Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) (53791 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / Nigerian Man Hits A Deer In The US And Takes It Home For Eating (pics/vid) / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by yongg: 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HILDDA IS A DOG,SO DISGUSTING,SEE INNOCENT LOOKING CANNIBAL with questionable nyash. angry

It is talk like this that will bring lawsuits close to you.

How can you refer to someone as a cannibal when you have no proof that the person has consumed human meat?

That you don't eat dog meat is ok, that's your choice. Don't force your choice on someone else. World class food tourists eat all sorts, even raw meat. Here you are trying to stigmatize someone's dietary preference simply because it differs from yours.

People are different, some eat things other don't.

3 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by nedekid: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2023
404 meat I hear keeps malaria away, helps the manhood and for women, gives betta strength and stamina.
You neva wonder how come calabar babes be Mike Tyson inside the other room? cool
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Nmeri17: 12:28am On Jun 04, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HILDDA IS A DOG,SO DISGUSTING,SEE INNOCENT LOOKING CANNIBAL with questionable nyash. angry

abobote:
That Hilda don de over do.

I had that girls that eat dog can Bleep a man to his grave

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by MartinsD12(m): 1:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dog lovers call out Chef Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa for eating dog meat shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ilo-x5P-Z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326RfjJBQIY

Video of Hilda Baci & Enioluwa about to eat dog meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaI-BIPrKw
Her attitude is wrong, eating dog meat on live YouTube is wrong, majority of people see Dog as pet that's man's best friend, I can't eat dog , I can't have it as pet but people around the civilized world respect dog as a pet am sure she won't eat that dog in UK or London, let's condemn what is wrong is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Geo4646: 1:16am On Jun 04, 2023
See mumu Nigeria's dey talk rubbish. Nah dis kind news unah supposed talk. Nah dia dog she chop angry. Idiots.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by seeyounow2: 1:36am On Jun 04, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by frog12: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2023
we never see anything yet !

looks like she represent the rot we have in society today.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Originalsly: 2:30am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
That dog lover should rest. Chicken wey she dey chop na another man's pet. Cow wey she dey chop na another person's god.
Ask Indians if cows are edible.

Well said.

"One man's meat is another man's poison."

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by kushercain: 3:03am On Jun 04, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Nigerian logic at its best. She said she did the cookathon to put the country on the cullinary map and few days later she swiftly put it off the map with her dog eating revelations 😂😂😂

Wow applause - I shan't be eating any more Nigerian takeaways in SA henceforth.

No one cares dude

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Caseless: 3:06am On Jun 04, 2023
YoungmcCoy56:
Hilda is suppose to be civilized and beyond Displaying this kind of thing publicly, this is 21st century
I said this on Twitter. She's seeking the western validation and should have been careful not to anger them. Eating dog is equal to cannibalism in the eye of the white man.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by engrchykae(m): 3:24am On Jun 04, 2023
Astra101:

You have no moral standing to tell others what to eat as meat inasmuch as what you eat is also someone's pet in their culture.

Those things you grilled are pet to others, worship and cherish by others. So you are a cannibals in other's culture for grilling whatever meat or flesh you have there! Can you see your hypocrisy now?
Can you imagine the world best griller preaching about which animal is more precious than the other.
Many love dogs but hate humans and they feel they are righteous
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by engrchykae(m): 3:31am On Jun 04, 2023
post=123556138:
DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Aren't dogs just cute?

[i]If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!
[/i]you hate the other animals you grill

A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

Some of us @ were there LIVE and DIRECT.

It was fun galore.
All manner of cute, brilliant and beautiful dogs.

Dogs : A man's best friend.

We love Dogs cool
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Okhuadams(m): 3:44am On Jun 04, 2023
Bvlgari:
Dog lovers call out Chef Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa for eating dog meat shocked cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ilo-x5P-Z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=326RfjJBQIY

Video of Hilda Baci & Enioluwa about to eat dog meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaI-BIPrKw
After dog meat no other meat again pussycat try small . Until you eat it not tasting you will not know. To all dog eaters in Nigeria and the world in general I salutation una. And if you must be at dog eat the local one
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Bfly: 3:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Haughty fellows. Like it is not shameful to treat Dogs better than humans they have around them. Some of them even try hard to feed dog with chicken, and go to bed hungry.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by zedegit: 4:14am On Jun 04, 2023
ahnie:

I DoNt eat Dog meat,but you see this their pretence stinks to high heaven.

I detest peeps that famz pretence eeh.

Nairaland has been promoting the killing of snakes by pushing almost every snake killed to front page without considering that some people dislike such and to an extent have an attachment to snakes and protect them.

