Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office (33568 Views)

Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja / VP Debate: Aregbesola Hails Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by coputa(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Osinbanjo had sense. He knew they failed and exited quietly. Mr. Failure Buhari put up a show of shame to massage the ego of his mo.ronic supporters. Like Buhari like Tinubu.

Tuuuuuueeeeeh
Why didn't he resign when he knew the government is currupt and bad.

The plan of Tinubu and the Yorubas failed, they thought since Buhari was sick, Osibanjo will be a ready replacement.

The north knew this that's why he was sidelined throughout the eight years.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by bong4(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Sunshine34:
The first two ftc guys above me will keep wailing, Derailed and myopic. What does TINUBU have to do with that point you making. Obidient will only labour in vain. SEE, TINUBU 8YEARS IS IN THE BAG. go do your worst.

Tinubu will definitely enjoy 8 years as President. The real deal should be how to make your life also better in the 8 years.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by DECLAN2015(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
....the mere commissioner

But u said APC should have nominated him for presidency
But now u are back to your default state
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by mukthar2000(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2023
Quite exist indeed.
OR
Quite hypocrite and bad belle exist
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by ghiloman28(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Osinbajo is politically dead after APC primary last year
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by mechanics(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2023
goodness4ever:

Osinbajo tried.

He really tried.

But his best was not good enough.
That's true, he will admit they didn't really meet the expectations of Nigerians, but Mr Buhari won't admit to that.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by phorget(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2023
flyca:

Please tell me how he tried.

Tell me exactly what he ought to have done better than the little they permitted him to do.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by phorget(m): 7:55am On Jun 05, 2023
ghiloman28:
Osinbajo is politically dead after APC primary last year

He was a never a politician.
He is a man with conscience and men with conscience would never be allowed to take the number seat.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Dotmanq: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Osibanjo: Trader money
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by flyca: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2023
phorget:

Tell me exactly what he ought to have done better than the little they permitted him to do.
I am asking because I don't know. You are throwing the question back at me. I don't know.

Please tell me what Prof Osibanjo achieved in his last 8 years of leadership. That "little" you are saying that they allowed him to do, I want to know it.

It's also funny to me that after 8 years of leadership, "he tried" is just enough for Nigerians.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by ghiloman28(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2023
A vice President for 8yrs and still tried to get no 1 seat before he failed and you said he is not a politician. He will have been a bit relevant assuming he did not contest in APC primary
phorget:

He was a never a politician.
He is a man with conscience and men with conscience would never be allowed to take the number seat.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by ebenholer2(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Such seemed silent exit is nothing but a publicity stunt so far it will not alleviate the people suffering or bring food to the table of poor Nigerians
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by judejprince: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2023
Baba Dem mess up dis country oooo
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by orisa37: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2023
"adeyeye-hails-osinbajos-quiet-exit-from-office",

FOOLS RUSH WHERE ANGELS CARE TO THREAD.
OSINBAJO IS AN ANGEL.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by phorget(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2023
flyca:

I am asking because I don't know. You are throwing the question back at me. I don't know.

Please tell me what Prof Osibanjo achieved in his last 8 years of leadership. That "little" you are saying that they allowed him to do, I want to know it.

It's also funny to me that after 8 years of leadership, "he tried" is just enough for Nigerians.

So what exactly did Atiku ”achieved” if not to create fracas between him and his principal, what did Sambo ”achieved”,what did Jonathan ”achieved” as a vice to Yaradua?...

