Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

When A Girl Loves You And She Loves Many - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Loves You And She Loves Many (174 Views)

Not Every Girl Loves Long Lasting/ Rough Sex. Pics Attached / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Loves You And She Loves Many by Goldstear: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2023
I dated a lady that i loved so much and after we had a little misunderstanding, she moved on and started dating another guy.

We got back together and she told me she can't leave the guy and that we can both date her. The thing is, i can't share my punna at all. I told her about it but she insisted on loving us both.

Very awkward cos i actually loved this girl and had to let her go.

How time flies!

(1) (Reply)

Reality Questions / Warning To Amure Margaret / Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.