What I'm saying is hypocrisy is not good. All those talking trash eat another form of meat without caring how others feel too.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by FireUpNow(m): 4:19am On Jun 04, 2023
What a world?! I thought dog meat is Calabarians special meat. This dog love is just waking up from sleep.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by naturefellow(m): 4:25am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
That dog lover should rest. Chicken wey she dey chop na another man's pet. Cow wey she dey chop na another person's god.
Ask Indians if cows are edible.

So this mumu post finally enter fp.
Mods of this site no get taste.
I also noticed they love animals, bush meat or snakes. Smh!
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by naturefellow(m): 4:29am On Jun 04, 2023
post=123556138:
DOGS : A MAN'S BEST FRIEND. kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Awwwwww undecided kiss kiss
Aren't dogs just cute?

If puppies could talk, we would never even try to make human friends!!

A dog will be your best friend no matter what.
Even if your human friends aren’t.
You may have many best friends but your dog only has one.

We see people that eat dogs and rabbits as cannibals.
No Cap!
How can people eat something so cute?

#NotAllAnimalsAreForConsumption.

Some of us @ were there LIVE and DIRECT.

It was fun galore.
All manner of cute, brilliant and beautiful dogs.

Dogs : A man's best friend.

We love Dogs cool
you talk too much without making much sense.
Keep posting like a feminine.
Learn the difference between the urge to talk and the need to communicate. Hypocrite pro max!
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by naturefellow(m): 4:32am On Jun 04, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
what's her crime?
when when all her effort to be named a Guinness World Record Holder for this singular reckless act is invalidated, everyone (including bandwagons like you) defending her would rest.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by naturefellow(m): 4:36am On Jun 04, 2023
MartinsD12:

Her attitude is wrong, eating dog meat on live YouTube is wrong, majority of people see Dog as pet that's man's best friend, I can't eat dog , I can't have it as pet but people around the civilized world respect dog as a pet am sure she won't eat that dog in UK or London, let's condemn what is wrong is wrong.
this is the most reasonable reaction on this thread.

Hilda is carried away by the euphoria of PR her world record attempt brought her, but neglecting the actual work and personal ethics that would earn her such highly coveted accolade.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by 12345baba(m): 4:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by gaddafe(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Rather madam you need not go far. Female, not male.

What I wrote was pigin. Do you know how to speak pigin, professor? What you wrote was also wrong grammatically. There is supposed to be a comma immediately after the word "rather".
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Mohisah: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2023
When dem dey dey grill chicken 🍗, cow/beef, pork etc they don't knw other nations worship them n make them their pets?
I don't eat Dog meat sha(Haram)
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by AMI3(m): 6:05am On Jun 04, 2023
MatrixCircle:
In South Korea, they eat dog like we eat chicken in Nigeria. It's dear natural delicacies just like Akwa Ibom where Hilda Baci is coming from.
So it's thear choice. It's not illegal in Nigeria.

I wonder if people can not eat their local food again in peace.

Africans always feel so inferior to themselves because of the Western culture.

We believe so much on what the White will say especially if it is against their culture.

The White promote their culture while they try all means to kill our culture.

Slave trade is still going on indirectly. How can they be detecting how we live our lives?
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Kay25(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2023
abobote:
That Hilda don de over do.

I had that girls that eat dog can Bleep a man to his grave
Dindirin where is she from? In her place they eat dogs so what the headache for u..go eat rat na
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Tywo2018: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2023
Please abeg has this lady gotten her Guinness Certificate? Notice to much
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by galantjoe(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Those dog lovers should go and rest for one corner. Dog meat is stable meat like chicken and beef they eat. Ex president Buhari is a cow lover, he may not like to eat beef but he won't call out those that eat beef to stop the consumption simply because he rears and love them . By the way why are they rearing dogs for, if not for security and consumption

Awka indigens in Anambra State do not eat monkey meat, they don't kill monkey. Does it mean that they will stop other people who are monkey meat eaters from eating monkey
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Benwallt(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Dogs overseas and dogs in Africa are not the same thing. Brainwashed people plenty.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by Bahamas95(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Honestly I don't know Hilda Baci's real face because of her excess makeup. Today she will look like a decent village mgbeke, tomorrow she will look like a corporate olosho. undecided

Those mumu dog lovers or whatever they call themselves should rest, one man's pet is another's food.......I hate pets most especially dogs, the only time I come in contact with dogs is when they're in my pot.

I hate it when some irritating creatures lick my body.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by blackmantis: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Who doesn't know that Calabar people eat dogs!

These activists are just chasing clout.
Re: Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) by harmony75: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2023
They should go and sit down jo I love Hilda for being real with her people's delicacy. I love my cats and dogs but hayyy it's some people's delicacy. They should let the sleeping dog lay!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Antelope, Python, Porcupines, Guinea Fowls Killed By Hunters In Nasarawa (Photos / Snake Killed And Cooked At Corpers' Lodge In Cross River State (Photos) / See The N300 Fish That I Bought Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.