Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (48412 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by SoNature(m): 11:18am On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth

I know that APC can never win presidential election anywhere in the South South. Not on their life!

By the way, what's Obi's counsel saying? Did they say he won the states they presented their INEC's CTC (I guess that's what it's called) in court?

7 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 02, 2023
1st Respondent:

They object to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance reasons at the appropriate time.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They object and will retain their reasons until final address.

4th Respondent:

For reasons that they will advance at the address stage, they object to the admissibility of all documents sought to be tendered for Oyo State.

The Court:

The 31 bundles of INEC Forms EC8As from Oyo State are hereby admitted and are marked Exhibits PK1-31.

As the Court pleases...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by drlateef: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2023
IamV:
We can see documents in boxes tagged Oyo, Edo, Lagos, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa and other States.

How long it's going to take today, we don't know, but it's definitely going to be an interesting ride.

So they finally paid fees to obtain CTC? Yeye people!!!

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by danijesus(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:

So they finally paid fees to obtain CTC? Yeye people!!!
painment

23 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2023
danijesus:
why was he banned

"I think" .
I could be wrong.
He have not being updating since.

6 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bobloco: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:
I think IAMV have been banned .
I will continue from where he stopped.

Why was he banned

Someone giving us live updates on the court proceedings is ban by a biased mod

Seun, what is going on

38 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by danijesus(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

"I think" .
I could be wrong.
He have not being updating since.
carry go,we dy your back

12 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2023
Peter SAN proceeds...

They will now proceed to Edo State. They will tender INEC certified true copies of Forms EC8As in respect of all 18 LGAs in Edo State. They are...

1. Esan Central
2. Ovia South-West
3. Uhunmwode
4. Esan North-East
5. Akoko-Edo
6. Ikpoba-Okha
7. Esan South-East
8. Egor
9. Etsako Central
10. Etsako East
11. Ovia North-East
12. Owan West
13. Oredo
14. Igueben
15. Etsako West
16. Orhionmwon
17. Owan East
18. Esan West

Where my Edo people in the House!

And now, to Objections...

1st Respondent:

They object to the admissibility of the documents sought to be tendered from Edo State and shall advance their reasons in due course.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They object and will advance their reasons in their written address.

4th Respondent:

They align themselves with the position of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Respondents respectfully.

17 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by drlateef: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu messed with the wrong guy.
I swear..

Obi was still in school doing standard 6 when Tinubu started politics.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2023
Funny enough INEC that's suppose to be an independent body is objecting to their own signed result sheets right in court cheesy cheesy

Nigeria is not a serious country.

56 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by kpompey: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Unfortunately for you, APC did not bring that matter to the petition tribunal in the window of time allotted for electoral petitions to be lodged grin grin grin
So even if Obi rigged it in the east, APC can do nothing about it now.

Meanwhile, I expect that Obi's legal team will tender evidence from majority of the states that they have problems with.

The stolen mandate must be returned, and the criminals involved in the stealing of the mandate, arrested, tried and jailed for a long time cool
When you are done fooling around.Let us know. All we know is that Nigeria has a president already for the next 8 years.The pathological liar will labor in vain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by danijesus(m): 11:32am On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:

Obi was still in school doing standard 6 when Tinubu started politics.
was that why he stole Obi's mandate

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2023
I can see few nairaland mods viewing the thread as GUEST cheesy cheesy

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bobloco: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2023
drlateef:

Obi was still in school doing standard 6 when Tinubu started politics became a notorious Narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known .

Fixed

23 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2023
Please stop engaging those trying to derail this thread.
Ignore them they are just seeking for attention.

19 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 02, 2023
The Court:

The bundles of INEC Certified True Copies of Forms EC8As from 18 LGAs of Edo State are hereby admitted and are marked Exhibits PL1-18

As the Court pleases...

28 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2023
Peter SAN proceeds...

