Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48563 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by PainfulTruth: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
CORNfused ode
pandoragirigory:
They shall surely gather, but they will be put to shame , God bless jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Enemyofpeace: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
FOR THOSE THAT CARE TO KNOW !

Anyone that might come to claim that this thread is bias, should understand the thread was created inthe first place because of HE PETER OBI !
And I will only focus on issue pertaining to that !
If you're angry,go create your own thread !

I won't apologize for that !

APC go create your own unbiased thread !

PDP go create your own unbiased thread !
una go labour in vain. Baba Seyi o ti lo

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Sorry,with which results are you using? Until you produce a counter result,inec result stands.by the way,obi has wasted one week.only two weeks are left.he called one witness who was rubbished

"He called one witness who was rubbished"

Propaganda upon propaganda!
Weldone !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by hush15: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Ofcourse, you joking.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Arguing with you is a waste of time because you're talking out of sentiments instead of data. Even in INEC fraudulent results, PDP got 6.8 million and LP got 6.1 million and this is minus Rivers manipulation that BBC has called out and Lagos manipulation of LP result that even PDP agreed. Only these two puts LP above PDP!
you are just living in self delusion... U guys should enjoy the cruise in few months time Court ll clear una doubts... Better team up to face APC 2027 cos tinubu is president already the elections is the best ever in history... Ur hallucinations won't change anything... Whatever BBC CNN like they should do add Rivers results to LP e no remove APC ist and LP third.. anyone saying Lagos was manipulated is a fool.. if Lagos was really manipulated APC would have won lagos for presidency... And let me repeat it the best LP can ever get is third position... Only PDP ur parent party can defeat APC for president they have real structures that's why they have good numbers in nass and over 13 governors compare to LP with one gorvenor...

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by BankyGee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
ChristineC:
at least there's confirmation that he attended standard 6.
Stop vawulence now! I said stop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by pandoragirigory: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dozie32:

Eze chukwu gbuo gi there, you this thiefinubu tout.
that is for you your family members and your generations
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by ahnie: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
maintenant:
Grow some sense...

A duly elected president gets removed via impeachment let alone an individual that Mahmoud and Buhari selected to rule Nigeria...
I wonder how people cope with you offline.
Your altitude stinks
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

"He called one witness who was rubbished"

Propaganda upon propaganda!
Weldone !

Barr nwakaeti the first obi witnessed fumbled.obi has zero
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by maintenant: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:

I wonder how people cope with you offline.
Your altitude stinks
Good...

It means that before you engage me you should do your homework very well because I dont suffer fools gladly...
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
Loonyy:

The contention is with d quoted scores actually not even who wins what

For instance Obi Won Lagos but still contending the results GERRIT!!
u guys should add the fictitious one million LP claim she won in plateau and continue Deceiving urself... LP won elections yet couldn't dominate nass...
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
adamawa that PDP won na im elupee wan claim...
LPs votes were subtracted and added to babablues own.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

Barr nwakaeti the first obi witnessed fumbled.obi has zero

Propaganda upon propaganda, that's all you people live by !
Weldone !

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

Propaganda upon propaganda, that's all you people live by !
Weldone !

No wahala.bring the excerpts of his cross examination
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by TOYNEX(f): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
HardBishop:

What's aggreviating this tension is now perceive that igbos won't rule again.. upon what we have contributed to the growth of this nation,
So better days ahead, if the FG, North, west declare no Ibos can rule... Then is better we go our ways
I don't agree to this. I think the Igbos should put themselves together and try to pick a line, some Igbos want division this minute and leadership the next minute, that's where the confusion emanates from.
However, Things are no longer the way it used to be so if the Igbos wish to rule ONE NIGERIA It's possible now, very many Yorubas voted PO, but for the complicated Nigeria situation already in existence before 2023 which turns things away from what it should be.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by HayB100(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
Oloun nbgo, for now, nobody dey act better comedy pass obidients, as in, like seriously, sometimes, I ask my self, shey this people normal so? Like, shey were niyin ni? Person came third, una still dey get hope ontop one stolen mandate? Where himself put him mandate wey make person steal am? Nah Atiku and his supporters dey even suppose get hope like this, not eyin were 'obedients' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

Any evidence
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Dagger111(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu messed with the wrong guy.
I swear..

