Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. (19714 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / Lady Shows How She Serves Her Husband Food In A Romantic Way. Photos / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Pootle: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
my ever green cucumber cool

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by achimendy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
Please I need a romantic name to call my husband.

Try My darling Buhari

If the man punch you no vex for me oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by maasoap(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bigbright7:
If your husband has money and spends well without complaining, call him odogwu.
If he has money and doesn’t spend well, call him Peter obim. If he's good in bed, call him daddy. May God continue to bless your marriage.

What's the reason behind this because I have one, na daddy daddy all the time o
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by spiceadole: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:
I think romantic names for a spouse is all SCAM.
I call my husband by his first name and he calls me by my first names,as well.

I only have pet names for my children.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Exceed15: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:

What's my heart in your dialect?
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by NovusHomo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:

Call him "PAPALOLO". grin
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by odesus49(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bingo, will do
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by KillerBeauty(f): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Call him papa______ Whatever your first child name is
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by skj1377(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nakson
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Anny69: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
achimendy:

Try My darling Buhari

If the man punch you no vex for me oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Anny69: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
maasoap:

What's the reason behind this because I have one, na daddy daddy all the time o
You've been given total control.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Manuella4ace: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nwoke naso ririririr
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by nathpope(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
Subsidy sounds nice..

melonsgroup:
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by shantti(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Remember that your hubby is older than u
Always add respect when calling him sweet names
Something like uncle baby, nnanyi sugar pie, brother tomatoes Jos, sir sweetheart
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by currency10(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
My king
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Artist002(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hot boy
melonsgroup:
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Noblegraphix20(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
phorget:

Yes but she can use ”pet mouth” to call it nah... undecided

Funny Your..
Can you call it for me?
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by doneback04: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
melonsgroup:

Call him jagaban or ameh bola tinubu
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Shilavite17(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Call him the Best
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by remele2(f): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
Call him my jellof or my cow tail..

All doz things are sweet
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by MAGNIS55: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
You can call him GBOGBONISHE
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by ukaface(f): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Daddy a nyi
Daddy yo
Papa β€˜ your pikin name’
The air that I breathe
The rib that formed me
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by adisacool: 12:01am On Jun 07, 2023
THE FUEL OF MY LIFE
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by koolaid87: 12:04am On Jun 07, 2023
Dummie

They should call each other Dummie

And God bless that dvmmie mod for bringing this nonsense to the fp
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2023
My Spaghetti
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by amanyad565: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
I totally understand the desire to have a romantic and unique name to call your husband. It's a special way to show your love and affection. I've been in the same situation, searching for cute little names that capture the essence of our relationship.
But guess what? I recently came across a fantastic resource that might be just what you're looking for. It's a list of Unique Boyfriend Nicknames With Meaning. I found it to be a treasure trove of adorable and meaningful names that can make your hubby feel extra special. It's got everything from sweet and romantic to fun and playful options.
Re: Please I Need A Romantic Name To Call My Husband. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
You can call him "my egusi soup"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband / Lady Raises Alarm Over Academic Pressures Her Parents Put On Her Brother / Are Female Children Generous Than Males?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.