Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) (53796 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by 10thTenthMan: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Muuuu Muuuu

For someone who immediately resorts to insolence and has no intelligence to intellectually engage, I will allow readers to judge who is the fool here.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Sleekfingers: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shut up and stop eating dogs, snakes and cats, you people are not different from Barbarians.
Come and arrest me na.. .
Ain't you a barbarian for eating turkey. , Chickens , cattles , pigs ,goats ?
In Falz voice> Hypo hypo hypocrites oooo

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Ikea81: 10:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Some comments here show some people can never build a global business or brand. Emotional intelligence and culture sensitivity is very important for people with HIlda's current status . Let her collect her Guinness record and go to a small local shop in Eket to be cooking her dog delicacies for Etekamba! She is smart, but with a local mindset. I wont even eat in her restaurant. She just missed the opportunity to be a global brand.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Vickyp007(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2023
They don’t eat domestic dogs, the ones they eat lives in the bush in far north not nkita. Just like some people that eats bush rabbits while others sees it as domestic rat. Take note
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Messed up
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by MartinsD12(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2023
HeDied:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with her act. Absolutely. I don't eat dog and that does not mean I will condemn who eats it. You have the right to eat whatever animal of YOUR choice provided you didn't steal it from someone. We are just unnecessarily sentimental in this country.
It's not about sentiment ok but what does the global world says, the same global world that she is looking for recognition in Guinness book of record, to the best of my knowledge they don't joke with killing of animals they see Dog as pets , kill snake there and go in for it.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by MartinsD12(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2023
naturefellow:
this is the most reasonable reaction on this thread.

Hilda is carried away by the euphoria of PR her world record attempt brought her, but neglecting the actual work and personal ethics that would earn her such highly coveted accolade.
That's it somebody that is looking for global world Guinness book of Recognition is now going against the ethics of such global body , Hilda has no sense and I repeat she doesn't deserve that title Guinness book of record Holder because she is portraying herself as a dog and pet cruelty which the laws of the world frowns at , they value pet , the white even when a snake is passing on the road they stop their car to allow it pass, if they find snake inside the room or home they call animal professionals who will come and retrieve it back to the bush , killing of pet is a crime there , she is not Worthy of that award anyway that's why happens when an olosho bribes her way to get things , I don't see anything special in her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by naturefellow(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2023
MartinsD12:

That's it somebody that is looking for global world Guinness book of Recognition is now going against the ethics of such global body , Hilda has no sense and I repeat she doesn't deserve that title Guinness book of record Holder because she is portraying herself as a dog and pet cruelty which the laws of the world frowns at , they value pet , the white even when a snake is passing on the road they stop their car to allow it pass, if they find snake inside the room or home they call animal professionals who will come and retrieve it back to the bush , killing of pet is a crime there , she is not Worthy of that award anyway that's why happens when an olosho bribes her way to get things , I don't see anything special in her.
I agree. Her motive(s) for seeking that award is ill-founded. I wouldn't be surprised if she is discredited for this singular misstep.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by MartinsD12(m): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2023
naturefellow:
I agree. Her motive(s) for seeking that award is ill-founded. I wouldn't be surprised if she is discredited for this singular misstep.
Definitely character wise she is not Worthy of such a prestigious award, that's the truth but here in Nigeria they celebrate mediocrity over meritocracy, they celebrate nudity over purity it's misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by TheSuperX(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Come and arrest me na.. .
Ain't you a barbarian for eating turkey. , Chickens , cattles , pigs ,goats ?
In Falz voice> Hypo hypo hypocrites oooo

Our Ancestors never ate Dogs, cats or snakes, una too dey chop nonsense these days.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Thomasankara(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
[/color]the problem is not being Chinese or her preference for dog's meat. It is about her promoting the consumption via her social media handle. I believe she's not educated enough to know the consequence of her action on the GWR she holds in so high esteem. Myself I consume that but I don't seek any validation from the western world in any respect,so my case and hers are different. Let me tell you Kourt zouma, a professional football of Westham was taught a bitter lesson for kicking his cat and videoing it,not to talk of dog the western world cherish so much. If Hilda stumble across what u posted on her behalf about *Bleep Guiness world Record,she will count you as her enemy[color=#770077]
Goodlady:

What if she's a Chinese and she just ate a pig or cat?
What's wrong with all of you just throwing negativity behind Hilda?
GWR can go to hell if they stoop so low to talk about dog consumption.
Are cows, chickens, fishes too not sacred?
All of you should stop thinking negatively.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Sleekfingers: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Our Ancestors never ate Dogs, cats or snakes, una too dey chop nonsense these days.

