Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? (973 Views)

Reno Omokri Attacked After ‘disrespecting’ Prophet Muhammad / Priest Attacked After Giving Refuge To Tourists / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by donbachi(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Their JuJu dey learn work
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
donbachi:
Their JuJu dey learn work
Their juju abi OP'S mind doing overtime? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jackanda1:
■ Not everyone who calls himself an atheist here is an atheist, most of them are agents of satan. I made some posts renouncing and talking against atheism on nairaland and had an attack. Some times they come in dream. I also rebuked someone on nairaland only to have an attack in the night, but they always fail. whats your experience, have you ever been attacked spiritualy after having a banter on nairaland?
Ever heard of delusions of grandeur? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hmmmm delusions....

undecided

1 Like

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Maynmaynmayn: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jackanda1:
Not everyone who calls himself an atheist here is an atheist, most of them are agents of satan.

I made some posts renouncing and talking against atheism on nairaland and had an attack. Some times they come in dream.

I also rebuked someone on nairaland only to have an attack in the night, but they always fail.

whats your experience, have you ever been attacked spiritualy after having a banter on nairaland?
Agents of satan are theists not atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mine is their demonic smell. Both online and offline, atheists have a burning smell, which is why if you watch them closely they are very uncomfortable in a company of more than 2 persons.

Just that most people especially men are not spiritual enough to observe that they are always looking at a particular person (atheists), strangely, neither do they wonder why they have strange feelings around a certain person whereas, they don't have it in the presence of other people.

But women easily catch them.

Same thing also happens to jws though these devils are much more successful in hiding it and is not easily picked up.

https://www.nairaland.com/7389447/noticed-there-way-atheists-look
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Benfaco: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Benfaco:
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.

If someone calls you mad, they won't be wrong.
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
It happens especially when the work you're doing here were having huge bearing on the works of the devil being done here.

Satan has a strong presence here, and you're right, most of those who appear as atheists here or take their sides were satanic agents.

Atheism enjoy a strong satanic backing here.

I always knew there was a significant satanic presence here, but it was after an NL atheist got converted to Christianity via my ministry here, that I got to know the gravity of it.

The person who got converted was severely attacked.

It was a serious battle.

Demons were dragging her that they really needed her.

I myself was not spared. I faced one of the most severe spiritual attacks ever during that same period.

That was when I had an idea of the impact the conversion had in the spirit world.

On another occasion, after speaking to someone who was under satanic attacks here, that same night I saw the same NL thread and post in a dream, and next a strange being appeared and said, "I am the demon of light".

I was also attacked when I was dealing with some NL witches in a certain thread about angels, falling angels and demons.

That's why I always advise to be very prayerful and prepared especially when one was exposing Satanic works here.

God bless.
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jackanda1:
Not everyone who calls himself an atheist here is an atheist, most of them are agents of satan.

I made some posts renouncing and talking against atheism on nairaland and had an attack. Some times they come in dream.

I also rebuked someone on nairaland only to have an attack in the night, but they always fail.

whats your experience, have you ever been attacked spiritualy after having a banter on nairaland?

Those who are spiritually novice will neither understand nor believe what you posted.

Experience they say is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Jackanda1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
A
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Those who are spiritually novice will neither understand nor believe what you posted. Experience they say is the best teacher.
You mean those who are trained in occultism and babalawo craft, the major source of the spiritual bulllsheet you lot are known to hide behind the mentions of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by mysticwarrior(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Every heard of delusions of grandeur? undecided
I guess your favorite English word is "delusion" you use this word in 65% of your comments.
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by 1Sharon(f): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
So why are Christians always having attacks but atheists never do? 🥴

1 Like

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
1Sharon:
Very good question! Over to you @ OP undecided

One day you go claim you know the Spirit of God next day you are tormented by demons. Na so so back and forth be your tales for Nairaland. ..seems wetin dey do you , and the many others wey dey always support you, no dey scripture at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean those who are trained in occultism and babalawo craft, the major source of the spiritual bulllsheet you lot are known to hide behind the mentions of Jesus Christ? undecided

You don't make sense to people like me.
You lack enough exp for you to understand or engage me.
And you see your quoted comment up there?
It's trash...
wink
cool
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ You don't make sense to people like me. You lack enough exp for you to understand or engage me. And you see your quoted comment up there? It's trash... wink cool
Of course it can't make sense to one who feeds on occultic ideas and doctrines such as Placenta bondage and other spiritual bullsheet, all dubiously wrapped around the many mentions of the name of Jesus Christ. grin
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Of course it can't make sense to one who feeds on occultic ideas and doctrines such as Placenta bondage and other spiritual bullsheet, all dubiously wrapped around the many mentions of the name of Jesus Christ. grin

You know…
Blunt souls like yours are not hunted… because to them, either your type is on their side, one of them, or you're an easy prey.
That's why you're still inexperienced and your soul still so blunt.

