Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) (53793 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Tzar(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2023
So, Hindus who are cow lovers or Westerners who keep rabbits as pets should start calling us out for eating cow or rabbit?
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by HeDied: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2023
We are just too sentimental in this country. Not as though I'm supporting Hilda's act but it's her choice and she should let be. What is special about dogs, when other animals are butchered everyday for your daily consumption? Ok, you love dog and hate cow, goat and other ones you consume daily?
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by HeDied: 7:24am On Jun 04, 2023
MartinsD12:

Her attitude is wrong, eating dog meat on live YouTube is wrong, majority of people see Dog as pet that's man's best friend, I can't eat dog , I can't have it as pet but people around the civilized world respect dog as a pet am sure she won't eat that dog in UK or London, let's condemn what is wrong is wrong.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her act. Absolutely. I don't eat dog and that does not mean I will condemn who eats it. You have the right to eat whatever animal of YOUR choice provided you didn't steal it from someone. We are just unnecessarily sentimental in this country.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2023
Calabar people and dog meat? the last time I travelled to Akwa ibom, that was years ago, I only ate fresh fish Titus/Catfish. because I no hear say I eat dog meat at all.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2023
HeDied:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her act. Absolutely. I don't eat dog and that does not mean I will condemn who eats it. You have the right to eat whatever animal of YOUR choice provided you didn't steal it from someone. We are just unnecessarily sentimental in this country.
Shup up man with your backward mindsets, upon all the animals in the world why dog meat? people that eats dog meat can also eat human meats,.. nonsensical.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
That dog lover should rest. Chicken wey she dey chop na another man's pet. Cow wey she dey chop na another person's god.
Ask Indians if cows are edible.

So this mumu post finally enter fp.
Mods of this site no get taste.
I also noticed they love animals, bush meat or snakes. Smh!
Those foolish people that likes ur post eat dogs/snakes and even monkeys, foolish people.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Sleekfingers: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2023
Bunch of hypocrites everywhere.

But they can eat cattles, goats , rabbits , turkey , chickens .
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Sleekfingers: 7:37am On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shup up man with your backward mindsets, upon all the animals in the world why dog meat? people that eats dog meat can also eat human meats,.. nonsensical.

So dogs are special animal abi? Look at who is calling someone backward mindset. Because your masters in the west frowned and condemned eating dogs.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Zion243:
Dog meat is the most delicious and nutritious of all meats.

This cannibal fit eat monkey meat and even human flesh, disgusting.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by mosaicafrique: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Look at Hilda that claim to be African and stayed awake cooking to break world record, only for we the World record Admin and Registrars to find out that, while Hilda did the cooking there was never a time she used morta and pestle to pound yam, no Amala or fufu in her men, she didn't turn Semo or roll starch, instead she was busy cooking spaghetti and noddles and she was forming fainting for not pounding yam and fufu, we are still not satisfied with what she cooked as a Nigerian.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by mosaicafrique: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2023
mosaicafrique:
Look at Hilda that claim to be African and stayed awake cooking to break world record, only for we the World record Admin and Registrars to find out that, while Hilda did the cooking there was never a time she used morta and pestle to pound yam, no Amala or fufu in her menu, she didn't turn Semo or roll starch, instead she was busy cooking spaghetti and noddles and she was forming fainting for not pounding yam and fufu, we are still not satisfied with what she cooked as a Nigerian.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Jomonix: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Why some people are out to destroy this lady baffles me.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Lordeh(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2023
I love dog and I don't eat dog
Because I don't eat dog doesn't mean others shouldn't, so hanty rest. 404 is a big meal

Stoopid Karen

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by phemmyfour: 7:47am On Jun 04, 2023
post=123556138:
DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Aren't dogs just cute?

If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!

A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

Some of us @ were there LIVE and DIRECT.

It was fun galore.
All manner of cute, brilliant and beautiful dogs.

Dogs : A man's best friend.

