Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote (3296 Views)

Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' / Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by sapele914(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2023
Wodu89:

Any day you can debate me intellectually, please knock on me. Any day and time
If you were close, na golf club I for take knock you Incoherent thing for been so clueless & ignorant, yet filled with pride in his illusion.
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Akungitit: 10:40am On Jun 04, 2023
When I open a post and it doesn't make sense, I know straight away that it was written by an IPOB goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Obaaderemi2: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2023
sapele914:
I'm such an Ignoramus. A Hypocrite from the country of the fantastically corrupt, Isn’t my father a Nigerian like Alhaji Dangote. Who stopped him from been the best Nigerian, that he could be?

My father is such a Lazy Thing, like papa bear🐻 , like pikin.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by ednut1(m): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
How can Petrol be even more expensive in poor Nigeria that 50 percent of US states ? If Dangote is not ready to do refinery let him go ... Forcing Nigerians to pay off Dangotes humongous debt is nothing but evil
why is this car 1.7m in Naira in rich America. But its 3.6m in poor Nigeria. Explain please

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Obaaderemi2: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
why is this car 1.7m in Naira in rich America. But its 3.6m in poor Nigeria. Explain please
Same car for #1.48m in Nigeria. grin And not #3.6m. Stop justifying what's wrong, boda.
And i can also pull out images of 2003 Corolla higher than the $2500 in America you are showing us.

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by tsdarkside(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Wodu89:

Not for an individual. Una eyes never open say the nation don dey under bondage

nobody is stopin you from becomin another dangote....

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by tsdarkside(m): 11:32am On Jun 04, 2023
Jostoman:
I dont expect any obedient to put mouth for this topic.

no mind dem....very annoyin people....
they rather import everything than allow nigerians like dangote to produce stuffs in nigeria....

nobody is makin noise about innoson,but as soon as the person is not igbo,they start makin noise....

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by sapele914(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin
The most important thing as that you got the message, Lazy Almijiri.

Others should Labor, so that an ungrateful simpleton like you would benefit?
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Wodu89: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

Morpheous.told Neo. He said when you try to cause people to see reality in matrix they turn back to fight you.

Keep your blindness
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Obaaderemi2: 11:47am On Jun 04, 2023
sapele914:
The most important thing as that I got the message, I am such a Lazy Almijiri.

Others should Labor, so that an ungrateful simpleton like me would benefit. Yes. grin
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Obaaderemi2: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Wodu89:

Morpheous.told Neo. He said when you try to cause people to see reality they turn back to fight you.

Keep your blindness
Great quote.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2023
BloomingDale:

Open your own refinery and cement industry to compete with him.

Simple.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Same car for #1.48m in Nigeria. grin And not #3.6m. Stop justifying what's wrong, boda.
And i can also pull out images of 2003 Corolla higher than the $2500 in America you are showing us.
that is a old Nigerian used car which obviously is battered and damaged. Show us tokunbo like the one I posted

https://www.nairaland.com/7693927/1-month-registered-toyota-corolla

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by inoki247: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

Lol where u wan see this rate in Nigeria even if u buy a no duty of that car you won't still gt that rate....

That car must be a Naija used....

Unless you wan go buy stolen wey go lata send you to jail and start with people wey u no know....

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by SalamRushdie: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:

These are issues na , the Nigerian govt is being to hard on Nigerian , the car duty they charge is too high
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Wodu89: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:

These are issues na , the Nigerian govt is being to hard on Nigerian , the car duty they charge is too high

Same as rice..same ideology as subsidy removal. What did the whole tax duty revamp do to benefit the life of the average Nigerian since Buhari triggered it's overhaul eoght years back. These slaves never listen

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by SalamRushdie: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Wodu89:

Elder I know I'll find you my elder on intellectual threads like this. Thanks for always being there on such matters. I wish I can speak more about this to the nation at large. The country is in trouble

Bro don't mind this APC clowns they always lie that our Petrol and Electricity is one of the cheapest on earth but all na lie
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by kingsceemark(m): 11:58am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Are Ipob miscreants born stupid or something

So Larfarge cement and others don't produce?! Or Dangote stopped them

Not less than 30 Refinery lisence was issued out.. Dangote built his, Edo State and BUA group are building yet you call it monopoly

One borrowed sachet of CONDOM from neighbor for save your parents especially your father from all this disgrace you're displaying here, so anybody wey mentioned wetin your empty skull no like na automatically an IPOB person?

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Wodu89: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Bro don't mind this APC clowns they always lie that our Petrol and Electricity is one of the cheapest on earth but all na lie

Before many Nigerians of our generation come to realization, they would have hit 50s with empty accounts. Nigerians are blind..Only latness and poverty can open their eyes

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

Indeed. Nigerians complain too much, plus seek messiah and "destiny helper"too desperately, and that is why Nigeria remains one of the easiest place to make a fortune for those who are focused, result-obsessed and work always with the mentality "Heaven help those who help themselves ".

