Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Did The Mind Evolve From Chemistry, Matter And Energy? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did The Mind Evolve From Chemistry, Matter And Energy? (1682 Views)

Did Humans Evolve From Apes Or Are Humans Apes? / Matter And Mind / Is Matter And Energy Eternal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The Mind Evolve From Chemistry, Matter And Energy? by triplechoice(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
TenQ:

Then respond to yourself.

You were preaching church doctrine as fact and wanted me to swallow it just like a religious zombie .

You just found a way to run away . I understand . Thanks for your time.
Re: Did The Mind Evolve From Chemistry, Matter And Energy? by triplechoice(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
LordReed:

I said the brain scan images are similar across individuals with similar thought patterns. I never said thought patterns are the same in individuals.

Here's one article to buttress the point: https://www.sciencenews.org/article/neuroscientists-decoded-thoughts-brain-scans

I've not seen where you answered it.

Not really a mystery since we know it is interactions that are causing these subjective experiences and these interactions are not precisely repeated in every body.

What of scientific studies which counters what you have shown me?

Are you saying you have not seen those ?

If you have ,what are your thoughts on those ones and why do you ignore them ?

All the evidences you presented ,I have seen them before,and it's why I had something to say against them base on the conclusion reached by others investigating the same thing .
I will read the link and respond later
Re: Did The Mind Evolve From Chemistry, Matter And Energy? by LordReed(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
triplechoice:

What of scientific studies which counters what you have shown me?

Are you saying you have not seen those ?

If you have ,what are your thoughts on those ones and why do you ignore them ?

All the evidences you presented ,I have seen them before,and it's why I had something to say against them base on the conclusion reached by others investigating the same thing .
I will read the link and respond later

No I haven't. I'd like to see them if you have links you care to share.
Re: Did The Mind Evolve From Chemistry, Matter And Energy? by Image123(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
LordReed:

I said the brain scan images are similar across individuals with similar thought patterns. I never said thought patterns are the same in individuals.

Here's one article to buttress the point: https://www.sciencenews.org/article/neuroscientists-decoded-thoughts-brain-scans

I've not seen where you answered it.

Not really a mystery since we know it is interactions that are causing these subjective experiences and these interactions are not precisely repeated in every body.

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When God Is Involved In Your Affairs What Happens / Sweetnecta & Co. If Sandusky Is A Sick Man: / Every Lady Wants A God-fearing Man; What Then Happens To The Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.