Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF (65780 Views)

After Tinubu, Ibori Joins Peter Obi’s Twitter Engagement (picture) / Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / On The Roles Of Chief Of Staff And SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by mechanics(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2023
delpee:
Ibori at the villa ...Hmmm!

What exactly are we teaching the younger generation?
God dey.
Am also surprised.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Blackdisciple(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Yes same Ibori. The best governor in Delta state till date. He has his flaws no doubt. No human is perfect

Ok..
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by dyera(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2023
bennybuhari:
1999 governors are in charge
In charge of where. Tinubu is the only 1999 governor that is still in control of the state he governed, Ibori has already lost control of Delta state. Although Kwankwaso recently recovered control of Kano state.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Zodiac61(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2023
Isn't Ibori a convicted fraudster?
Does this bode well for the new government?
He should not have been allowed within miles of the new President.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by able20(m): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2023
Zodiac61:
Isn't Ibori a convicted fraudster?
Does this bode well for the new government?
He should not have been allowed within miles of the new President.
The next person who will be invited by emilókan is Abacha's Son, thieffnubu xnt to compensate all political corrupt criminals
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by lakesider2006(m): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Good observation
they want amend the 1999 constitution together
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kukutenla: 11:29am On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

You are funny.who rigged for him? The only person that can rig for him is akume.byhari lost suswan and David mark zone.so who did the rigging?
He rigged did himself
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by senatordave1(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

He rigged did himself

People do the rigging except ortom helped him
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kukutenla: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

People do the rigging except ortom helped him
He got people to do it then
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by senatordave1(m): 11:40am On Jun 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

He got people to do it then

Yet couldn't rig in the whole benue? Outside core north and sw,buhari got votes only in the places apc had strongmen.you can see tinubu did well in akpabio zone but failed in the other zones of aks.the facts shows that akume was rigged out or are you telling me that benue love buhari more than akume
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by MeineMutter: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2023
sslcrypt:

As an outside observer. If the SGF is from Benue, then it's a strategic appointment. Strategic appointment in the sense that the crisis ridden state will get extra focus. Something I believe was never given to the state during the last administration.

Tinubu is even using such to build relationships towards his second-term. He would want to capture all the hard-to-win Christian states for APC. You would see what he would give to Gombe, Taraba and Plateaus State. He knows he would have over to majority North, so there’s less worry about that. It’s just to strengthen his relationship with them. He sees Kogi as part of Okun (Ekiti/Yoruba and part of Benue/Nasarawa).

Just that I don’t like him associating with Ibori. Anyways, dem all be streets before.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by MeineMutter: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Hotwest:
All these expired men won't give youths opportunity

Which youths? These youths that have nothing in their heads, other than music, women, dr.ugg, party, f.raud.

Go and see them in the university and polytechnics. Those that graduated 15 years ago are not employable let alone the ones that we are just turning out.

Nigerian youths are like timed bombs. They will soon explode and cause problem for the country. Just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kukutenla: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

Yet couldn't rig in the whole benue? Outside core north and sw,buhari got votes only in the places apc had strongmen.you can see tinubu did well in akpabio zone but failed in the other zones of aks.the facts shows that akume was rigged out or are you telling me that benue love buhari more than akume
Ok so, Akume helped Buhari to win but couldn't help himself to win yet his people love him.
You're very smart
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by senatordave1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

Ok so, Akume helped Buhari to win but couldn't help himself to win yet his people love him.
You're very smart

No sir.akume won but his votes was suppressed by a gangup of ortom,suswan and mark.they camped at the gboko collation
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kukutenla: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

No sir.akume won but his votes was suppressed by a gangup of ortom,suswan and mark.they camped at the gboko collation
Ok.... but they forgot to suppress Buhari's votes
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by senatordave1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kukutenla:

Ok.... but they forgot to suppress Buhari's votes

The target was akume not buhari
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Kukutenla: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
senatordave1:

The target was akume not buhari
I see. Ortom loved Buhari in 2019
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Hotwest: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
MeineMutter:

Which youths? These youths that have nothing in their heads, other than music, women, dr.ugg, party, f.raud.

Go and see them in the university and polytechnics. Th ise that graduated 15 years ago are not employable let alone the ones that we are just turning out.

Nigerian youths are like timed bombs. They will soon explode and cause problem for the country. Just wait and see.
When the greedy old cargos have made them seem worthless...in all you just wrote u can't still dispute the fact there are also great ones who are capable to run this nation than these our greedy old fools
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by Uwaiwe: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Class of 99 Governors. This is the time for Orji Uzor Kalu to complete the league of 99 Governors.
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by sslcrypt: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
MeineMutter:

Tinubu is even using such to build relationships towards his second-term. He would want to capture all the hard-to-win Christian states for APC. You would see what he would give to Gombe, Taraba and Plateaus State. He knows he would have over to majority North, so there’s less worry about that. It’s just to strengthen his relationship with them. He sees Kogi as part of Okun (Ekiti/Yoruba and part of Benue/Nasarawa).

Just that I don’t like him associating with Ibori. Anyways, dem all be streets before.

Interesting, I didn't know much about the ibori person till my wife explained all he did when he was governor of Delta. The state that always came up in our case study as to why rich resources location could self implode and why technology is important in rich resource states.
I believe involving the ex governor has multiple optics from the militants to the bunkering issue. It might be as a former head to such region he knows the multiple players involved and also have access to strategic leaders of such group.
Nigeria politics is interesting to say the least, but I feel the country is in a currently under serious depression. Meaning some meaningful policies will have to implemented actually, not the paper policies that never takes off but only gets media make over.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
Diddycsbsb:

Nigeria🇳🇬 has enter another critical one chance..

Ever since Tinubu emergency I have never see any clean politician in his cabinet. I have never seen any good Learned politicians all I'm seeing,. People that will launder money. Imagine ibori and the kind of people. What happened to the people who can revive our economy like Ngozi okonj, what happened to young vibrant educated Nigerians. Al I'm seeing around him are people that have not pity for the people.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

REEEEDDDDD!!!!!
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by zoghys: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
Damn!

You can never take away the political fluidity of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Asiwaju keeps increasing the blood pressure of his enemies.

Somebody should say, “It will

never be well with my enemies”

Let wait and see how you run your four years. We siddon dey observe
Re: Tinubu, Ibori, Osoba With New Chief Of Staff And SGF by TUANKU(m): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
zicoraads:

Which elections did he win?
He won the governorship twice and the senate elections 3 times. E do you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians / APC Convention: Photo Of Tinubu And Osinbajo, Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.