Those sort of people don't sit around moaning, complaining and blaming others 24/7. They see gaps in the market, or demand resulting from specific niche needs, they exploit to make themselves very wealthy.

While whingers and losers will die broke, frustrated and unhappy. Now, those pathetic losers want to blame Dangote for everything.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by SalamRushdie: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wodu89:

Before many Nigerians of our generation come to realization, they would have hit 50s with empty accounts. Nigerians are blind..Only latness and poverty can open their eyes

I am telling you , that's how Nigeria keeps wasting generation after generation..
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by BabaRamota1980: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Is Obi and Atiku's promise to scrap subsidy on day one also for Dangote?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Obaaderemi2: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
that is a old Nigerian used car which obviously is battered and damaged. Show us tokunbo like the one I posted

https://www.nairaland.com/7693927/1-month-registered-toyota-corolla
Atimes it depends on the seller. Is this also battered?

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by ruggedtimi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
I know this
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by XY23: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
sapele914:
Ignoramus Hypocrites from the country of the fantastically corrupt, Isn’t your father a Nigerian like Alhaji Dangote. Who stopped him from been the best Nigerian, that he could be?

Lazy Thing, like papa bear🐻 , like pikin.

Check your mental health

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Wodu89: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:

I am telling you , that's how Nigeria keeps wasting generation after generation..

Only few of us are seeing it..One generation is reoakced by another into the slavery

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by ednut1(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Atimes it depends on the seller. Is this also battered?
stop comparing apple with oranges, a Tokunbo and Nigerians used cars don't have same value. a Tokunbo of that car is 3.6m. Car Wey dem drive on bad roads, shocks suspension battered cheesy. I bought 2005 camry toks for 1.5m in 2016. today it has more than doubled. for the fuel issue we buy from Netherlands and USA and incur shipping and landing costs to get it to Apapa.
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by XY23: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
"Bayo Onanuga accuses the NLC and TUC of planning a fuel subsidy strike cos of Peter Obi.

They don't know the difference btw POLITICS & GOVERNANCE, so everyth is a gutter fight.🤡

Nigeria is broke for the citizens, but not the thieves in power? What concessions have they made?" - copied

The defense of PMB was mostly ethnic, and Nigeria spiralled down the abyss in 8 years. Here's another chapter of overzealous supporters going ethnic about every topical issue. I think Nigerians deserve to suffer. Watch as they grow their expenditures while the poor groans but continues to defend their 'brother' online.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Wodu89: 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
XY23:
"Bayo Onanuga accuses the NLC and TUC of planning a fuel subsidy strike cos of Peter Obi.

They don't know the difference btw POLITICS & GOVERNANCE, so everyth is a gutter fight.🤡

Nigeria is broke for the citizens, but not the thieves in power? What concessions have they made?" - copied

The defense of PMB was mostly ethnic, and Nigeria spiralled down the abyss in 8 years. Here's another chapter of overzealous supporters going ethnic about every topical issue. I think Nigerians deserve to suffer. Watch as they grow their expenditures while the poor groans but continues to defend their 'brother' online.

God bless you my brother. We truth speakers must continue to speak regardless of the backlash or attacks. We will keep speaking and exposing them
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Obaaderemi2: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
stop comparing apple with oranges, a Tokunbo and Nigerians used cars don't have same value. a Tokunbo of that car is 3.6m. Car Wey dem drive on bad roads, shocks suspension battered cheesy. I bought 2005 camry toks for 1.5m in 2016. today it has more than doubled. for the fuel issue we buy from Netherlands and USA and incur shipping and landing costs to get it to Apapa.
Shebi you went for very cheap Corolla in USA. Why didn't you post something like this instead of the $2500 one you posted to underscore your point?

You said we buy from Netherlands and US and bring it down to Lagos. How much is the landing cost before you talk about distribution costs? We're being ripped off and we still have the masses, some very hungry, praising the thieves. Are you saying #500 above for petrol is just? Forget importation! Do you think Dangote would sell below #500 if people kept quiet with this new adjustments in price? Well, nigerians love their slavery chains. grin

Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by Wodu89: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Shebi you went for very cheap Corolla in USA. Why didn't you post something like this instead of the $2500 one you posted to underscore your point?

Stop acting mischevoius.. There was restructuring in customs so the nation would earn more money, leading to massive hike in prices of clearing goods. This incremeant is passed on to the consumer leading to hike in prices..The same way subsidy is removed and the excesses passed on the the masses.

Stop all this abeg.
Re: Subsidy Removal Is Done Solely For Dangote by flokii: 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
All eyes on Dangote now.. the man should be very careful with the way he treats Nigerians in their country. Pressing buttons at government offices in Abuja won't save his investments from going to ruins when angry masses turn on him.
A word they say is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN Fails To Interview Poorly Equipped US Troops, Prefers Nigeria / The Average Yorubaman Is Now Better Off Since Buhari Took Over. / Breaking News Saraki Resign!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.