We love Dogs cool
Who makes dog a man best friend? The last time I checked, cat was more trustworthy.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Thomasankara(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2023
[/color]not a good time for her to try this out. Guiness world record organizers are ardent lovers of dogs and she's waiting for their approval,except she's saying to hell with GWR.[color=#770077]
Goodlady:
That dog lover should rest. Chicken wey she dey chop na another man's pet. Cow wey she dey chop na another person's god.
Ask Indians if cows are edible.

So this mumu post finally enter fp.
Mods of this site no get taste.
I also noticed they love animals, bush meat or snakes. Smh!
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2023
Jomonix:
Nobody is destroying her,,na she destroy herself, even if she wants to eat dog meat, she shouldn't have videod it, do you know that some dog lovers see dogs like their families and even children?..

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2023
phemmyfour:
Who makes dog a man best friend? The last time I checked, cat was more trustworthy.
You can trust a dog more than a cat. try to get a dog and train him/her and see how he's going to obey you and be your companion.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Goodlady(f): 8:00am On Jun 04, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]not a good time for her to try this out. Guiness world record organizers are ardent lovers of dogs and she's waiting for their approval,except she's saying to hell with GWR.[color=#770077]
What if she's a Chinese and she just ate a pig or cat?
What's wrong with all of you just throwing negativity behind Hilda?
GWR can go to hell if they stoop so low to talk about dog consumption.
Are cows, chickens, fishes too not sacred?
All of you should stop thinking negatively.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Menclothing: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Eat anything yu desire

Jeans 👖 6500
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Thelannister: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Why eat dog na

Anyway few weeks old Lhasa puppy for sale
Check my thread for more Info on it
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by virginchaser(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Jomonix:

She is destroying herself.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2023
Dog lovers??

Na Dem! grin
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2023
Sleekfingers:

So dogs are special animal abi? Look at who is calling someone backward mindset. Because your masters in the west frowned and condemned eating dogs.

Shut up and stop eating dogs, snakes and cats, you people are not different from Barbarians.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by MyExpression(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2023
Mrniceguy007:
No matter the way you want to put it, it's very bad for her brand International wise!!!

Overwokeness is killing Int'l brand.

That nonsense they are doing, will not make us deny who we are.

Everything that has life should be preserved then...including plants.

Let the world go hungry.

Start calling these Int'l brands out on their nonsense confused woke culture.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2023
This is how stupid 99% Nigerians are, only good at been aggressive to ordinary person enjoying his hard earned incomes, while let their corrupt Nigerian politicians in government making anti people policy every week without consulting over 300 population of various nationalities (Eastern, northern and southern nationalities.....

Ask her when did she ever hold her political thugs in government accountable?

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by tsdarkside(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
What of cow, goat and chicken lovers? How many times have they called out those eating these?

God told us to kill and eat. That you don't eat dog doesn't mean that I shouldn't. The way a fulani man treasures cow, that means they will be suing us for killing cows naa

or people that dont eat meat atall....
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut up and stop eating dogs, snakes and cats, you people are not different from Barbarians.

Nigerians are very aggressive towards harmless being. Ask Nigerian government armed security boys why always ran away from superior fire power of armed nationals forces like ESN and others liberation forces while only good at been aggressive to unarmed civilians.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Dog lovers my ass, how many dogs have they saved in their communities...

They just want to drag her , besides those chubby girl looks like person that even eat dogs sef
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Lorayne(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2023
eyinjuege:

It's not pretence cry cry cry
Dogs are like some people's children, best friend. They care for dogs more than humans sef
Some dogs are service dogs to help people with anxiety, mental health, blindness and all sorts of other health issues/ disabilities.
They are so loyal too
Justice for Bingos cry
Some of these international communites don't like China because of the perceived cruelty to dogs and many other animals. Also Covid was initially thought to be from those who ate infected bats.
If I should mistakenly eat Dog meat, I'm sure I will have nightmares forever cheesy

you know someone can say the same thing for chickens and cows ba?
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Mom007(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Funny. Call out an akwa ibom lady for eating dog... You might as well call out the Chinese for drinking tea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.