Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. (19709 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by mzansiboy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Call him your sugar and spice.

Why sugar and spice? Because not only does he adds sweetness into your life, he also makes your life spicy, making it fascinating.. grin grin grin

Yes Lucy Makafula
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lol.. I love that woman... grin grin grin
mzansiboy:

Yes Lucy Makafula
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by mzansiboy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol.. I love that woman... grin grin grin

Samantha do you mind if I call you Sam? And also why can I please get a follow if you don't mind madam lawyer.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sam is fine, but I'm not sure about you calling me Madam lawyer.. grin grin grin

I'm just not comfortable with the idea of being addressed by my area of expertise.

Come to think of it, I've never followed anyone in here.. grin grin grin
mzansiboy:

Samantha do you mind if I call you Sam? And also why can I please get a follow if you don't mind madam lawyer.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by mzansiboy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Sam is fine, but I'm not sure about you calling me Madam lawyer.. grin grin grin

I'm just not comfortable with the idea of being addressed by my area of expertise.

Come to think of it, I've never followed anyone in here.. grin grin grin

Would it be a problem if I were to be the first one to be followed by you.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
No, it won't.
mzansiboy:

Would it be a problem if I were to be the first one to be followed by you.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by mzansiboy(m): 5:34am On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:
No, it won't.

Thank you Sam
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Micheal56: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Handsome chimpanzee 🦧🦧🦧🦧🦧🦧🦧🦧
Na watin my neighbor Dey call he husband 😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Curiouscity(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
ZIMDRILL:

are you serious ?

Usually nicknames come through observing the character of a person and name them
after something u see in them

Don't mind Nigerians. My neighbor's wife calls him "my love", yet says the most derogatory things about him behind him. Even after separation, she still refers to him as "my love".

These names mean nothing to a lot of people. Just show off.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by elmagnifico411(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2023
Call him BAT.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by GreatAchiever1: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2023
Lord.
Master.
Daddy.
Sir.
Boss.

Randomly select between these names depending on the given scenario.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by bewla(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
Please I need a romantic name to call my husband.
Poler man
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by gibsonwales(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
My Okpa/Okporopo grin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Reelmii: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by donwily(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Panadol Exta...Oga for strong strong thing.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Blakjewelry(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
LOL its something that comes with the feeling, if you are not feeling it, just call him dear. You know love actually inspires you to be poetic.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by nedekid: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
Call him JT
Or Dauda.
If you know you know. cool
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Drone95(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Buhari grin
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by 76Naira(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lovinus
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by abobote: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
God punish anyone that push this rubbish to front page

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by sadiqinuwa: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
Call him Papi
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by SILVERLINES: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Somuyio
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by bolacode: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Call him "baba whatever-the-name-of-your-first-child-is"
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by owoshuyi(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
If you're a Christian the bible will help.
Read through the book of Songs of Solomon. You could find sweet names.

melonsgroup:

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by proxillin(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
odomodoya

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
There's Absolutely No Life In You If You Don't Have This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgCWtG8TPZQ
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by XTHRONE(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Coconut head
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Evilspirit666: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
call him house rent, school fees or cement
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by sterlingD(m): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hot Dawg,Big Daddy,Doe-nut,............... cool
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by ufotty2001: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband / Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother / Are Female Children Generous Than Males?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.