🤣🤣🤣

Some of you guys are just funny on this forum.

Did you just mention dogs and snakes?
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by DONOCHAS(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Cow lovers, goat lovers, chicken lovers etc. What of them.

People that feed there dogs fish, fish lovers didn't complain oo

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by 10thTenthMan: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
How would i engage a cannibal like you normally?
sorry u don't deserve that. 🤣

And yet you still stupidly type nonsense as a response. As for me, you deserve my response.

You must have inherited insanity from your ancestors and parents. Go and learn the meaning of the word before using it. ''Cannibal'' as a word is too big for you to use, hence your misuse of it.

NOW I WILL ALLOW YOU TO EXPEND ENERGY ON A LOST CAUSE. THOSE WHO EAT THESE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU, YOUR MOTHER, FATHER, ANCESTORS, FAMILY HEAD, VILLAGE CHIEF, STATE GOVERNOR OR EVEN TINUBU WILL DO ABOUT IT.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by 10thTenthMan: 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:

Stop being stupid and ignorant.

The funny thing is the boldness with which you display ignorance, foolishness, and stupidity. Brandishing it like you have won a lottery.

There are cultures which have always eaten and till date eat these things. And there are cultures which did and still do not. They are animals and any persons who out of their environment, ways of life and beliefs eat these have full rights to do so.

If you want to pamper, care for or worship them then so be it. But do not impose your fantasies on others. Hindus have not made a fuss about the world eating cows (beef).

And the most interesting thing about your displayed idiocy is THE FACT THAT YOU CAN NEVER STOP PEOPLE FROM EATING WHAT THEY WANT. Armed with this fact, I will simply ignore you and just watch you expend your energy on a lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Goodlady(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by naturefellow(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
MartinsD12:

Definitely character wise she is not Worthy of such a prestigious award, that's the truth but here in Nigeria they celebrate mediocrity over meritocracy, they celebrate nudity over purity it's misplaced priority.
Nairaland needs minds like yours
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by MartinsD12(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
naturefellow:
Nairaland needs minds like yours
grin thanks for the compliment.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Freemasonry: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Unless you're a vegetarian, you really have no moral right to condem Hilda or anyone for eating dog meat, or any other meat for that matter.

Even if you were a vegetarian, you might still want to let everyone else eat what they like, coz some can also argue that the vegetables you feed on have feelings, and family relations that will suffer when you eat one of them.

So, make una free the girl. P
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by XAUBulls: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Creeper:

In as much as dog eating makes my skin crawl - I don’t think this has anything to do with being civilised or not. I read that it’s her culture and as long as it isn’t outlawed in Nigeria - she didn’t do anything wrong.

Eating pig is haram in Islam and to Arabs but in the west, almost everything has pork in it and it’s normal to eat pig. In India amongst Hindus (Hinduism), cow is sacred but people eat cow in almost every other culture. So, would you say those who eat pigs and cows are uncivilised?

But I think she shouldn’t have done it publicly if she’s trying to grow her brand internationally, especially after slaving it up for days, in her conquest for international recognition with a world record. She ended whatever hope she had in the west with this because white people don’t play with dogs and cats. And this is going to follow her everywhere she goes.
Nicely put.

But then on a closer look at the third short video here with Hilda and the male influencer (Enioluwa), it seems both of them were just goofing around and the fried meat in front of both of them ISN'T dog meat. Lol.