They will now proceed to Lagos State. They will tender INEC certified true copies of Forms EC8As in respect of all 20 LGAs in Lagos State. They are...

1. Apapa (Talk true, what came to your mind when you saw Apapa?)

The court kept asking, 'Apapa?'
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

28 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Bobloco: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2023
kpompey:

When you are done fooling around.Let us know. All we know is that Nigeria has a president already for the next 8 years.The pathological liar will labor in vain grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Put it properly that Nigeria has a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture as president

Thank you

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2023
APC folks in this thread,where is Lamidi Apapa,the chairman of APC osun state ? cheesy sad cheesy

27 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by drlateef: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:

Funny enough INEC that's suppose to be an independent body is objecting to their own signed result sheets right in court cheesy cheesy

Nigeria is not a serious country.

Have you heard why they objected? That is the first thing a sane mind will do.

7 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by drlateef: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2023
danijesus:
was that why he stole Obi's mandate

Obi has no mandate in the first place. He is a joker!!! He doesn’t know how to play politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by OfoIgbo: 11:42am On Jun 02, 2023
kpompey:

I'm sure the lying drug-dealer's catheter must have filled up by now, from anxiety and the way Obi's team is moving judicially. grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2023
2. Lagos Island
3. Lagos Mainland
4. Ikorodu
5. Amuwo-Odofin
6. Ibeju/Lekki
7. Ikeja
8. Ifako-Ijaye
9. Kosofe
10. Oshodi

The court said we should not blame Peter SAN if he cannot mention Oshodi very well... Man is murdering names here πŸ˜‚
11. Alimosho
12. Eti-Osa
13. Shomolu
14. Mushin
15. Surulere
16. Agege
17. Epe
18. Ojo
19. Badagry
20. Ajeromi-Ifelodun

Now to objections...

1st Respondent:

They indicate their objections on the admissibility of the documents in respect of Lagos and shall advance reasons in due course.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They object and shall advance reasons later.
4th Respondent:

They object to the admissibility of all the documents that the Petitioners are labouring to tender in respect of all the LGAs of Lagos State and shall advance their reasons which will show the Petitioners have laboured in vain.

4 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by kpompey: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I'm sure the lying drug-dealer's catheter must have filled up by now, from anxiety and the way Obi's team are moving judicially. grin grin grin
Have you forgotten that the judges sent your lawyer out yesterday for being confused and unorganized. The petition will end up dust bin.

2 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 11:48am On Jun 02, 2023
Maryloveth:
I think IAMV have been banned .
I will continue from where he stopped.

Same fate awaits if you deviate from neutrality
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by kpompey: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Put it properly that Nigeria has a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture as president

Thank you
We know Nigeria has the best president in history now President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Only one pathological liar, tax evader, thief , killer who made wealth from selling adulterated and low quality consumables to Nigerians from China, and the cursed one who killed his own father through their lineage business which is drug and narcotics is jumping helter skelter trying all possible means to topple Nigerian democracy and the wishes of the people through lies, incitement, ethnicity and religious bigotry. Mr Yes daddy, ok my daddy. Oyedepo and obi are contemporaries, but the foolish one is calling him daddy to seek support on a failed ambition.

3 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2023
I believe the right thing should and must be done.

5 Likes

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2023
SoNature:
Maryloveth

I know that APC can never win presidential election anywhere in the South South. Not on their life!

By the way, what's Obi's counsel saying? Did they say the won the states they presented their INEC's CTC (I guess that's what it's called) in court?

Did apc win SS?

1 Like

Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2023
Bobloco:

Why was he banned

Someone giving us live updates on the court proceedings is ban by a biased mod

Seun, what is going on

Spambots not mods
Re: 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! by DMerciful(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2023
He needs to fight for his mandate. Cowards give up easily!
Parachoko:
Pandora will never become the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Turns Pastor On Twitter, Nigerians react / South West Historians LYING To Nigerians. / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.