Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,899 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others (30743 Views)

Russia University Hoisted Nigerian Flag To Honour Faith Ebunoluwa Ojedokun / Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University / How To Study On Cheapest Tuition In Russia: University Requirements, Student Vis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Voare: 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
Good
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by ThatFairGuy: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
This is awesome

2 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Tekzyflex(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
I chatted with a lady in Cuba and she told me that there is a yoruba community there. I was shocked.

11 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by kestolove95(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
No country will introduce the jew language of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by BloomingDale(f): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:
Yoruba should be the official language in Nigeria.. too appealing and sweet to the ears.

Nigga, please.

2 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Bentonite1: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Putin doing all means to bring people to his dead country hahaha . Russia will turn to Iran and Yemen soon over sanctions. shameless Putin.

3 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by yommen: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

Lol.. You get abi..
The freestuff guy post a topic on why yorubas should boycott any land selling and political appointments to the igbos..
All because Gov Otti didn't appoint any Yoruba..

But my Question is, why didn't he extend his vitupurative outburst to the North?.

Like to the best of my knowledge, No Northern Governor has appointed any Yoruba into his cabinet.
So why targeting igbos?

You don't seem to understand the point. No Yoruba man will complain of not getting appointments in the north. Why? Hausas do not drag appointments with Yorubas in the SW but Ibos tend to. It is the Ibos that try to prove that they have stakes in the SW. Ibos complain of not getting something they can't give. That's the thing behind the whole story. Gerrit!

Moreso, you Ibos have the attitude of believing that you are the best best best and nothing good come from others. Unfortunately, when you realise that the Yorubas are up there, you develop strong jealousy. Okay, why always Yoruba? Why not Hausas?

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Omoawoke: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
Why always Yoruba ?

This Yorubas are too proud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2023
cheesy Yoruba Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Juanmike(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
It was much expected after the inauguration of His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

I believe the tradition that birthed the political demigod is what’s being studied
You are so delusional
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Linkai447(m): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
In pain over what?πŸ™
LeoDeKing:
Long over due.

Someone is in pain.
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by HacheNoire: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2023
Juanmike:
You are so delusional

Thanks!
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by simfrost90210: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

everything na dick measuring contest?

bloody bulabu

Anyway I think Yoruba speaking tribes in west Africa should go back to their original country and ancestral that is in Benin republic...

Are you for real?πŸ˜•πŸ˜² you mean, Dickson is a measuring instrument in Yoruba land?😲😲
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Alaigbomaster: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
The same person wey create thread dey use him moniker and alternate monikers dey reply himself. The goal is to make the average Yoruba person on nairaland develop a deep-seathed hatred for Igbo people. And so far, it has been working due to the ineptness of Nairalands moderators.

But what is a win when you cannot focus on your own win and celebrate your tribe? Are you truly winning if all you can think about is another tribe? Are you sure you're not under a spell? Are you sure you're not under THEIR spell? If it's not inferiority complex then what explains why you've become so obsessed with a particular tribe that you can't focus on yours anymore?

Did he mention ibo in his post?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Goodlady(f): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yoruba, on the other hand, is primarily spoken in Nigeria, Benin, and Togo in West Africa, where over 50 million people do.

Language is powerful . Putin is working and through this can use Yoruba to reach over 50 million people.
This is like Putin taking me out for free shopping in order to woo me to support his carnage in Ukraine.
While I love this development, I still dislike the Ukraine invasion.
Sighs, Putin is a bad boy.
You can't win my heart.

2 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Destroyerofyeeb: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
Who wants to learn that useless language. Even the ibos themselves are learning Yoruba to feel relevant πŸ˜‚ grin
simfrost90210:
Igbo nko? grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Brushstrokes20: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Awesome gesture!
# yoruba to the world!
# WE LEAD, others follow cool

12 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by AngelicBeing: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Long over due.

Someone is in pain.
Another picture evidence and exhibit that will be used against you by DSS, your case File is getting bigger daily and detention center will be at Asaba or Aba and we shall be asking for 300 years for you tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by simfrost90210: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Destroyerofyeeb:
Who wants to learn that useless language. Even the ibos themselves are learning Yoruba to feel relevant πŸ˜‚ grin

..., if you say so
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by Alaigbomaster: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
Eboes will start taking drugs to Russia now

11 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by bluefilm: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
The same person wey create thread dey use him moniker and alternate monikers dey reply himself. The goal is to make the average Yoruba person on nairaland develop a deep-seathed hatred for Igbo people. And so far, it has been working due to the ineptness of Nairalands moderators.

But what is a win when you cannot focus on your own win and celebrate your tribe? Are you truly winning if all you can think about is another tribe? Are you sure you're not under a spell? Are you sure you're not under THEIR spell? If it's not inferiority complex then what explains why you've become so obsessed with a particular tribe that you can't focus on yours anymore?

Guy, who send you?

3 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by simfrost90210: 7:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
flokii:
Yoruba should be the official language in Nigeria.. too appealing and sweet to the ears.

Lemme act as though i didn't hear that very disgusting thing you just said right now πŸ™„πŸ˜•

1 Like

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by somehow: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Which international isolation?
when did the 27 member state NATO become the whole world?

There are more than 120 countries who still do business with Russia.

Una go just copy and paste wetin una colonial masters tell una to do.

Mental slaves.
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by bablon20(m): 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yoruba amaka! Yoruba to the world.

4 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by woteto: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2023
because?
Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by flokii: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
simfrost90210:

Lemme act as though i didn't hear that very disgusting thing you just said right now πŸ™„πŸ˜•

If you can learn and speak English, what stops you from learning Yoruba?.
Sooner or later, Yoruba will be the lingua franca in Nigeria and West Africa.

10 Likes

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by flokii: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
BloomingDale:

Nigga, please.

It's better you start learning.. so you won"t cry foul when Russians start speaking impeccable Yoruba.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia University Introduces Yoruba Language & Others by tito44: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Long over due.

Someone is in pain.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 1. Derailing the thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Stops Striking University Workers’ Salary / UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Jambites (must Read)- Number Of Candidates For You Course.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.