand access, we will cut down on the counterpart fund required by states to access UBEC grants to an affordable percentage.

“Millions of our children are currently roaming the streets instead of being in classrooms.  My administration will invest heavily in infrastructure to allow for proper integration of these children into our conventional schools.

“Thankfully, the current APC government has rolled out several initiatives, in partnership with development partners, to provide alternative access to education and vocation to this particular demographic.”

The event was attended by leaders from Northern Nigeria across party lines, academics, civil society and youth organisations.

With Tinubu at the event are APC Governors from the North, including the Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai; Plateau State governor, Simon Lalong, who is the director general of the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential Campaign Council; Governors of Nasarawa State, Abdullahi Sule; Yobe State governor, Mai Bala Buni, and Zamfara, Bello Matawalle.

Former APC national chairman and deputy director general of the campaign council, Adams Oshiomhole, and Hadiza Bala Usman, deputy director general of the campaign council, were also at the event.

https://leadership.ng/2023-i-ll-champion-indivisible-prosperous-nigeria-tinubu-tells-northern-leaders/

Very presidential

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by ekineme: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2022
"If wishes were horses"... Of all the promises Tinubu and co made for the last 8years, How many has they fulfilled? What was the effort he made to distance himself from this failed Govt if he seems to be indifferent but alas they are all the same hence the speech" I will continue from buhari legacy".
Which legacy?... Promise and fail, words(promise) and opposite(Action).
2015 in one of the APC campaign..chief Tony momoh asked Nigerians to stone them if they fail in their promise, just wondering the consequences If someone decide to grant him his wish.

We are wiser now, we are voting wisely no more hogwash

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Bontafa: 6:43am On Oct 18, 2022
You need to fix your leaking yansh first Sir.

I will vote for you if u can fix the brain of moh247

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by AliyuMahdi9: 6:47am On Oct 18, 2022
Tinubu, you will have our Prayers so that you can get Well.

But you will never have our Votes.

You and Atiku, brought the Calamity called Buhari..

Obi for President 2023

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by xpressionx(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2022
I know someone from lagos state that abandoned the land he wanted to build on because of agberos in lagos brought by a man from Osun state.

As a yoruba man,you cannot build in lagos without having to part with huge sums at every stage of the building starting from clearing grams to roofing.

Yet the architect of this madness wants to bring the prototype to National scene.

I just saw this picture last night on thr internet.
The poster is savage.

But lemme add this,you can never see a place as bad as this in Anambra state,go and investigate.
But that picture was taken in Tinubu's lagos,yet he is shouting he built lagos that was the capital of Nigeria even before he finished school.

That man thanks everyone suffer dementia like him

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by edungene7: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2022
These are some of the notable awards of Peter Obi[31][32]

Sun Newspaper's Man of the Year (2007)
Thisday Newspaper's Most Prudent Governor in Nigeria (2009)
This Day's Governor of the Decade (2020)[33]
Champion Newspaper's Nigeria's Most Trustworthy Governor (2009)
West Africa ICT Development Award for Governor of the Year (2010)
Zik Leadership Prize (2011)
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation's Best Performing Governor on Immunization in South-East Nigeria (2012)[34]
Ezeife Leadership Foundation's Leadership and Good Governance Award (2012)
Methodist Church of Nigeria's Golden Award on Prudence (2012); Business Hallmark Newspaper's Man of the Year (2012)
Silverbird's Man of the Year (2013)[35]
The Voice Newspaper's Award for Outstanding Example in Leadership and Governance (2014)
Champion Newspaper's Most Outstanding Igbo Man of the Decade (2014)
Nigerian Library Association's Golden Merit Award (2014)
Pontifical Equestrian Order of Saint Sylvester Pope and Martyr (2014)[36]
Catholic Diocese of Onitsha's Golden Jubilee Award (2015)

What more do you need?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Jokiplo: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2022
Ut
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Xeceno(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2022
9=
Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Antoeni(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2022
He Who Drinks Beer And Say The Truth is Better Than He Who Drinks Anointing And Lie .
Let Obi Lead

1 Like

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by israelmao(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2022
Reasonable Nigerians have seen you in Buhari's mirror no time for more deception.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by osazsky(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
zoom the pic and see who wants Nigeria to work but he cant walk

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Antoeni(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2022
Since Tinubu Claim
He built Lagos.
It's his masterplan ,He should Also use Lagos' Healthcare facilities?

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Antoeni(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2022
If Tinubu is Claiming The Successes of Fashola & Ambode Because He Brought Them In , Why is He Shying Away From The Failures of Buhari?

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by everythinggirly(f): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2022
These things Nigerians are doing begging for alms here and there, especially on the street, and junctions, disturbing people on a daily basis by begging the hell out of them, if una use una hand vote bad luck, then the country com hard, make nobody beg me o.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Antoeni(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2022
"The Total Number of Voters APC & PDP Will Get in February 25 2023 Will Tell Us The Total Number of Mad People We Have in This Country"

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Champion Indivisible, Prosperous Nigeria, Tinubu Tells Northern Leaders by Wintertime: 6:53am On Oct 18, 2022
Bb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Obi Loses In Akwa Ibom, Comes Distant Third Behind Tinubu And Atiku / Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.