Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

"I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) (28428 Views)

I Inherited ₦85bn, $587m Debts, Can’t Pay Salaries Now: Kaduna Governor Uba Sani / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Devil1Messenger: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
That’s a leader!

Accepting both the assets and liabilities!

Incompetent leaders would have been blaming past government and only declaring liabilities.

God bless His Excellence, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
We can now all agreed Buhari is incompetent for blaming PDP for his failures ?
Morons

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Cardozzo(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2023
That's good

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by bigdammyj: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2023
We know Sir.
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Mrpojj(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

When you say physically fit, what do you mean?

He is not representing Nigeria at the Olympics? His experience is more vital than his physical state.

He has the whole resources to make moves that deemed fit, so I don’t see where his physical state comes to play.

Greg Abott is a Governor on wheelchair in Texas

Same thing they said about buhari..
See how it turned out ..
All we were hearing is buhari delegates this , buhari delegates that,
Was he able to monitor who he delegated issues to?
All we were hearing is buhari is not aware , and buhari expresses shock

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by sonature1: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Why were they clapping?

I honestly don't understand it.
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Bodexinvest: 11:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Am sure the president will perform better than the former.

4 Likes

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Exmanipee: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2023
I pray our country gets better. The govt should do there best

2 Likes

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Exceed15: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2023
Ceenachi:
Mr president pls don't get weak in your voice many are listening to you undecided undecided

Where are those myopic defender of injustice and incompetence. I hope they can hear how bad their Buhari has damaged this country and not even the rubber-stamped senate could probe him. Jagaban that paid his way to Aso rock by rigging and high level impunity is totally humbled by the heap of debts and a bankrupt nation handed over to him by the destroyer Buhari .

May Buhari never happen to us again undecided

No point of correction.. may Apc never...
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Hotwest: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
That’s a leader!

Incompetent leaders would have been blaming past government and only declaring liabilities.

u expect him to criticize the previous government before?!

Don't u know they are one
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by PussyKing(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2023
grin grin

Don't start complaining oo

Just begin work undecided
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Exceed15: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2023
I said it before. Blame game don start.
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
That’s a leader!

APC spent 8 years blaming pdp.

Do you expect APc to blame APC.
U well so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I believe in the leadership of Bola Ahmed Tinubu but the problems is that tinubu at the moment is not physically fit to handle the situation in Nigeria at the moment tongue

You said what?
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by goodness4ever(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2023
That is the normal thing. For as long as you are there, you should work to reduce the liabilities and increase the assets.
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Kaiser20: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Tinubu carry go, your bad leadership like Buhari said will only affect the opposition.
All Apc supporters will enjoy fuel at 200 naira per Lt. and 120k minimum wages.
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2023
Kaiser20:
Tinubu carry go, your bad leadership like Buhari said will only affect the opposition.
All Apc supporters will enjoy fuel at 200 naira per Lt. and 120k minimum wages.

grin
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2023
kokoA:
Atleast this one is not telling us the whole problem of Nigeria since independence is because of 16 years of PDP misrule..

Who's "this one"? Thunder fire your Fookish tongue and your uncouth lips.
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by fuckJones(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Revolution2022:
Including an empty treasury.
masturbation is not good for your health
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Minjim: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I believe in the leadership of Bola Ahmed Tinubu but the problems is that tinubu at the moment is not physically fit to handle the situation in Nigeria at the moment tongue

I don't believe in his leadership again.

It as if these people lose their mind immediately they become president.

I expected him to fire Emefiele, the security chiefs and all the NNPCmanagers
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by kiddkash(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
That’s a leader!

Be careful BMC people are here
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2023
You also helped foist Buhari upon the nation...!

So, leave this talk!
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by kokoA(m): 11:23am On Jun 03, 2023
Okealaaye:

Who's "this one"? Thunder fire your Fookish tongue and your uncouth lips.
This one to wants my attention... Gerarahia mehn.
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Unperturbedpota: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
That’s a leader!

Very true. But I hope if Peter Obi wins in court you will still support him just as we Obidients are supporting Asiwaju now
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by 175(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL5vEyzcsTw

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu when briefing the Governors had given them salient points on why they need to make Nigeria work

As an Obidient, I must confess Tinubu is way more articulate than Buhari. More refined and a seasoned leader.

Either way, it's a win for Nigeria. (Tinubu or Obi las las)

2 Likes

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by DaddyJapan(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL5vEyzcsTw

The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu when briefing the Governors had given them salient points on why they need to make Nigeria work

"... "We are digging deep into the revenue of the federal republic. We must strengthen the source and application of those funds. Where is it coming from"?

DaddyJP can live with this stated commitment for now.

P.S - Focused and purposeful leadership matters.

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2023
A leader is not difficult to identify. BAT is a true Leader. God give him strength 💪 and good health 🙏

1 Like

Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Commandoabdul(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2023
BossGerald:

After asslicking buhari for the past 8yrs, now na tilumbu...defenders of iniquities

What was he expecting to inherit from the same clueless buhari he foisted on sane Nigerians?? Jollof rice and salad??

Dey play
Go and learn politics. You gara gara will make get power
Re: "I Inherited All The Assets And Liabilities Of Buhari" - Tinubu (video) by Obakoolex(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver / Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again / Lots Of Policemen Deployed To Kano State As Kwankwaso Cancels Visit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.