Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal (18838 Views)

Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction / "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal by gidjah(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

I bet the president didn't envisage the magnitude of catastrophic consequences that would later trail his subsidy removal, following it's announcement on inauguration day speach?
I think he was being too forward.
with respect to him, he talks too way loud and always happy triggered , he is also quite on the bossy side , I like his sagacity but this is a federal system , laws doesn't really end with you unlike the state and local system were you can easily go away with things. At the fed level , alot fights against you and your policies and plenty enemies are around wishing and praying you make mistakes so you can be criticized negatively and even praying you fail so they can put a tab of prophecy on what they have earlier opined about you.so the onus is on you to be always alert mentally and have sound minded well -meaning good willed person's around who will be always available to tell you the truth .
Re: Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal by malcom1X: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2023
BTCJagaban:
Sir, this is not about law. It’s about rebuilding this country and rewriting the wrongs. With honor sir, should we continue the fuel subsidy?

All elder statemen in Nigeria should come together on this issue. It’s not about Tinubu or APC. It’s about our country and what’s pulling us back.

As long as there is NNPC. then subsidy has not been removed.

Because NNPC is the one that sets prices.

If subsidy is removed then there's no need for NNPC
Re: Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal by YouandiAllofus: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2023
gidjah:
with respect to him, he talks too way loud and always happy triggered , he is also quite on the bossy side , I like his sagacity but this is a federal system , laws doesn't really end with you unlike the state and local system were you can easily go away with things. At the fed level , alot fights against you and your policies and plenty enemies are around wishing and praying you make mistakes so you can be criticized negatively and even praying you fail so they can put a tab of prophecy on what they have earlier opined about you.so the onus is on you to be always alert mentally and have sound minded well -meaning good willed person's around who will be always available to tell you the truth .
Hope he does realize and work on his mistakes so as to ensure effective delivery of subsequent policies for good.
Re: Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal by einsteine(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Illegal how?

Is the price of petrol codified in law?
Re: Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal by Iamzik: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I need to understand what Mr. Falana is saying here.

Is it that NNPC can't fix price for other players or what?

A limited Liability company has every right to set for itself the price at which to trade it's products, peak Milk can decide to increase the price of it's products tomorrow, it's another thing if people will still buy.

Nnpc is the sole importer of petrol today
I hope you get the logic now
Re: Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal by MrBanner(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ismael97:

Watching my only child of 7months suffer without been able to afford medication is painful

He's a scammer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection Of Biafra –monarch - Radio Niger Delta. / 'Governor Bindow's Thugs' Attack Babachir Lawal's Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.