I know the name of JESUS CHRIST and the superior power in it.
I have seen it in operation in the spirit realm.
Yea…
That same name you call in exclamations, mention anyhow and take as nothing is a devastating weapon of warfare in the spirit realm.

Well, cheers to you sly luck of not yet being spotted.
But bro/sis, you need JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■You know… Blunt souls like yours are not hunted… because to them, either your type is on their side, one of them, or you're an easy prey. That's why you're still inexperienced and your soul still so blunt.
■I know the name of JESUS CHRIST and the superior power in it. I have seen it in operation in the spirit realm. Yea… That same name you call in exclamations, mention anyhow and take as nothing is a devastating weapon of warfare in the spirit realm.
Well, cheers to you sly luck of not yet being spotted.
But bro/sis, you need JESUS CHRIST.
LOL.... you people and meaningless terminologies are like siamese twins... wetin be blunt souls again? grin

2. Indeed! grin The same Jesus Christ who clearly told His followers that He has overcome all on their behalf, and added that His everlasting peace belongs to them, somehow magically sent you specifically out to fight battles — the opposite of peace — in this imagined spiritual realm of yours. No be juju be that? grin

3. I am the sly one? This one from a talebearer? grin

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
1Sharon:
😁
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... you people and meaningless terminologies are like siamese twins... wetin be blunt souls again? grin

2. Indeed! grin The same Jesus Christ who clearly told His followers that He has overcome all on their behalf, and added that His everlasting peace belongs to them, somehow magically sent you specifically out to fight battles — the opposite of peace — in this imagined spiritual realm of yours. No be juju be that? grin

You see why I said you're either a blunt soul or on their side and working to prevent the gullible ones from having understanding?
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ You see why I said you're either a blunt soul or on their side and working to prevent the gullible ones from having understanding?
LOL... anything to avoid actually broaching and accepting the Truth of God as declared by Jesus Christ Himself, abi? grin

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
LOL... anything to avoid actually broaching and accepting the Truth of God as declared by Jesus Christ Himself, abi? grin

Rather revealing your inexperience.
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jackanda1:
Ben

I can't believe you edited your post out of fear.

That's pathetic.
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Rather revealing your inexperience.
My inexperience in your phantom spiritual battles? Well, duh! I don't subscribe to the occult, and I certainly don't pretend such ideas can be hidden behind the mentions of Jesus Christ who clearly revealed there were no battles to be fought by HIs followers. grin

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■I can't believe you edited your post out of fear. That's pathetic.
1. Oh, he'll create yet another one so you all can come to bask in your delusions once more. One minute he is backslidden next he is an atheist next he has the holy spirit, next he is seeking a powerful spiritualist... next he is being attacked by demons.... next, Jesus Christ has saved him yet again.... na only one person with so many delusions packed on a merry-go-round. Instead, make una tell am to go seek professional mental help, una dey here dey feed am lies wrapped in the mentions of the name of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Oh, he'll create yet another one so you all can come to bask in your delusions once more. One minute he is backslidden next he is an atheist next he has the holy spirit, next he is seeking a powerful spiritualist... next he is being attacked by demons.... next, Jesus Christ has saved him yet again.... na only one person with so many delusions packed. undecided

Blunt…
Trash.
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■Blunt… Trash.
Story story .... story teller! undecided
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Story story .... story teller! undecided

Trash… as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Westerhoffe:
■ Trash… as usual.
Storyteller! continue! Regale us with stories of your many fictitious battles in your imaginary spiritual realms. grin
Re: Ever been spiritually attacked after Posting On Nairaland? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Storyteller! continue! Regale us with stories of your many fictitious battles in your imaginary spiritual realms. grin

Blunt.
Junk.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Happie Boys And OPM Pastor Saga: Lessons Learned¹ / Davidylan: Two Of My Threads Against Islam Have Been Deleted Completely. / I Am Jesus Christ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.