Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi (52905 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Ssst: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2023
Obi all the way
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by slowice(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

For the time being, please do.

But he did get there through an excellent process.... It was terribly flawed
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mindlog:

Are you allergic to investing in them, yourself?

See person whey dey advice Obi where to invest in.😂😂😂😂

I have been laughing since over that comment o, lol.
All of a sudden, someone comes to teach Obi investment strategies or sth. Ije ụwa!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

He is also wasting electricity!

The electricity consumed at that tribunal can be channeled into better use!

You also forgot that he's investing in those lawyers. What better human capital development exist... Make una kuku rest, Obi isn't asking you for money to fund lawyers.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! Bill gate has been making money for decades and still making money.

Is Peter the richest man in South-East or Nigeria? He has every opportunity to expand his business. Elon and Bezos are still expanding their businesses till date .

Not wasting money that could breed 50,000 fish fingerlings on a lost course

Oga, stop this display. No be only you know that investing in Agriculture is good abeg.

What is the essence of return on investments if one can't use it to fight for what he thinks is his or her right. Infact, fighting to reclaim his mandate is investment in itself. Every investor must not go your own way.

Rest with this your Agric this, Agric that. By the way, who told you you he doesn't have enough investment in that area?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by perrychemical: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Oga, stop this display. No be only you know that investing in Agriculture is good abeg.

What is the essence of return on investments if one can't use it to fight for what he thinks is his or her right. Infact, fighting to reclaim his mandate is investment in itself. Every investor must not go your own way.

Rest with this your Agric this, Agric that. By the way, who told you you he doesn't have enough investment in that area?

Which mandate ?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by deebrain(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Is this news?

Who is surprised?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by biafranrealson: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Finally he has landed.
We knew since but played along till you landed perfectly.
No go and rest Apapa
The case will go on and on
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Asswipemod: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Emilokan disillusionist grin grin

Wailer Banton!🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧
Use the handkerchief!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by fijihems: 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:
Does this man not have children and wife who will advise him to stop displaying his brazen idiocy?

How can you claim to like your party and still tell your presidential candidate to withdraw his petition?

Nigeria is full of supposed elders who have no shame, self-respect and integrity. I dey shame for this man.

Apapa is simply working for Tinubu and against Peter Obi. It's very obvious.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by TheATM: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Typically low IQ APC supporters, is brewery not an investment? Is it not creating jobs and Revenues?
How many investments did Mandate thief create during his tenure?

Some brewing companies earn more annual revenue than your shithole country earns annually.

Before you quote me, hit Google with Guinness, Heineken,E.t.c.

Clown.
That is blind argument you people engaged in during Obi's campaign that made him lost the election.Can you tell me beer brand he invested Anambra fund on,the capital invested and the profit.Dont forget to tell me the number of workers employed by the brewery.That is an assignment for you.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Poleski: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Peter should channel the energy and funds into other sectors like Agriculture.

Oil palm plantation and fish farming are highly profitable ventures he can go into.

You're talking about a multi-billionaire as if he's poor like you. Some Nigerians mumu too much.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Poleski:

You're talking about a multi-billionaire as if he's poor like you. Some Nigerians mumu too much.

Stop exaggerating!
Multi what?

He is not worth more than $15 million
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Hello! Real men have a unique characteristic of taking a bow right before defeat. They believe in reality, statistics and science. They don’t force the impossible!

You said fighting to reclaim, to reclaim what? Are you a Nigerian?

Ask Atiku what lawyers did to him in 2019, cant you see he is gentle now.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Kayharry(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
ABI werey ni awon ara apapa ni?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by NotNairalandi(m): 12:41am On Jun 04, 2023
grin
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Ezemeiyogu(m): 8:09am On Jun 04, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! Real men have a unique characteristic of taking a bow right before defeat. They believe in reality, statistics and science. They don’t force the impossible!

You said fighting to reclaim, to reclaim what? Are you a Nigerian?

Ask Atiku what lawyers did to him in 2019, cant you see he is gentle now.

Oh, I get! Obi is no real man. Dey there dey deceive yourself. I don't blame some of you. Na too much uncensored motivational speeches you feed yourself with dey cause am.

As Atiku gentle now, shebi he's not in court?

For your information, real men are those who challenge status quo. The status quo here is your belief that "reclaiming mandates is impossible" especially as regards Presidential election tribunal.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Oh, I get! Obi is no real man. Dey there dey deceive yourself. I don't blame some of you. Na too much uncensored motivational speeches you feed yourself with dey cause am.

As Atiku gentle now, shebi he's not in court?

For your information, real men are those who challenge status quo. The status quo here is your belief that "reclaiming mandates is impossible" especially as regards Presidential election tribunal.

No need to continue the argument. We both we see the end of tribunal.

I know the end already, but will wait for you to see it live.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Ezemeiyogu(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2023
HacheNoire:

No need to continue the argument. We both we see the end of tribunal.

I know the end already, but will wait for you to see it live.

Honestly, I don't know the end. Perhaps you do. All I know is that apriori expectations can be dashed in the end.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by occfx: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2023
sonature1:
Does this man not have children and wife who will advise him to stop displaying his brazen idiocy?

How can you claim to like your party and still tell your presidential candidate to withdraw his petition?

Nigeria is full of supposed elders who have no shame, self-respect and integrity. I dey shame for this man.

It's not everyone with Grey hair is an elder, some are idiots in Grey hair... MNK
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Roddd(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Aiye mi

Nairaland! Where a grossly inconsequential pauper dishes economic advice to someone reckoned a billionaire.

Ooootokporoakwuocha.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by blueAgent(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
TheATM:
That is blind argument you people engaged in during Obi's campaign that made him lost the election.Can you tell me beer brand he invested Anambra fund on,the capital invested and the profit.Dont forget to tell me the number of workers employed by the brewery.That is an assignment for you.

You should be the one to answer those questions, becos you are the one who accused him of investing in just brewery, or are you now trying to change the goal post?

Before I forget how many jobs did Lagos landlord create in Lagos?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Honestfrend: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! I was never part of those that suggested that, Peter should go to court.

That will be evil of me after seeing how lawyers milked Atiku in 2019.

I am a realist, I don’t condone lies born out of emotions.

It’s a lost course! Peter should move on! It’s Nigeria!

Someone said he have evidence with proof n witnesses to back up his claim.. U said u don support him going to court.. U re not a realist..
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by tonytony208(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
HacheNoire:

Scared!

Common! Me and you know it’s a lost course!

Is he collecting money from you? So, why is it your personal concern?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2023
tonytony208:

Is he collecting money from you? So, why is it your personal concern?

It’s demanded of me to. My obligation to humanity demands me to talk when I see wastage.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by tonytony208(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s demanded of me to. My obligation to humanity demands me to talk when I see wastage.

When you were shouting "go to court", you lost your senses and forgot your"obligation to humanity" then, right? grin

You think you are showing cleverness, not knowing you are displaying stupidity. cheesy
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Poleski: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2023
HacheNoire:

Stop exaggerating!
Multi what?

He is not worth more than $15 million

I guess you're his personal accountant.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Tools370: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Exactly! It’s a lost course!
[url]Modapktv[/url]https://modapktv.com/ from [url]Alight Motion Mod Apk [/url]https://modapktv.com/alight-motion-mod-apk/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.