Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please (800 Views)

Habibat Tinubu : Check This Out All Well Meaning Nigerians / Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation / If This Is True Well Meaning Nigerians Should Call Amaechi To Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by Ismael97(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Mankindman:

Unfortunately, an objection was raised against you. What Moniker were you using on NL before now?
In reality, this couldn't have been your 1st post.
Say the absolute truth and get a help.

You're been unfair
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by Typing: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ismael97:

Honestly I am saying the truth. Pls believe me pls. Help me

But you claimed you are not seeking for help. You even insult the Guy who said you are begging with style.
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by Ismael97(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Typing:

But you claimed you are not seeking for help. You even insult the Guy who said you are begging with style.

Pls go and rest
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by Typing: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ismael97:

Pls go and rest

If you are genuine I for send u 10k. But I doubt.
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by Ismael97(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Typing:

Sir, I'm genuine. I'm only just frustrated that's why I react terribly sometimes. Life isn't fair to me. Most times, I feel sorry for my situation but I keep pushing. I hope I am able to testify to God's goodness soon. I'm sorry if you felt infuriated by my comments.
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
LikeAking:

Every thing will be fine.

Through what mechanism or process

Someone with his background is expected to do better and be more circumspect.

Now, he has taken an action that will entangle him more in the web of poverty.

Who will extricate him from this entanglement?
Late father?
Late mom?
Brothers & Sisters he lacks?
Late father in law?
Poor, widowed mother in law?
Poorly educated & jobless wife?
Friends that he doesn't have?
God who hasn't settled billions of others?
Or you??
It's not easy, bros!

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by richidinho(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
His moniker is "Ismael" but account number is John grin grin

1 Like

Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by Ismael97(m): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Through what mechanism or process

Someone with his background is expected to do better and be more circumspect.

Now, he has taken an action that will entangle him more in the web of poverty.

Who will extricate him from this entanglement?

True talk. I pray for God's mercy
Late father?
Late mom?
Brothers & Sisters he lacks?
Late father in law?
Poor, widowed mother in law?
Poorly educated & jobless wife?
Friends that he doesn't have?
God who hasn't settled billions of others?
Or you??
It's not easy, bros!
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by Ismael97(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Typing:

Please sir , help me
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by MisterBanny(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
Typing:

In Life, do not despise people. Always help if and when you can. 10k cannot transform his life. I perceive that his story is real. Just that the society is bad, but I can tell u that Nigerians are going through a lot
Re: ADVICE Needed By Well-meaning Nairalanders Please by MisterBanny(m): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
Mankindman:

Unfortunately, an objection was raised against you. What Moniker were you using on NL before now?
In reality, this couldn't have been your 1st post.
Say the absolute truth and get a help.

Help people if u can. You never can tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta State 2023 Governorship Election Tribunal Update / The President We All Wanted Is Here - Seyi Tinubu / Coup D'etat Who Is Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.