Cc: Sukkot, your girl Hilda allegedly ate dog meat on camera. Anyway, it's her culture to do so in the Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers axis. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by frog12: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
correct

Ikea81:
Some comments here show some people can never build a global business or brand. Emotional intelligence and culture sensitivity is very important for people with HIlda's current status . Let her collect her Guinness record and go to a small local shop in Eket to be cooking her dog delicacies for Etekamba! She is smart, but with a local mindset. I wont even eat in her restaurant. She just missed the opportunity to be a global brand.

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by sukkot: 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
XAUBulls:

Nicely put.

But then on a closer look at the third short video here with Hilda and the male influencer (Enioluwa), it seems both of them were just goofing around and the fried meat in front of both of them ISN'T dog meat. Lol.

Cc: Sukkot, your girl Hilda allegedly ate dog meat on camera. Anyway, it's her culture to do so in the Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers axis. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin 404 meat bro. nkita. aja. dog. canine. canis major .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by XAUBulls: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin 404 meat bro. nkita. aja. dog. canine. canis major .
Hey... Happy new month Sukkot. See the different names for aja... Lol.

Tbh, even if the dog meat is garnished with spices and fried in olive oil, this meat type is a no-no for me simply because a dog is a cannivore. Matter of fact, I only eat white meat from turkey to chicken. I abstain from red meat due to the acidity it causes in the colon based on the fact that it takes 4 days to digest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by sukkot: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
XAUBulls:

Hey... Happy new month Sukkot. See the different names for aja... Lol.

Tbh, even if the dog meat is garnished with spices and fried in olive oil, this meat type is a no-no for me simply because a dog is a cannivore. Matter of fact, I only eat white meat from turkey to chicken. I abstain from red meat due to the acidity it causes in the colon based on the fact that it takes 4 days to digest.

Happy new month to you too brother. yeah eating dog is just nasty. but you know it takes all sorts of weirdos to populate this earth. they eat monkeys in that region too. just straight up weirdos mayne lmaoooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by XAUBulls: 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
sukkot:
Happy new month to you too brother. yeah eating dog is just nasty. but you know it takes all sorts of weirdos to populate this earth. they eat monkeys in that region too. just straight up weirdos mayne lmaoooooo
Indeed Sukkot.
Eating monkeys... Ewww. Lol.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Litmus: 2:03am On Jun 05, 2023
A few years ago while baby sitting my very clever 5 yo niece a Scooby doo cartoon came on. The episode was set in Africa, Kenya probably. In any case my niece rightly picked up on the condescending tone the episode adopted in regard to Africa and to my astonishment she shouted at the television, " I'd like to see you go to China! Over there you'll have true cause to be shouting Scooby doo where are yooo!"

Imagin, a five year old! smiley
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by HeDied: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2023
MartinsD12:

It's not about sentiment ok but what does the global world says, the same global world that she is looking for recognition in Guinness book of record, to the best of my knowledge they don't joke with killing of animals they see Dog as pets , kill snake there and go in for it.

So what makes dog special among other animals? The chicken, cow, goat etc they kill for their consumption, are they not animals like dogs? What is a pet to you might not be to another? Let's leave this sentiment please. Eat what pleases you and don't condemn what others choose to eat.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by HeDied: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2023
TheSuperX:
Shup up man with your backward mindsets, upon all the animals in the world why dog meat? people that eats dog meat can also eat human meats,.. nonsensical.

You are just an idiiot. Open up your thinking please and think reasonably.

First, is dog an animal? I need a simple YES or NO answer.

Secondly, the goat, the chicken, the cow etc you kill to consume, are they not pets to others? Why kill what is a pet to others then?

And thirdly, show me one law that says dogs should not be killed and consumed.

If you don't have valid answers to all the questions, just don't bother to reply me again. Keep your myopic and sentimental reasoning to yourself.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Versal: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2023
Akwa Ibom, they never disappoint.
Get ready to lose the title.
So, you don't know that dogs are pets
to the Whites?
You don't eat pets, fucking Black senseless girl.

I used to like her, now I don't.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by LordEclipse: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2023
Na una dog them chop? People with 'busy body'😏
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by sukkot: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed Sukkot.
Eating monkeys... Ewww. Lol.
grin grin am like you Chief. just fish and chicken. especially with the price of healthcare out here. out of pocket cash.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.