Write this down bro....ntin will come out of this course case. Obi will be disgraced in same course soonest. Mark this pls, i will still make reference to it.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by casualobserver: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Then what is the difference?

If Uzodimma got votes after an uncollated results were given to him, isn't it possible that after properly attributing votes that were wrongly given to another candidate to Obi, that Obi might have more votes? Hia!

2 different things.

I was pointing out that in Uzodinma’s case the votes from 388 polling units were never included in the results that declared The PDP guy governor. It was not a case of “allocating” votes as he claimed but simply saying INEC did not include these 388 PUs, before they declared a winner, now that we had included them, Uzodinma had more votes.

On to your point, yes you are right but it is very unlikely that enough votes were so improperly attributed in states like zamfara, Gombe etc such you can overturn a result of 1% into 25%. In states like Rivers yes, in states like Alwa ibom where he got close to 25% but not 25% yes. But those states are less than a handful . The majority of states where he got less than 25%, his score was so low that it is highly improbable to any right thinking person than any re attribution will take him to 25%. They are not states where any reasonable person ( I emphasize reasonable) cauldron ever have expected Obi to get 25%. It’s like Tinubu challenging Anambra state expecting to win 25%….how?? Even the River state they won they themselves openly said all they were begging Wike for was 25% because they know it is impossible. He needs 9 more states, assuming he overturns Rivers and Akwa Ibom, he needs another 7. Look at the table I posted again and tell me where he will get the 25% from and the probability that he could ever have such a result in those states.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by ahnie: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
maintenant:
Good...

It means that before you engage me you should do your homework very well because I dont suffer fools gladly...
Shu,shuu,shuu go get a life.
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bennycollins: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Says the almighty himself 🙄
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

grin yeye obidients the ones in Igboland uncore... ? So they weren't added to your parents party PDP... How many national assembly position LP get for adamawa... The deceit with u guys is that u fail to realize the only vehicle to be president in Nigeria is APC or PDP... Just like only democratic or Republican party can win president elections in America... The best LP ll ever get is third position simple...
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Loonyy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u guys should add the fictitious one million LP claim she won in plateau and continue Deceiving urself... LP won elections yet couldn't dominate nass...

Hunkle these are not claims
I was a PO in the election
I know how dem run am

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
Loonyy:

Hunkle these are not claims
I was a PO in the election
I know how dem run am
grin shebi na only u be PO ... de Deceive urself u hear... Even Atiku no make noise when clearly PDP his party is the main opposition na LP wey na Abia State them de control
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Loonyy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

You don't get it.even if the scores differs,it changes nothing except it is enough to make obi winner

We know it changes nothing
Dey should Jejely add it to our numbers

We worked very hard for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

No wahala.bring the excerpts of his cross examination

No,I won't expend my energy doing that for you.
Keep getting your information on the court proceedings from the media & your WhatsApp groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Loonyy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
grin shebi na only u be PO ... de Deceive urself u hear... Even Atiku no make noise when clearly PDP his party is the main opposition na LP wey na Abia State them de control

Make Una sha count our votes put for us
Thats d bone way we dey contend
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bobloco: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

He was not voted for sir or he had negligible votes.until the courts decide,tinubu remains the winner

Let's leave it at that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by maintenant: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
ahnie:

Shu,shuu,shuu go get a life.
Now you take a hike and keep moving...
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Burruchaga71(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
zelnababa:
machteeew obi is dealing with oracle of politics, just wasting his tym and resources, ASIWAJU IS IN CHARGE
Oracle of politics? DRUG LORD who loses his so-called state of origin Osun and Lagos State where he governed for good eight years and also was rejected in the country FCT Abuja,and you are calling him oracle of politics.

I swear once more that your Tinubu messed with the wrong guy.

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Pacyrus(m): 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
The world is watching... Victory is ours!
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

You don't get it.even if the scores differs,it changes nothing except it is enough to make obi winner

Is that the message they gave you to share at your WhatsApp group ?
Looking at the guy I have been wasting my time with cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Africa's Richest Woman - Nigerian Folorunsho Alakija / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.