Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured (36186 Views)

World’s Rarest Passport That's Held By Only 500 People Is Over 900 Yrs Old (Pix) / 5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by pikechukwu6(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2023
hmmm. this is horrible incident. chai people life
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by MrAmbrose(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Omg! This is a very tragic.🥲
And their family members are waiting for them to return home.🥲
R.I.P to the deceased.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by valuedammy(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

When I think about events like this, I start to question what life is all about.
The fact that no one is getting out of here alive.
What then is life’s purpose?

What exactly is life’s purpose?
Why do we have to live to die?

My brother/sister, I don't understand o.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by adonaimart(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2023
I de fear to enter train now..

India and train crashes..de need to do.more to improve on safety.

Rest in Peace to the dead.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by goodness4ever(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Indians need to do a lot to stop train accidents. It is becoming too much.

2 Likes

Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by king1250: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2023
RIP to the deceased
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by olahero(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2023
englishmart:
Tinubu why?
See what your stolen mandate is causing in far away India
you si*k nigga
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by DrAda(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2023
My God!
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Columbine(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=SailorUgo post=123543742] embarassed

When I think about events like this, I start to question what life is all about.
What then is life’It's funny to read but true.

Asked myself same question when I went for a burial.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2023
omoadeleye:
Damn.

R.I.P to the deceased.

We don't pray for this in Nigeria.

Cause some people of perdition won't let the whole world rest,

They have started doing DAY 1, DAY 2 DAY...4

Nigeria will surely be great again.

Which people are the "people of perdition"??

Can't you idiots make your posts in peace without any stupid reference to anyone or people?

So, we won't have peace or hear word again because a corrupt, sick and geriatric yoruba man has stolen himself into the Presidency??
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by adams123: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

The purpose of our creation is to worship GOD alone and return to HIM for your reward. If you do well you will spend your entire next life in perpetual enjoyment (paradise) but if you detailed na inside hell fire forever.
May we not derailed.
Nothing in this life.
#Islamic perspective
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by kay29000(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

Because life would be boring if we never die. It's the reality of our mortality that makes life so interesting
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by ignis: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2023
Which kind train be this ?
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Brownshoe: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

hmmm what are we doing here!
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by wink2015(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2023
My condolence to the families of the victims and to the government of India.

May the soul of the dead victims rest in peace.

Amen.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Aklee4994(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

@bolded this question is coming because you see yourself superior and beyond other creator like animal...All you need to know is about the immensity of being human...there is no purpose to any given life just see the life as life bruh 😎 that you start seeing everyone as a speck of dust in the universe
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
sad sad India is a land plagued by terrible accidents, often rail and boat.Not only that,the country has the world's worst snakebite deaths record.
Venomous snakes claim more human lives in India,than all road,rail ,fire and boat accidents combined, despite the nation being one of the world's largest antivenin producers.
What an irony!
According to NatGeo, twenty thousand people die in India from the bite of venomous snakes, especially cobras,kraits,coral snakes and vipers.

1 Like

Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Aklee4994(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2023
Samunique:
Give your life to Christ, then you'll understand the true purpose of your existence !!!
if he can’t save himself why do you believe he will save you and me...tell me say him don die for your sin again...Dey play 😂😂😂
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by dontbothermuch: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Savechild23:
1, 2, 3, ......2 hundred and gini?
If u are reading this none of your family member nor u will be a victim of accident or any mishap

Rip to the dead
Amen, I lost my dad 22nd may 2023
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by dominique(f): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
sad sad India is a land plagued by terrible accidents, often rail and boat.Not only that,the country has the world's worst snakebite deaths record.
Venomous snakes claim more human lives in India,than all road,rail ,fire and boat accidents combined, despite the nation being one of the world's largest antivenin producers.
What an irony!
According to NatGeo, twenty thousand people die in India from the bite of venomous snakes, especially cobras,kraits,coral snakes and vipers.

They live in the most unhygienic environments too yet they're over a billion of them. The way their population keeps increasing geometrically despite all the odds against them needs to be studied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by blueAgent(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

My brother.

I ask the same question everyday.

We live today to die tomorrow.

If only ppl can have this at the back of there mind life would be easier.

All this clamouring for power, beauty,money ,fame, power e.t c are in vain when death comes.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Savechild23: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
dontbothermuch:

Amen, I lost my dad 22nd may 2023

My condolences
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by bergs2: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

Nah brother.
We actually die to live.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by uuzba(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

You came here to know God.
Whether you agree or not, that is the purpose.
God put you here to look round very well, and see his hand in everything.
Know him very well. Love him.
And then die happily and live with him forever.
If you miss this, then you've wasted your life.
You just get this ONE and only chance to make this decision.
Best of luck
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
SailorUgo:
embarassed

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101993100?q=what+is+the+purpose+of+life&p=par
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Dshocker(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
I know the minister of transport will be working towards buying and refurbishing this particular train, for Nigeria.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hope the train tracks were not derailed by train tracks robbers.

May their souls rest in peace.

May the injured receive quick healing.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Lastborn0074: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
RIP to the dead.
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by Shakitibob0: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
geesilver:
That's one of the disadvantages of a lokomotive train 🚆 the accident is always fatal except in few situations where they are lucky, unlike vehicles which may not be more than 100 people involve at once.
Well, the problem is not even the locomotive trains as believed by you...The problem is the Government....

In the country I am presently, train subways or underways are guided by very strong walls...so even if it derails, no problem!!!
Re: Two Passenger Trains Derail In Eastern India. 280 Dead, 900 Injured by geesilver(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Shakitibob0:
Well, the problem is not even the locomotive trains as believed by you...The problem is the Government....

In the country I am presently, train subways or underways are guided by very strong walls...so even if it derails, no problem!!!
In a situation where train passes through thick bushes, hills, above water bodies etc. Considering different land features you don't expect thick walls to be built all round covering several miles. Except in cases like under ground/tunnels, or short distance for light rails is where walls is expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / List Of Lagos Roads & Bridges Under Okada & Tricycle Restrictions / Why Women Leave Their Husbands Abroad After They Both Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.