Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos (21057 Views)

Vancacies At Fidelity Bank For OND/NCE Holders / New Recruitment- Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Or Higher Wanted For Immediate Employment Across L / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
NIGER INSURANCE PLC -
NKIRU OKEYE AGENCY

We are the market leader in life insurance business and a major player in general insurance in nigeria today and our business is expanding rapidly, hence the need to employ self motivated sales representatives across lagos state.

Selected candidates will undergo intensive and comprehensive training with us, we offer in return:
- Career opportunity
- Job Security and
- High income

QUALIFICATION :
Bsc,HND,OND,NCE

HOW TO APPLY
Simply forward your CV to :
nkiru4okey@yahoo.com
OR
Send a text in this format :
Name(space)Qualification(space)Location to 08029054824

for example :
Ada HND Ikeja to
(No flashing pls),
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
Let me repeat this once again please no flashin.just send the message and we will likely call you back
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Chika4lord: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
I saw this ad yesterday (although toward d evenin i cldnt find it again). I have texted my info to you ma
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Chika4lord: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2011
I realy need a good job,i am very hard working
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yes we noticed it also,maybe it is a computer problem.that is why we decided to repost the vacancy today, i must say this also,wen u send the text be sure to include your location(some pple sent just names) your location is important!
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Chika4lord: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
I live in ikotun
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2011
More people are stil needed so you are welcome to apply and for all of you that have applied you will be contacted soon.
MANAGEMENT
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by nostain18(f): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2011
Pls i jst rounded up my ND program and i want to do my one year industrial traning, can i also apply
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2011
nostain18:

Pls i jst rounded up my ND program and i want to do my one year industrial traning, can i also apply
you can apply no problem, if you pass the test you will be taken
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Chika4lord: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2011
I have sent my info via text message do i still need to send the email? Jst askin
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by bunlizlaw(f): 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
I just applied now.I await a favourable response Ma.Thanks
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
Chika4lord:

I have sent my info via text message do i still need to send the email? Jst askin
If you applied via text you really do not need to apply via email and vice versa, it is one or the other
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by cflash: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
Are you a Free Lance Marketer? This could be an opportunity to make some more for yourself.

SPARKCLEAN VENTURE is recruiting a sales men/women in and within Lagos axis.

Benefit:

Creating life time opportunity to earn Residual income,

Ability to use an established companY's platform to create a business of your OWN
Work less and earn MORE

Requirement: Minimum of OND intrested applicant should send their

Send your cv's to brath_pinky1@yahoo.com. You can also call: 07056252614
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
cflash:

Are you a Free Lance Marketer? This could be an opportunity to make some more for yourself.

SPARKCLEAN VENTURE is recruiting a sales men/women in and within Lagos axis.

Benefit:

Creating life time opportunity to earn Residual income,

Ability to use an established companY's platform to create a business of your OWN
Work less and earn MORE

Requirement: Minimum of OND intrested applicant should send their

Send your cv's to brath_pinky1@yahoo.com. You can also call: 07056252614

we at niger insurance plc (nkiru okey agency) are in no way related to the above named SparkClean Ventures, job seekers willing to work wit us should apply only with the format given above (via text or email address at the top of the page), you all are welcome to apply and if you are good you wil be taken.
MANAGEMENT
NIGER INSURANCE
(NKIRU OKEY AGENCY)
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Engr1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
Goodevening!
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by rocean: 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
is it real
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
rocean:

is it real
my name is mrs nkiru and i posted this vacancy, To reply your question let me ask you this.Have i or anyone within my organisation ever asked you for a dime?
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Chika4lord: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2011
Thanks ma.I got your message
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by nostain18(f): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
Pls i sent my details but did not receive any message yet
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2011
nostain18:

