Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians (31094 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Criticized Over Her Independence Day Speech / Labour Party Calls For Tinubu Daughter, Folashade's Arrest / PMB In Lagos: Police Blocked Oba's Chiefs, Granted Tinubu Daughter Guests Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by richardokubo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Of cause the reasonable and law abiding Nigerians are going to give their total support to see a new progressive Nigeria

Can u build something out of nothing? A house with a shake foundation can never stand .
If there is no justice no peace for the wicked.
No body who got into power by force or stealing people's mandate that wasn't for him can make any reasonable head way

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Support your fraudulent father?

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
only Ipob and theiir supporters are not in support of this New Goverment because they are all Lunatics

Those people you mentioned doesn't support failures. When Buhari came, you called them waillers because they knew he was going to fail. It took you good eight years to certified Buhari a failure. Meanwhile, ipob new him before he assume office.

Now you are now calling same people haters for not throwing their weight against another fraudster and a failure.

In eight years time, same people will be laughing at your misery

2 Likes

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by sunnychykes(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Of cause the reasonable and law abiding Nigerians are going to give their total support to see a new progressive Nigeria
Daughter of a looter seeking support from the looted grin cheesy cheesy
How can we support a man that took over power, instead of first investigating and analyzing every deals involving subsidy and coming out with best strategy to provide shock absorber in the case of removal, went on national TV to announce removal. He caused panicking and put us in a state of this mess
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by 234GT(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
N2B2:

A very unserious person — still in a celebratory mood while thousands of already-struggling Nigerians are capitulating under the overwhelming economic pressure triggered by the new price of fuel.

She should take that message to the streets, to the poverty stricken Nigerians who don't know where their next meal will come from, and see what happens.

Unfortunately, those ones who don't know where the next meal will come from are the most foolish ones. They will still support Tinubu no matter how bad their situation gets.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by wahahlawahala: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
richardokubo:

Can u build something out of nothing? A house with a shake foundation can never stand .
If there is no justice no peace for the wicked.
No body who got into power by force or stealing people's mandate that wasn't for him can make any reasonable head way
bros!! let the court decide, quit making baseless allegations.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
When will Nigeria leadership supports my bank account 0219520051 GTBank J.O.E through bvn details to support my education?
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by fortunechy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Support ur father on his stolen mandate?? Kitikpa racha gi na that support anya...

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by MrBroke(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Na your papa go support us o, na him be jagaban
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Mushmush: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
only Ipob and theiir supporters are not in support of this New Goverment because they are all Lunatics
You are absolutely right bro. They will continue to be losers because Mr Pandora aka Yes Daddy will never rule this country
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by LUCASC(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Na when your mama still dey feed you for house, you dey write rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by toneroforever(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Mumu girl.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by jimcaddy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
They have warned you poeple to stop posting comments capable of inciting tribal war here, but you people won't listen. Why drag Ipob into this now
ManirBK:
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by wahahlawahala: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
LUCASC:

Na when your mama still dey feed you for house, you dey write rubbish.
lol yeye man.. stop assuming everybody broke like your papa... Even if den sell 2k per litre, person wey go buy go buy. 😒

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Adabestseason(m): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2023
I know you are actually scheming for the office of the first daughter of the federal republic of Nigeria in Aso rock
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by balladin: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Still campaigning after elections. That tells volumes about the fact that they didn't have the support at the polls. This is simply state capture.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Izuogu4Presdent: 12:59am On Jun 05, 2023
Ashawo Girl that is 65 years, with a 71 Year old Father.. That means ur criminal Father Thief*nubu gave birth to you at the age of 6 years..Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:01am On Jun 05, 2023
I will, but your Father to look at people hungry and homeless.

Students dropping out of school due to lack of job for their parents and guidance.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by SenatePresdo(m): 1:10am On Jun 05, 2023
ManirBK:

We should support her father so that he can cash out more?

You are a fool, na Tribalism go kill you.

Shishi you no dey even see.

Politicians done use your remaining brain wey you refuse to use.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Billygee2u: 2:14am On Jun 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin
Daughter of a looter seeking support from the looted grin cheesy cheesy
How can we support a man that took over power, instead of first investigating and analyzing every deals involving subsidy and coming out with best strategy to provide shock absorber in the case of removal, went on national TV to announce removal. He caused panicking and put us in a state of this mess.

I remembered how Trump promised building walls and other promises. Before all implementation he strategized with his team and carried out the best of implementation.

Meanwhile where are the fuulish APC supporters calling out Emefiele during the naira redesign which was another APC induced hardship. Has your drug Lord sacked Emefiele? Any Nigerian still deceived by APC is a fuul at 40. tongue
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Billygee2u: 2:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Freshtruth:
Support your father to park all the money he spent on the election to park it back Chai.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Invest4growth: 3:16am On Jun 05, 2023
Ask her when did her father started to support her? If not for the benevolence and thoughtfulness of Alhaja Abobat Mogaji. The iyaloja title you occupy is part of the political strategy of Tinubu. Alhaji was iyaloja general while you are merely iyaaloja of Lagos State. We should support your father but he is doing any how
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:02am On Jun 05, 2023
Reportbutton:
Dear first daughter of Nigeria.
Not to worry Nigerians are solidly behind your dad, and we pray God will give him wisdom and strength to rule Nigeria, and take us higher as a country for the next 8 years... Amen.
mumu utd....support kill u dr

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:

Crying bees, Tinubu has stolen Peter Obi's Manhood grin

For your information, Tinubu will rule Nigeria for 8 years and there is nothing you guys can do about it.
y she come dy beg for support....rubbish
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by KingAzubuike(f): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2023
AriyaTV:
Why the hatred from ipob lunatics, to think that Tinubu's son married from Anambra.
Alot of you think it's only igbos that supported obi? Infact the number of yorubas that supported obi is far more than the igbos.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by hollywater: 5:24am On Jun 05, 2023
Ur Father is a day time rubber.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by marlow1962(m): 5:49am On Jun 05, 2023
DMerciful:
After insulting IPOB, go and buy fuel for #145
The fool doesn't have a car, gen or anything that make use of gasoline. Na why the idiot they comfortable they suffer, e fit shock you self say him no get job.

1 Like

Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by Atarakpa: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2023
Go and tell that to Obasanjo, but as for me I will support him and see him succeed for 8yrs.
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by ManOfSon: 6:10am On Jun 05, 2023
How many days now since inauguration and this unelected woman won't let us rest. What's the problem with these people?
Re: Support My Father - Tinubu’s Daughter, Folashade Tells Nigerians by LUCASC(m): 6:22am On Jun 05, 2023
wahahlawahala:
lol yeye man.. stop assuming everybody broke like your papa... Even if den sell 2k per litre, person wey go buy go buy. 😒
I already stuck up my car and gallons of fuel, people like you who have no use for fuel are making noise😁. fools like you who don't know their left from right will be here writing rubbish😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AirForce Drone Bombs Boko Haram Logistics Base In Sambisa / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Chalet In Epe (Photos) / Ambode Might Face Impeachment For His Insistence To Re-contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.