Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date (24506 Views)

My 'babe' Dey Double-Date... She think say she wise / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi
Are you a Virgin??
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by eepeepook: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hi
Bimpe, I will marry you — for two weeks.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Double dating is both ways

Because your gender do it very well

And there is no such thing as cheating

You guys are singles as far as am concern there is no title until marriage

I guessed u are now a man… that means u are going to pay for your own diary.

Since you are now a man to compare urself with one
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by JimD(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Renman:
Are you a Virgin

Answer the question once and for all. Madam wealllovesez smiley... Anybody with a phone and data can give relationship advice these days
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
I will be participating at the event Coyec Conference Of Youths On Environment & Climate with my team @globalyouthsalianceforchange

@sdsnnigeria

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Eunoiaa(f): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
lahila illallah muhammadur rasulullah!

Twenty five pages!!! grin grin grin

Nitori kiniiiiiii?

Relationship shenanigans ti fo ori gbogbo yin daanu LMAO.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
👀

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Maximizing Digital Success for Your Business This Week

Dear Business Owners,

As a digital marketer, I wanted to reach out to you this week with some valuable insights and strategies to help you enhance your online presence and drive success in the digital realm. In today's fast-paced and competitive landscape, it's crucial to leverage the power of digital marketing to stay ahead and connect with your target audience effectively.

Here are a few key messages and recommendations I'd like to share:
1. Adapt and Thrive: The digital landscape is ever-evolving, and it's essential to adapt to the latest trends and technologies. Keep an eye on emerging platforms, tools, and consumer behaviors, and be open to exploring new marketing avenues. Embrace change and stay agile to maintain your competitive edge.

Remember, these are just a few essential aspects to consider as a business owner navigating the digital marketing landscape. Continuous learning, experimentation, and monitoring the results of your efforts will be key to long-term success.

If you require any assistance or would like to discuss how these strategies can be tailored to your specific business needs, please feel free to reach out.

As a digital marketer, I'm here to help you navigate this ever-changing digital world and achieve your business goals.

Wishing you a successful week ahead!
Best regards,
[Digital Bimpe]
Digital Marketer

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
"Make you blow for internet with correct digital marketing strategy."

Translate To English 👇

"Unlock Your Online Potential with Powerful Digital Marketing Strategies."

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Renman: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
I will be participating at the event Coyec Conference Of Youths On Environment & Climate with my team @globalyouthsalianceforchange

@sdsnnigeria
Are you a Virgin
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by SPAMBOX7: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
If you are that cheap does not mean others are

That’s the essence of this thread

What a community preek eew

Dumb
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
"Stay Organized in Style - Find the Perfect Bag for All Your Essentials!"

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by eepeepook: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
"Stay Organized in Style - Find the Perfect Bag for All Your Essentials!"

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
Bimpe, I have found a new love. I am not doing again.
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Donkmoni: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Weathered:
age 21.
Body count 22.

God punish you there.

Community garden tool.
I commot cap for you guy with the way you dey serve them la hot
In fact you own GWR dey await you🧢🧢🧢
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Donkmoni: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Weathered:
with all the editing apps, your hunchback still show.

Your throat swell up like goitre from too much dick gagging.

Over 965 topics on one of your handles and you wan decieve us say Nairaland no be your last bus stop for life?

Attention seeking dejected olosho!
wahala😁😁😁😁
Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:42am On Jun 07, 2023
I remember few years back 2021 I watch a Korean movie called “Hakacton” people assume most times it's always love Korean movies do show but this was a movie centered on tech people who resides in Korean who are startups founder, a story about three young men who were broke without capital and a lady who is a good woman who stayed with her grandma to take care of her but a tech enthusiast and how they were selected to join the hackaton event

I prayed that as I watch that movie I will do exactly the same things g they did

I was selected amount the thousands of people and we made it to top 2000 in the industry

It's a great opportunity for @digitalbimpemarketing to pitch her business to Brands and as well network and collaborate with other tech founders and startup

Thank you @alat_ng @wemabank for the privilege

Appreciate and value you 💯👥

I came all the way from another states to witness and be a participant to pitch my business this is the day one and day two is loading

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date by woginid967: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Goodlady:

With all your rant what do you have for men that caused the dating disagreement?

All men are not the same, all women are not the same. A healthy mind knows that.

You dont become a mad man just because mad men frequently pass your street.

But only few understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Dating A Hausa Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.