Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48457 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by NICENEDU29: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

I have both obi and atiku petitions in my phone...except you don't know the law,anything obi and atiku are bringing that is outside their petition will be struck out eventually....there is nothing like all encompassing.in law,you must be clear and specific and issues must be joined beforehand
Oga Law himself that claims to know better, have you read and understood paragraph 101 (b) of the Petition? If you have done so, what is the import of that paragraph? Pls educate me since I do not know the law.

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by BethiMcCauley: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2023
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Then what is the difference?

If Uzodimma got votes after an uncollated results were given to him, isn't it possible that after properly attributing votes that were wrongly given to another candidate to Obi, that Obi might have more votes? Hia!

Seriously you really have time to waste on that troglodyte that his daily living depends on his ability to yap rubbish. There's no difference from what Uzodimma did and what PO is doing. Uzodimma laid claim to votes not awarded and PO is also laying claims to his votes not awarded simple.

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by drlateef: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Agreed 100%.
But he lost in his state of origin Osun and Lagos State where he governed for good eight years and FCT.

So therefore he is no body in today's politics.

Imagine the headless mob talking that his president is nobody in politics?
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by IamV: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
dalaman:

You lie too much. Obi did he will remove the subsidy immediately. He never talked about raising any minimum wage. Stop telling lies.

For the records, Peter Obi’s template for fuel subsidy removal is totally different from what Tinubu has done. Trying to lump them up together is not just disingenuous but funny.

Here's more details on what he intend to do about the issue of fuel subsidy removal.

By the way,you did a great job maryloveth.
I was actually banned by anti spam bot,still wondering why.

On Monday,we go harder !

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by sheriffindy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2023
More reason you shouldn't have commented in the first place.

It's not your case...so beat it!!
deanoffaculty:
Funny enough, nobody is interested in this court case again. Obi just dey there dey play....Nothing will come out of it!!!
What matters now is how to cooperate with this government to make Nigeria better.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Togokenya: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
Correct. That's why he needs to go and rest because he is roo old now
drlateef:

Obi was still in school doing standard 6 when Tinubu started politics.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Crowdboom(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
danijesus:
was that why he stole Obi's mandate

Point of correction, not Obi's mandate but Obi's manhood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by mank1234(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
shepherd316:
Let's pray for longlife for President Tinubu, and let's also pray for the peace of Nigeria

We pray for long life for all Nigerians and peace for Nigeria. In addition, we pray for justice. A society without justice is like animal kingdom where wild animals always have their way.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Pero240(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
I believe in new Nigeria and I know that no matter what happened in the pass we shall rise again.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by youngzeal1: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Your mother is not here, no need of mentioning her name
Same way your future will look like the health of your so called presido
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by 2T215: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
No need worrying, evidence is already being tendered at PERT and we know those opposing their own documents.
There is no point joining issues at this point as it amounts to wasting time....lets patiently follow the proceeding. We shall see how INEC declared the winner and the basis of the declaration. I am glad that PDP is also alleging rigging too. This makes it very beautiful since the suits will be consolidated. We go see plenty secrets.

dalaman:

Lies. Majority of Nigerians did not vote for him. Only Igbos that voted for him. He got very insignificant votes in the North and West over all. He only got votes in Lagos (with a large Igbo population), South East, South South and amongst the 4 northern states with large Christian population because of their angrer with the APC Muslim Mulsim ticket and that's all. Obi did not win the election in anyway. He is just wasting his time in court.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Burruchaga71(m): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
drlateef:

Imagine the headless mob talking that his president is nobody in politics?
Tinubu can never be my president.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by drlateef: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu can never be my president.

Go back to biafraod land!!!
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by shepherd316: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
mank1234:

We pray for long life for all Nigerians and peace for Nigeria. In addition, we pray for justice. A society without justice is like animal kingdom where wild animals always have their way.
Thanks for convincing me that you're a real soldier of humanity, divine justice will be served to those beasts that think they can alter election processes in their favour and go scot free. Nevertheless, we still need to pray for the holder of the most important position in the country, although, we all know it's a stolen mandate
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by shepherd316: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
tianshie:

God kee you and Tinubu there! Bloody idotas.
You're not getting it, are you? I'm obedients to the core, our mandate will be restored by Gods power, but we need to pray against more political damages by the impostor
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by shepherd316: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
mank1234:

Thanks for the comment bros, but i don't support APC, all i want is peace for the nation. I also want Tinubu to live out the years of his tenure because Nigerians cannot afford Shettima to be president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.