Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (18911 Views)

Rumpus In Civil Service Over New Tenure System / Chaos As IPOB Members Disrupt Church Service Over Prayer For Election. Photos / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by Lionstep: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
gr8femfred:
I hope you are not from EAST BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS SO EMPTY

I hope you're not from wasted region because you're wasted spam
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ineedit2025: 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
I need old inactive fiverr seller account between the year 2011 to 2017.

Send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by maasoap(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sermwell:
Foolish Nigerians keep deluding themselves that this government will favour them when the handwriting is all over the wall. I just dey laff! Some are even supporting the subsidy removal on the naive thinking that the money realized will be channeled to developing the country!! Wake up foolish Nigerians. I know you don't want to hear this but the truth is that these monies will be looted and we will be back to square one.

And if you think this government will not be more corrupt than the previous one, then you must be a profound idiot!
Well, the subsidy removal doesn't affect our business atall! You remove it, we increase the pump price and no idiot can stop us. Some deluded Nigerians even think the government will regulate the price for us grin grin

Nigerians are gullible. Look at the way most of them here are supporting the removal and they're satisfied with the government explanation. Something that we produce, something that we get for free!
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by Iolo(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
anonymous1759:

Not only Nigeria but everywhere In the world that’s why will power is very essential for a leader to possess because of this obstacles . Some people benefit from the death and chaos of other people without bloodshed they can’t eat .

Agreed.
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by olatuns2017: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by SMJay: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
linearity:

Protect your customers’ investment with a thunder arrestor, very important.
Thank you wink
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by SMJay: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
eteebanky1:

Can sunking home 60 power my android smartphone effectively?
What's this?
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by iamjavadem(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
All the people commenting government should provide paliavative, how many of you live on government funding?
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by Exceed15: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sermwell:
Foolish Nigerians keep deluding themselves that this government will favour them when the handwriting is all over the wall. I just dey laff! Some are even supporting the subsidy removal on the naive thinking that the money realized will be channeled to developing the country!! Wake up foolish Nigerians. I know you don't want to hear this but the truth is that these monies will be looted and we will be back to square one.

And if you think this government will not be more corrupt than the previous one, then you must be a profound idiot!
Well, the subsidy removal doesn't affect our business atall! You remove it, we increase the pump price and no idiot can stop us. Some deluded Nigerians even think the government will regulate the price for us grin grin

Louder bro. .
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by Exceed15: 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
thisisit:
WHAT GOODLUCK & OKONJO IWEALA SAW 11YEARS (2012) AGO....TINUBU, BUHARI & THEIR APC IS JUST SEEING IT IN 2023...

THIS IS A CASE OF CLASSICAL VISIONLESS LEADERSHIP....

POWER FOR THE SAKE OF POWER.. NOT FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE..

INSTEAD OF PRIORITIZING SECURITY BY ENGAGING BANDITS & TERRORISTS... HE CHOSE TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING... BACKWARD!

JUDICIARY TO THE RESCUE.

They are so power drunk but lacked vision for the country. APC is a fraud.
Re: Journalists Threaten Withdrawal Of Service Over Fuel Subsidy Removal by gr8femfred: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2023
I HOPE YOU'RE NOT FROM THE EAST BECAUSE YOUR MAMA IS DOING OLOSHO HERE IN IKEJA
Lionstep:

I hope you're not from wasted region because you're wasted spam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: We Showed No Intent To Return, Except On Tinubu's Order - Commissioners / Okorocha With Morocco Maduka , Bright Chimezie And Others - Photos / On The People-Centric Decision Of PDP Governors To Zone Chairmanship To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.