Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! (72321 Views)

May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by 7arrows: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Tinubu is here success is here .

Do u have fuel?
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by GuyWise101(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Very soon Kwara will be merged with Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by gigabyte13: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Una try
Una dey give GOMINA AbdulRazak
Packaging, issokay, that's good
But Aside prompt salary payment in his past four years, any other meaningful projects he executed that we are not aware of......?
Baba try sef, pay correct salary, even as at when due....
Unlike one gullible, deceitful one time GOMINA and Senate President,
That one just turn the whole kwara state to another NORTH KOREA
MY PROPERTY THINGS
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by shineeye1: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move.
I hope one day, that Kwara ll.be properly changed to Ilorin State and merged with south west. Thunder fire Alimi blokkos!

Why nah. Blokkos ?! Fire anoda place abeg
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Sisora(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

All scripts work superbly.

I also build VTU website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Mrbenny001: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Slave master jet o.. you're already celebrating...what exactly... 21st century we are still celebrating sighting slave master's horse

1 Like

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Santdsaint: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
APC and talk talk.lets see some manifestations before u over feed us with false hope.talk is cheap and it is too cheap for the APC
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by MyExpression(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Danisaint112:
Kwara state. A Yoruba state captured by Fulanis/herders who have brought them nothing but pain, and sorrow.

Yet the Yorubas see no problem with it but would hate and attack the SE people who have always brought them good and from whose success they are also progressing from.

The hypocrisy and hatred for the Igbos is alarming. I have come to understand that only disintegration will solve the issue.

Let it rest.

This is a new government, let's see how it goes.

Make we sef chill on the hate.
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by gimakon2(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
This one France and China recently started to develop interest in Nigeria , something is fishy... I know Gold dumps be found in Nassarawa, but Illorin...hmm....

Nigeria should be smart o. These guys take Africans for joke!
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by gimakon2(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
MyExpression:

Let it rest.

grin chill on the hate abi?
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by matrixme(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
who read all those lon epistle? This is literally the first time I'm hearing anything about the governor and the state of Kwara, and the only thing is that the plane of the presdient of france landed in their airport. Since Kwarans decided to retire Saraki dynasty via the O too gee movement, development seems to have really too gee there. This proves that thre is no messiah anywhere. All politicians are the same, including Obi. I wish the obidients understood better!

3 Likes

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Menclothing: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
That land in kwara because Abuja is full
Macron is part of tinubu person

2 Likes

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by MyExpression(m): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
gimakon2:

grin chill on the hate abi?

Make online space cool small.

Except court upturn the elections, let's all keep cool and see if Tinubu can open Nigeria....while we survive as we have always been surviving without direct govt support
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by xtreemk: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
There's nothing special about France... Stop thinking like a slave. That era is gone mr blogger.

1 Like

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by gimakon2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mrbenny001:
Slave master jet o.. you're already celebrating...what exactly... 21st century we are still celebrating sighting slave master's horse

If they can vote someone that crippled a nation 24 hours upon entrance , wetin be slave master mentality way them no go honor. It's like you don't know Nigerians
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Stanislause94: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Them go use this post finish ipob people today grin
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by gimakon2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
MyExpression:

Make online space cool small.

Except court upturn the elections, let's all keep cool and see if Tinubu can open Nigeria....while we survive as we have always been surviving without direct govt support

No bile, no hate , unfortunately he can't. But let me obey you and be calm.

1 Like

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pityoobi:
Where is out people of the far east?

Sorry for you!

Look at what you're celebrating!!

A presidential jet landing in your state. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by GreenCovering: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hmmm!
They should do quick and tell us the natural resources of interest that he came for?
sad

gimakon2:
This one France and China recently started to develop interest in Nigeria , something is fishy... I know Gold dumps be found in Nassarawa, but Illorin...hmm....

Thank you my brother!
People should look beyond the camaraderie!
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by abobote: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Just presidential jet, macron was not even in the jet.

Inferiority complex kill you there
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Saladdin: 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
nazicartel:
I like KWARA state governor. He was always driving his Hilux during his first term. He's a workaholic governor. But I still don't understand the relationship between his govt and the landing of French number 1 carrier. What was the big bus doing there exactly?

I fear for Kwara State's High-grade Lithium deposit. Gov. AbdulRasak should be very smart and not get carried away o.

2 Likes

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by hopexter(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move.
I hope one day, that Kwara ll.be properly changed to Ilorin State and merged with south west. Thunder fire Alimi blokkos!

If you don’t know what to say, you shut up. As if Kwara and ilorin are different states. Na your puci fire go catch

1 Like

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Saladdin: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
gimakon2:

Baba, High-grade Lithium naim full Kwara o. You know Lithium is dubbed as the new gold and Chief mineral in the so-called 'sustainability tech'.

Hence every major power wants to get enough of it. They are currently harvesting the Rich uranium deposit in Northern Nigeria and Southern Niger. The next mineral to look out for is Lithium.

1 Like

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Banhammy717: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
This Tinubu government may witness more international connection than Buhari.
Due to his international connection.
God Bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by gimakon2(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move.

French day come enslave you the one way china enslave Una remain , you day talk good move?
You day worship color. Lagos no far from Benin Republic, you for come that side ask them. Maybe the explanation of them paying colonial dues till present day at least , and not the others they do go make you think again.

You didn't ask the majority language of Belgium and know how they treated Congo and Burundi and even Rwanda...
They need to shoot your history teacher grin
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by IVORY2009(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Tinubu is here success is here .

President of association of drug dealers world wide.
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by Blessed4sure: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Don't mind the guy. He is such a bigot who sees no good in anyone outside his tribe.

MyExpression:

Let it rest.

Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by juman(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move.

Dreaming.
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by ShenTeh(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
See the propositioning of the news as if it's a reputable achievement.
Re: When President Macron’s Presidential Jet Landed In Ilorin! by ArewaNorth: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
Good move.

This is purely nonsensical, our geographical location isn't defined by tribes or religion but a demarcation outlining states and zonal formation defined by government that make up FRN.
Should Kanuri speaking people in Jigawa be asked to be aligned with their counterparts in Yobe or the dozens of tribes in many Northern or Nigerian states come out and ask for resettlement base on their tribal identities?
The fact that Igbos are zoned to SE and Yorubas SW doesn't necessarily means all other tribes must have a zone for their tribesmen, henceforth u may ask Yorubas in Kaba area of Kogi state to be moved to Ekiti in the SW and later Yoruba from Niger state untill your absurdity is exposed. Why only people like you make such kind of dumb demands and not others in other zones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum / Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.