Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me (1898 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Can I Sue My Father For Selling Our Inheritance, His Properties Anyhow? / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by hammerT: 2:22am On Jun 03, 2023
cococandy:
Do you have sisters?

He dont need sisters, that instead of helping take care of him will be looking for properties to take to husband.

What type of yeye and mumu sister is dat, to end her father bloodline and ancestral name? angry
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by juman(m): 2:29am On Jun 03, 2023
Go and work hard and have your own money.
Your parent may do will and share the properties equally among the children.

Or they might already have loans from banks that are bigger than the worth of their properties.
We have seen that.

What of if you father has some other sons outside the wedding.
They might even be living just few roads away.
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by hammerT: 2:35am On Jun 03, 2023
cococandy:
Do you have sisters?

Nobody will give your brother anything, not even a job.

whilst am not oppose to women inhertance, if no son.

the women owe a maternal duty of care in absence of parents and wife.

cant just wonder off with sugar daddy whilst the family heir die off broke.

Now, i'm talking from experience as i always do.

Seen an only son die, whilst only daughter went abroad, after losing both parents, whilst still in (he)ss3, sister older and moved on. He was alone, in dat house in this wicked world.

Men will take care of women and happily give.

I guess the whole property is for her now, only problem is she may never return to her father village to claim them, as most times will be in her husband village..

The male child would have done that. He only gets one village.
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by sisisioge: 2:39am On Jun 03, 2023
Lol! Your parents will then shock you with a Will...

Or your siblings will give you a run for your money...

Or, they will live to very ripe age of 100yrs and you would be almost 80yrs old before them die. But then, you sef don expire grin

Agbojulogun!

4 Likes

Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by dominique(f): 6:10am On Jun 03, 2023
In a few years time ke? Are you praying for your parents to die in a few years? Hope you won't go the Menandez brothers way if your wishes don't come true fast enough. Oga, comot eye from another pesin property and start working towards your own.

4 Likes

Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by Micheal56: 6:39am On Jun 03, 2023
U too mumu
Sell all the old property if they will be up to $1m u still have a lot work to do
Money Na figure
Figure no get limit
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by pendusky(m): 6:42am On Jun 03, 2023
xin5:
I feel so relaxed about life generally. Even when I'm broke and I don't have the money at hand, I laugh because everything my parent own is all going to be mine in few years time. I don't bother them about money that much I just sit and enjoy the little I get.
Too much inheritance, including what they inherited from their own parents in different state and locations, that's all mine. Sometimes I don't know if I can take care of everything.
I already know the ones I put up for sale like my maternal grandmother side we rarely visit there.I have so many future plans, but wouldn't want to sound like I'm praying for my parents death. I love them so much but as a growing man I have to plan now.

Just yesterday I watched a comedy where the dad told the son that he still have 50more years to live grin,the son said he should not try it, he planned selling some land in 3 years grin. All these next of kind sef grin
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by hammerT: 8:02am On Jun 03, 2023
xin5:
I feel so relaxed about life generally. Even when I'm broke and I don't have the money at hand, I laugh because everything my parent own is all going to be mine in few years time. I don't bother them about money that much I just sit and enjoy the little I get.
Too much inheritance, including what they inherited from their own parents in different state and locations, that's all mine. Sometimes I don't know if I can take care of everything.
I already know the ones I put up for sale like my maternal grandmother side we rarely visit there.I have so many future plans, but wouldn't want to sound like I'm praying for my parents death. I love them so much but as a growing man I have to plan now.

YOUR AN ASSHOLE.

YOUR COLLEAGUE WAS HEART BROKEN AT LOSS OF HIS ONLY BELOVED MOTHER AT A YOUNG AGE, BEFORE ALSO LOSING HIS FATHER AND HIS SISTER WANDERED OFF.

HE DIED IN MISERY AND NOBODY GAVE A FCVK.

THAT BOY WAS NOT INTERESTED IN PROPERTY,(HE WAS ALONE IN THEIR HOUSE), HE WANTED HIS FAMILY.

TRY AND BE THANKING GOD FOR PRESERVING THE LIFE OF YOUR PARENTS AND LOVE ONE.

PEOPLE WILL TRADE PROPERTIES JUST TO HEAR THE VOICE OF THEIR PARENTS AGAIN.
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by Slydan204: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2023
Ths reminds me of the story of d rich fool in d bible...ur life is nt in ur hands oga. Go nd hustle nd enjoy ur OWN sweat. congrats in advance sha
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by brain54(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
The child…

Who waits for his parents to die before inheriting their shoe will first of all trek shoeless!
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by Smile4mee01: 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is why i advice Men & women indeed to always enjoy the work of their hands.

Nobody chop life reach next of kin.

Why is it so rare in Africa to see multiple generation of wealth ?

All properties will eventually be sold, if not the by the 1st generation, the 2nd , or 3rd most likely.

For the poster, easy. Don't count your eggs before they hatch.

2 Likes

Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by papiilo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
xin5:
Bro please help me with 5k I'm hungry I want to buy food sir
Re: As An Only Son How I Feel Knowing A Great Pile Of Inheritance Waiting For Me by papiilo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
xin5:
Bro please help me with 5k I'm hungry I want to buy food sir
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Adopted Children Get Angry When They Realise They Were Adopted? / Inlaw Palava / Girl Disgraced By Abuja Mob For Wearing Indecent Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.