Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board (13049 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / Atiku Cautions Against Rubberstamp NASS, Faults Tinubu On Subsidy Removal / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by Sisora(m): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2023
GetSenseNow:

I'm not talking about complaints
if it's not complain or I did not sell you a faulty product, then don't concern yourself about how I go about my business.
Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by ransomed: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2023
No good thing can come from APC.
Woe to them that shout change.......

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by AfonjaPriest: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2023
I trust Punch to give the Dullard and his Docile Crew a fistful punch.
A good one from Punch, because the lover of cows and murderer of everything human never thought the day would come he would not see it coming.
Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by Freethinker87: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

A peaceful Senate is better than a rebellious Nsogbu Nsogbu assembly

Goodluck Jonathan proposed repair and resurfacing of Lagos Ibadan express way... Babalakin stole the money

Fashola went to Senate for Budget to fund the same Lagos Ibadan express way, Saraki and his boys padded budget with borehole and stupid projects

Same Lagos Ibadan express way killed many Nigerians because some idiots won't approve the Budget

Nigeria benefits from synergy of Executive and Legislative arms... Only fools and enemies of progress want tussle

Has Lagos-Ibadan express way been fixed now? Since Buhari got himself a rubber stamp senate and assembly.
Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by solmusdesigns: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Freethinker87:

Has Lagos-Ibadan express way been fixed now? Since Buhari got himself a rubber stamp senate and assembly.

Yes it has
Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by Freethinker87: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Yes it has

When you won't travel out of your tiny room in the slums, how will you know what's going on in the country?

Lagos-Ibadan express way hasn't been completed to this day. Go and verify!

Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by solmusdesigns: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2023
Freethinker87:

When you won't travel out of your tiny room in the slums, how will you know what's going on in the country?

Lagos-Ibadan express way hasn't been completed to this day. Go and verify!

Road wey I dey pass

Damn hate is a serious issue
Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by Freethinker87: 10:14am On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Road wey I dey pass

Damn hate is a serious issue

I just showed you last month's editorial from one of our national dailies with Fashola, the minister of works admitting that the Lagos-Ibadan expressway hasn't been completed.

But i should ignore him and believe a non-entity who has probably never left his community. Show me where he claimed it has been completed and I'll apologize to you.

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by SunMusk(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Go and read it. If you re a true Nigerian. Is one of the Best article I have read from punch newspaper. Is on point everything. Is the summary of the good and bad of the 9th NASS.in terms of political appointment and loan acquiring by the Buhari Administration the 9th Nass no do well at all. It was bad.
HacheNoire:
Whoever read the novel should please summarize in two sentences
Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by Benekkk: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2023
One of the most expensive in the world, 100% failure, corrupt, incompetent and irresponsible! Scrap the rubbish National Assembly!!!
Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by arkonpoint: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
justified007:

What stops your constituency rep from sponsoring the If Gbajabiamila refused to do it ? Gbaja is just one out of 360 house members

Absolutely nothing but he's one of them and with the way he went about it in the eight Nass, you would've thought it's a done deal already

1 Like

Re: 9th NASS: An Indolent Weak Rubberstamp - Punch Editorial Board by Menclothing: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
The wood Stamp previous once that always fight on national Tv are the Hero ?
Shame

Or the once that do impeach themselves weekly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki / Invite Jonathan Over N400m Fraud Case - Metuh / Ikpeazu Presents Staff Of Office To 29 Monarchs-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.