Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians (31102 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by maduxs: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2023
Owambe capital moved from Lagos to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Ferdinandu(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2023
Only an slowpoke supports a Thief who stole his property. Criminal Daughter and Father

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Pj12345: 6:51am On Jun 05, 2023
MAKE DEVIL PUNISH YOU AND UR FATHER FOR NOT REMOVING UR HANDS FROM D AFFAIRS OF DIS SANK SHIP CALLED NIGERIA
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by alhajiabdulbuha: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Like support my father to kill you people. The nigerian elites with the political elites want to kill off all poorest of the poor nigerians by trying to annul the effect of about 75 trillion naira borrowed by Buhari's administration by removing subsidy.Fact

3 Likes

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by wahahlawahala: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2023
LUCASC:

I already stuck up my car and gallons of fuel, people like you who have no use for fuel are making noise😁. fools like you who don't know their left from right will be here writing rubbish😂😂
dunce... illiterate 😂 u "stuck" up your imaginary car and gallons.. no use am finish again na...
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Chiuzk: 7:36am On Jun 05, 2023
DMerciful:
After insulting IPOB, go and buy fuel for #145
CORRECT!

2 Likes

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Calicoe: 7:44am On Jun 05, 2023
Tell that to those people who came from other states to witness your father's inauguration only to become stranded because the transport fair quadrupled

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Traplord09: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2023
ManirBK:
only Ipob and theiir supporters are not in support of this New Goverment because they are all Lunatics

Keep blaming Igbo . All because of ur kind keep looting ...
Who to blame na Igbo ..

Jake
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by ConfidentialDoc: 7:58am On Jun 05, 2023
Tell daddy to reverse the subsidy removal and watch the support reach the moon. All Nigerians rally behind him.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Roddd(m): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Aiye mi

E be like say na dem masses go dey support the government dey go like this oo. I dey suggest make we start with daily contribution for your papa government.
Abeg oo, first daughter, appoint hu go dey collect our constituency own oo.

Otoocha!
Ooootokporoakwuocha!!!
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Meedon: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2023
OnlineInLaw:
At this Point, even if we don't support him, what are we to gain??, hope lasted until may 28. After the day of the inauguration, Nigeria became once again, a "business as usual" country.

So Daughter of our Presido, Any how things go, we will do our best to support and survive, because I don't see the next presidential election been any different, my PVC is back in my pocket and will only be used for Confidential or "Japa" purposes, God help us all
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by rummmy: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2023
Foolish wp woman.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by kcbaba007: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2023
Only lunatics will.support a drug lord and criminal govt
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by KennethEnyi(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2023
Reportbutton:
Dear first daughter of Nigeria.
Not to worry Nigerians are solidly behind your dad, and we pray God will give him wisdom and strength to rule Nigeria, and take us higher as a country for the next 8 years... Amen.

you are very useless and stupid. Don’t worry you’ll be the first victim of this administration.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by KennethEnyi(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2023
Stupid girl anyway I don’t blame her. She’s just unfortunate enough to be born to tinubu
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by michoim(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Nonsense. What a daughter!
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by LUCASC(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:
dunce... illiterate 😂 u "stuck" up your imaginary car and gallons.. no use am finish again na...
Fools like you deserve a place at the motorpark😂. I'm not surprised u are one of dem ojuju boys😁
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by wahahlawahala: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2023
LUCASC:

Fools like you deserve a place at the motorpark😂. I'm not surprised u are one of dem ojuju boys😁
cry cry baby😂.. yes na your papa na awa ojuju leader.. na mtn get fault, hopefully with rise in petrol price den go stop to dey dash ppl like u 10mb🤔
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Henadih(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2023
Support? Your Father!!!
Greensmoke0:
Hmmmmm issoright nah she Sabi
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Henadih(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Support? Your Father!!!
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Dicado: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2023
ManirBK:

https://dailytrust.com/support-my-father-tinubus-daughter-tells-nigerians/
he is already the president. You're asking for support as if he's a candidate. He's got what he wanted, his long time dream. It's now time to work. Let him deliver now. If he delivered as promised, he'll get more support for his second tenure.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by NBAYoungBoyNBA: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin
Otunbakayce:
All these smelly Yoruba women! Ogun and amadioha kill you and your father

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by KennethEnyi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Reportbutton:
the two idoit who gave birth to you are the ones stupid and useless..you this product of baby factory...
You and your household will be the victim of circumstances in all the evil things 2023 has to offer Amen...
As for me and my household, we'll be a we will be a partakers of all the good and lovely things 2023 has to offer in Jesus name.
Keep hating and reap the reward of you attitude. Foo.lish and bitter soul .

See your profile picture and you you look like a thief 😂
Suffer head cheesy cheesy

I don’t have a profile picture
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by abibun: 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:
no be everybody broke like your papa.. and to your question, none...
online dangote I knw u are broke grin
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by wahahlawahala: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
online dangote I knw u are broke grin
🤔 well na your headache... Like I said everybody no broke like u and ur papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Member Who Was Beaten During Protest In Bayelsa Dies In Hospital / Photos Of Ongoing Lokoja Flyover Project By Kogi State Government / Pictures From Asphalting And Lightning Of Major Roads In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.