Pls i sent my details but did not receive any message yet
every one that applied will be contacted
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
We noticed that some people sent the text and still forwarded their cv via email.there is really no need for both use one method preferably through text. And we will contact you
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by georgywest(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
is it a commission or salary paid job?
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by scholesss: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2011
good day , are you in business and having financial issues,lack of written plan,business proposal,business plan,regular cash shortages in your business,loss of market position and finally lack of information about the market or competition you are into or want to get involved in? your situation is about to change for good as kinetic associates is here to help you. please call +234-8068708970 or email us : kinecticassociates@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
We have gotten calls from people asking if it is a marketing job and if it pays well?
Yes it is a marketing job and it pays well but it is only for those with a flair for marketing.
MANAGEMENT
NIGER INSURANCE PLC
(Nkiru Okey Agency)
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Chika4lord: 3:29am On Oct 13, 2011
I liked what i saw when you invited us for interview, you people seem very organised and corporate.i have a friend (nt a fresh graduate) can she also apply?
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Erudee: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2011
Teachers wanted at A&G Erudite consults.Forward CV only to eruditeconsults@gmail.com No payment required.It's real
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2011
Chika4lord:

I liked what i saw when you invited us for interview, you people seem very organised and corporate.i have a friend (nt a fresh graduate) can she also apply?
This job is not limited to just fresh graduates,experienced workers can also join us,insurance job is simply about Corporate Marketing,so your friend can also apply and if she is good we wil take her.
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Originalcyndy: 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2011
Ma,i jst applied nw via text msg.i hope 4 a positive answer.tnx
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by ballergee: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2011
Good day ma,i am one of those that came for the interview bt wasn't interviewed deu to lack of tie but you collected my CV. I jst wnt to know if there is stil vacancy and if i can re-apply? I need this job badly,thank you ma.
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by neonet(m): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
GET TRAINED ON MICROWAVE RADIO/BTS NODE B PLANNING, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING/O&M AND DWDM/OPTICAL SWITCH NODES INSTALLATIONS/O&M. AT THE END OF THE TRAINING, YOU WILL BE CONNECTED TO EMPLOYERS IN THE TELECOMS SECTOR.LIKE MTN,GLO,HUAWEI,ZTE,AIRTEL,VISAPHONE,ASTERA,ZOOM,VDT,CPNL,ERICSSON,NOKIA-SIEMENS ETC. WE HAVE CONNECTIONS!!!!!
WE HAVE LIVE EQUIPMENTS THAT YOU CAN PLAY AROUND WITH:
1. ERICSSON 2000 SERIES
2. ERICSSON MINILINK E & TRAFFIC NODES
3. ERICSSON TELLABS 6370 DWDM
4. ERICSSON TELLABS 6350 SWITCH NODE
5. NORTEL BTS
6. HARRIS STRATEX 155 MICROWAVE RADIO
7. CDMA BTS
8. SAF MICROWAVE RADIO
YOU CAN ALSO LEARN HOW TO CLEAR FAULT ALARMS ON ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED NODES, AT THE END OF THE TRAINING, YOU WILL GO HOME WITH 45MINS TRAINING VIDEO ON ALL OF THE EQUIPMENT, SOFT COPY OF ALL THE EQUIPMENT MENTIONED ABOVE.FREE MANUALS ON OTHER EQUIPMENT TOO, LIKE NOKIA-SIEMENS SRT1F AND SRA4, HARRIS MEGASTER AND TRUEPOINT 4000 /5000, NERA EVOLUTION SERIES, ALCATEL MRT155 ETC.
MOREOVER, YOU WILL WORK ON LIVE NETWORKS WITH COMPETENT FIELD ENGINEERS ON WEEKENDS LIKE SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS.FOR MORE INFO,SEND A MAIL TO NEONET4NEONET@GMAIL.COM
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by Mrsnkiru: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2011
ballergee:

Good day ma,i am one of those that came for the interview bt wasn't interviewed deu to lack of tie but you collected my CV. I jst wnt to know if there is stil vacancy and if i can re-apply? I need this job badly,thank you ma.
There is No need to reapply,since we colected your cv you wil be contacted in a day or two, The vacancy is stil open
Re: Fresh Graduates(bsc,hnd,ond,nce) Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos by omoadara(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2011
@mrs nkiru am waitin for response, i also applied

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get The Dream Lecturing Job: What No One Told You / Can You Put A Job You Were Sacked From In Your CV? / How To Position Yourself To Get A Job On Linkedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.