Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) (7133 Views)

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
This can't happen in Nigeria...no be our women?....
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
cheesy
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by qtguru(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:
In this life learn how to knack ... E get why

Facts wink
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by PROPEACE: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
See love o.
Soon they ll say we don't marry upcoming guys.
Shey this man get money?

All Nairaland redpillers, make una come receive brain here o. 🧠
Hanty, that's Uganda please! cool
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by IntelligentGoat: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
This story story no clear. Student or lecturer?
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by Shalashaska: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Naija female lectures no fit try am. They go knack the security guy on code but that's where it stops.
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by complexstuffs(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Goodlady:
See love o.
Soon they ll say we don't marry upcoming guys.
Shey this man get money?

All Nairaland redpillers, make una come receive brain here o. 🧠

Goan wash your eyes..

It happened in Uganda!!!!
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by Goodlady(f): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
PROPEACE:

Hanty, that's Uganda please! cool
noted
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
illicit:
She is very lucky
lipsrsealed
very very lucky. D way men scares ehnnnn. No be here oooo.
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by KingMack(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

my brother leave all those quoters..if you like no carry V8 and use am well. Dem go overboard you 😔
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:01am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:
a good fyck can melt the strongest of heart
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by Keji1012(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2023
almarthins:

Lol...u think na because knack this woman said "yes"?

No be because of that. The man look handsome, e b like guy wey get prospect etc.

Oshey fortune teller.. the only sooth sayer of our generation.. grin

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Mgbeke things
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by Gppgn(f): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

The truth hurts and I can tell you are severely hurt

Women are emotional criminals,

No man should marry them

Perish that idea of love, women have nothing to offer you in marriage,

All ye men reading this,
There is nothing like love, no woman loves a man naturally except the man is her child,

Love is a blind fold used to fool men

Perish the idea
girls don really deal with you for this world....oga there's love.. pray u find one
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2023
Good for them
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by detectivejones: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2023
This has never and can never happen in Nigeria where a girl from poor home and her parent see marriage as a poverty alleviation union and a girl from wealthy home and her parent see it as a union to build strong ties. My 2kobo
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by juman(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2023
It happens particularly if the lady is above thirty.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by detectivejones: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2023
This has and can never happen in Nigeria where the girl from a poor home and her parent view marriage as a poverty alleviation union or where the rich view it as a union to build ties. My 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by siofra(f): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2023
I saw these pictures on nairaland front page some years ago. They are pre wedding photos.
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by PapaNnamdi: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gppgn:
girls don really deal with you for this world....oga there's love.. pray u find one

Love exists when you want to deceive a man,
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by MechanicMike: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2023
siofra:
I saw these pictures on nairaland front page some years ago. They are pre wedding photos.

angry
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by MechanicMike: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
siofra:

SIOFRA are u now palnnning to marrry someone from nairaland?..are u kidddin me? u wannto settle down?

..i hope am not on yor marraige listi!! (no oofiensce) angry
Re: Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) by vislabraye(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mistermoon:
A security guard has proposed to a University lecturer in Uganda. The proposal took place in the middle of the road where he brought the traffic to a standstill as passersby cheered him for taking such a bold step.

According to students, the security guard was assigned to the female lecturer’s fence for over two years and that is how he managed to grab her admiration through jokes and romantic words of encouragement.

The lecturer has since vowed to send her man to school and make him the father of her unborn children.

Congratulations to the love birds, love is so beautiful.

Source:https://igberetvnews.com/1446129/security-guard-proposes-university-lecturer-said-yes-photos/#forward

She's a humble lady. A typical Naija woman no go look him face twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loving It Big. Why Men Like Big Butts / Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? / Ladies Can You Lick This Kind Of Icecream In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.