Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ (194 Views)

Do Muslims Pray Like Jesus Christ? / Pastor Buried Alive, Promised Church Members To Resurrect Like Jesus But Died / The Key To Be Eligible For Ressurection To Live Forever Like Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by youngkid6: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
There's nothing quite like the feeling of having a friend who is always there for you, no matter what. Someone who listens to your problems, who is always there for you, through thick and thin, encourages you when you're down, and celebrates with you when things are going well. And when it comes to that kind of friend, there's no one quite like Jesus Christ.

When we read about Jesus in the Bible, we see a man who was truly selfless, compassionate, and kind. He spent his time on Earth healing the sick, feeding the hungry, and showing love to all those he encountered. But he wasn't just a great teacher or an inspiring leader. Jesus was also a friend to those who followed him.

Jesus is the ultimate friend. He's someone who knows us inside and out, and yet loves us unconditionally. He's someone who's always willing to listen, to offer a helping hand, and to provide comfort in times of trouble. He's the kind of friend who never judges us, but always accepts us for who we are.

read more
https://www.readtheblog.online/post/there-s-no-friend-like-jesus-christ

1 Like

Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by dazzlingd(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Useless friend

How much he don dash you before?
He don help you find work?

All you have are illusions, all happening in your mind

Go and treat malaria
Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
youngkid6:
There's nothing quite like the feeling of having a friend who is always there for you, no matter what. Someone who listens to your problems, who is always there for you, through thick and thin, encourages you when you're down, and celebrates with you when things are going well. And when it comes to that kind of friend, there's no one quite like Jesus Christ.
When we read about Jesus in the Bible, we see a man who was truly selfless, compassionate, and kind. He spent his time on Earth healing the sick, feeding the hungry, and showing love to all those he encountered. But he wasn't just a great teacher or an inspiring leader. Jesus was also a friend to those who followed him.
Jesus is the ultimate friend. He's someone who knows us inside and out, and yet loves us unconditionally. He's someone who's always willing to listen, to offer a helping hand, and to provide comfort in times of trouble. He's the kind of friend who never judges us, but always accepts us for who we are.
Tales aside, Jesus Christ made clear that His friends are those who live their lives in submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments, - John 15 vs 14 - meaning that those who live according to the doctrines and traditions of their pastors and mogs, using the name of Jesus, are rather enemies of Jesus Christ . undecided

1 Like

Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Emusan(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Tales aside, Jesus Christ made clear that His friends are those who live their lives in submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments, - John 15 vs 14 - meaning that those who live according to the doctrines and traditions of their pastors and mogs, using the name of Jesus, are rather enemies of Jesus Christ . undecided

So do you live in submission and obedience to Christ teachings or you live by the doctrines and traditions of your Pastors and Mogs?
Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emusan:
So do you live in submission and obedience to Christ teachings or you live by the doctrines and traditions of your Pastors and Mogs?
I believe I have more than provided you the answers to that question at this point. So worry more about who it is that is truly master over your person. undecided

You cannot exists as a friend and an enemy of Jesus Christ at the same time. undecided
Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Emusan(m): 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I believe I have more than provided you the answers to that question at this point.

What incoherent statement is this one?

So worry more about who it is that is truly master over your person. undecided

You're the worried one here, reason you jump from thread to thread without clear points.

You cannot exists as a friend and an enemy of Jesus Christ at the same time. undecided

I know that.

So answer my question above cool cool

1 Like

Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emusan:
What incoherent statement is this one?You're the worried one here, reason you jump from thread to thread without clear points.I know that.So answer my question above cool cool
Again..I believe I have more than provided you the answers to that question at this point. So worry more about who it is that is truly master over your person. undecided

Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Emusan(m): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again..I believe I have more than provided you the answers to that question at this point.

Speak any language you understand next time at least I'll use Google translation.

So worry more about who it is that is truly master over your person. undecided

I'm not a worried person as Jesus is my master!

But you should be worried about your own master.

I agreed with this

So now answer my question! cool cool

1 Like

Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emusan:
Speak any language you understand next time at least I'll use Google translation. I'm not a worried person as Jesus is my master! But you should be worried about your own master.I agreed with this So now answer my question! cool cool
Again..I believe I have more than provided you the answers to that question at this point. So worry more about who it is that is truly master over your person. undecided

Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by AkinwaleJJ(f): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
The friend of sinners!
That's the one and only prophet who is ready to lay down his life to save not only those who knew him but all honest hearted individuals who are searching for God with all their heart! smiley
Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Maynmann: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
AkinwaleJJ:
The friend of sinners!
That's the one and only prophet who is ready to lay down his life to save not only those who knew him but all honest hearted individuals who are searching for God with all their heart! smiley

Save them from what?
Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by sonmvayina(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
You will pay a huge price for leaving Jesus and the church with all of its non- Torah ideas. I have family members who will not eat with me or talk to me because I left their Jesus and threw in with learning Gods divine laws. Be a truth seeker even if it means leaving Christianity. Be a righteous Gentile
Follow God out of Christianity and return to the teaching of the Torah.
Search through the internet and learn the difference between Christianity and Judaism. Good luck and remember to always ask honest questions.

Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Maynmann:

Save them from what?

Never mind! smiley
Re: There's No Friend Like Jesus Christ by Maynmann: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
AkinwaleJJ:

Never mind! smiley
Good wink

(1) (Reply)

The Man TBJ! / What Does It Mean To Watch And Pray? / 75TH BIRTHDAY: The Photo Speak & Message Of Pastor Adeboye To Wife, Folu today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.