Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi (52936 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Formation10: 6:47am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Peter should channel the energy and funds into other sectors like Agriculture.

Oil palm plantation and fish farming are highly profitable ventures he can go into.
why you no go do am abi you no want money
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by riverbird: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2023
This mad man you never go rest...? grin, it seems tinubu is demanding a refund from him grin
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by riverbird: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Formation10:

Person wey never chop dey advice billionaire in dollars on how to make money. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Formation10:

I have been doing!

My financial prudence has always made me to detest wasteful spending. It’s the best I can do for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by TheATM: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2023
goodness4ever:
The case should go on and reach a logical conclusion.
probably after Tinubu 8 years the case will be thrown out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by TheATM: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Oil palm plantation and fish farming are highly profitable ventures he can go into.
and not building breweries
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Sharatan(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2023
That senile, old fool is now showing his true colors. Fucking turncoat😡
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2023
TheATM:
and not building breweries

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by simfrost90210: 6:57am On Jun 03, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! And this babalawo thought he could deceive sane minds from his real motive of forcing himself on LP? A mole is always a mole.

No be small babalawo..
He looks so scary facially 😯
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by omoluka: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:

Exactly what he was told when he pursued his Anambra guber election and rewrote Nigeria's history in the end.
Can you place a bet on it? I don't think you are a Nigerian.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Frankoso(m): 7:07am On Jun 03, 2023
You will be shamed very soon
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Menclothing: 7:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Why should Dey withdraw case should go on
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Menclothing: 7:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Court in Nigeria are not wise and fast
Tell pdp and Lp to submit their result sheet signed Bu their agent in all state
Let them count it if less than the winning numbers throw away the case
If higher then start hearing
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by darealez(m): 7:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Throwback:
I used to refer to Peter Obi as Peter Obi III, until I realised he was actually an illegitimate candidate.

Since then, I have been referring to Kwankwaso who finished 4th as Kwankwaso III.

Obi no get level.

A very jonsing man who claims he is challenging the process, but he is the very error of the last presidential election with his non-membership of the LP whose ticket he corrupted with his desperation.

Lol!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by darealez(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Let’s keep our fingers crossed, reality will set in soon!

This should e everyone's perspective. Unfortunately, those who felt they won are grieved.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Awkaboy(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Withdrawal method ni
Papa Abi Oshodi should go to Aso rock na, shebi his principal has been selected
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Oyomesiile: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2023
This Apapa eish is like a joke taken too far.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by ChristianMuslim: 7:26am On Jun 03, 2023
Obi onye oshi.. Obi Ole.. Obi Barawo... Obi Big Thiefff
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by ayo2008: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=HacheNoire post=123533517]Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

[/quote

Chief justice. Una well done.
Who tells u Peter Obi is idle?
Ignorance at play!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by babydioku(f): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2023
Typical of afonjas
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by tabaralph: 7:30am On Jun 03, 2023
Throwback:
I used to refer to Peter Obi as Peter Obi III, until I realised he was actually an illegitimate candidate.

Since then, I have been referring to Kwankwaso who finished 4th as Kwankwaso III.

Obi no get level.

A very jonsing man who claims he is challenging the process, but he is the very error of the last presidential election with his non-membership of the LP whose ticket he corrupted with his desperation.
This illegitimate card was the first joker the apc supposed to use in court, you can’t build illegality on legality, anyways let them waste their little resources on the charge and bail lawyers like Ken okonkwo that became lawyer 2years ago and now forming SAN….
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by tabaralph: 7:31am On Jun 03, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Obi onye oshi.. Obi Ole.. Obi Barawo... Obi Big Thiefff

Obi will never rule Nigeria….
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by kingyakos: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2023
muykem:
Hmmmmmmm

It’s evident from the attitude displayed by them when they wrote a letter to INEC that Obi could not pay N1.5 million. Who are they deceiving? Counsels were sick? Just two out of how many of them and they stalled a court process when time is already against our party. Yesterday, the court had to give them a stand down of ten minutes to file their process. They came back and they could not do anything. You heard what the court told them. They are wasting the time of the court and they are not serious

Lamidi Apapa sibling
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by alaskaimmigrati: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Best PTE Classes in Mohali - Alaska Immigration is one of the best PTE Coaching Institutes in Mohali. Our professionals welcome students with warmth and geniality to our all-inclusive classes and train them with result-oriented preparation material, unique training methodology, and tailor-made solutions for every student.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by WithFact: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Obi became governor of Anambra state as a beneficiary of crisis between H,E, Chris Ingige as the them governor of the state and PDP stalwarts including the then sitting president, Obj.

Obj's hellbend to remove Ingige from sitting president gave Obi governor not because he won by merits.

Let the idiots keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by obama99: 7:39am On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:

Peter Obi is not a poor man.

He still believes in the judiciary to do the right thing.

Therefore, he will pursue this case to a logical conclusion.

You and Apapa should deal with that!

Stop quoting the guy pls. Imagine the kind of people advising peter obi, they removed subsidy now and all of them started treking.... I don't know the matter with us as a people. Someone feels agrieved and decided to pursue his case to the highest court without resorting into violence and some dirty set of senseless and headless apologist won't allow a process that will bring out the truth. Just leave them , it's their trademark. Fraudulent set of leaders and followers.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2023
smokinloud:

You didn't even bother to check the veracity of the news. Typical ibodie.nt!.
oga abeg no vex, how much fuel dey ur end? I wan check whether I go come buy that side.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by lalabrother: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2023
Things like you having sense?

HacheNoire:

Is it only poor men that go into Agriculture?

People like you are the one deceiving Peter!

Hello! It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the Champions League, than for Peter to win at the tribunal!

Somethings are impossible in life.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by infogeneral: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2023
My conspiracy theory! Many of the SANs in Obi's camp have been bought.
So they will help LP to lose the case.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Savechild23: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Let him withdraw it so that Adaka will enjoy his down payment
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Agboogashi: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2023
Stop parroting that you are a member of the Labour party because you are merely an impostor trying to spoil things for genuine Labour party members to the advantage of your tribe's thief that we know is using, goarding you on and funding you for his selfish end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One / House Of Representative Buying Of Cars During CODVIC-19 Outbreak Causes Outrage / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.