In Nigeria I only see the position of a vice as a must filled position, the principal takes all the glory and the blame. Would you have suggested Osinbajo grow wings under his principal? We all know the ”little” he was able to do and that was when his principal was on sick bay. We also know what happened afterwards so nobody should blame Osinbajo for the woeful outing of Buhari please.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Soulsymbol99: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2023
No matter how quite, he will always be remembered as part of the worst government in Nigerian history undecided if he was such a selfless man he would have resigned. Na wetin oyibo man 4 do in developed counties
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by phorget(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2023
ghiloman28:
A vice President for 8yrs and still tried to get no 1 seat before he failed and you said he is not a politician. He will have been a bit relevant assuming he did not contest in APC primary

Osinbajo does not need anybody's approval for him to be relevant, and I still stand the fact that he is not your conventional politician hence his silent exit. Your typical politician would have organized a fanfare and that makes the difference.

In your word, those other politicians that contested in the primaries have all become irrelevant cos they chose to contest right?
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by obedience4(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2023
datola:
Osinbajo got it wrong contesting against his political benefactor.

Thank God he did not abandon the pupilt. He can return to preaching.

But politically, he's done and no thanks to his so called indolent boss, Buhari.

Someone that was a two time VP, apart from the office of the president what other political post is higher than the VP position.. Is like saying buhari is politically done when he has gotten to the zenith.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by ghiloman28(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Osinbajo is a failed politician that bites more than what he can chew and that leads to his irrelevance. Is just like saying Trump is not a politician after 4yrs in office as a president. Sometimes last week I read in a news saying he was not welcome from Abuja the way buhari was welcomed.
phorget:

Osinbajo does not need anybody's approval for him to be relevant, and I still stand the fact that he is not your conventional politician hence his silent exit. Your typical politician would have organized a fanfare and that makes the difference.

In your word, those other politicians that contested in the primaries have all become irrelevant cos they chose to contest right?
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by simfrost90210: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin ọmọ yeye ... chai, dis ur name sha
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Raf4: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2023
Godwin4444:
Just like someone said up there, osinbajo was humbled.

The mugu thought he had a chance against jagaban cos he was vp, imagine an ordinary commissioner feeling funky in d midst of men

Someone who has never contested any political post before, nobody even knew his ward let alone his local government.

He has always been handpicked

It isn't a crime to aspire to be great. Running for an office you ably qualified for is normal. If it's a taboo in your family to do so doesn't make it a normal way of life. Not everyone derives joy in asslicking another fellow, because you believe you're inferior to them.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by nikz(f): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
He has to leave quietly cause he knows APC FAILED...........
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by LNKDOT(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Oshibajo is a Wise man a SAN of all so it dose not need all that .....u are welcome sir ........we know I are a product of great one
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by flyca: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
phorget:

So what exactly did Atiku ”achieved” if not to create fracas between him and his principal, what did Sambo ”achieved”,what did Jonathan ”achieved” as a vice to Yaradua?...

In Nigeria I only see the position of a vice as a must filled position, the principal takes all the glory and the blame. Would you have suggested Osinbajo grow wings under his principal? We all know the ”little” he was able to do and that was when his principal was on sick bay. We also know what happened afterwards so nobody should blame Osinbajo for the woeful outing of Buhari please.

You are drifting so much sir.

Just mention the "little" that Osibanjo did, that is enough to be celebrated, 8 years in position.

Are you saying that his achievements the few weeks his principal was out was enough to justify his whole 8 years in office? If Saint Osibanjo was incapacitated, why spend 8 years just to be useful for few weeks in office? If the position was dud, why did he accept it in the first place? Why did he stand gidigba when his principal was making empty campaign promises, he knew his principal will not incapable of accomplishing? Why did he allow himself to be a mole to be used to sell the "our Southern brother will be in charge of the Economy" to Nigeria, knowing fully well, it was a lie?

By the way, if a child is badly raised, the parents (a unit) failed.

Why should we separate Osibanjo from Bujari when both of them ran full 8 years together and enjoyed all the privileges of Presidency and Vice? Did he give up any privilege or donate his salary and allowances in solidarity with the ordinary Nigerian?

What exactly did Osibanjo do? Just list them please.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by phorget(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
flyca:

You are drifting so much sir.

Just mention the "little" that Osibanjo did, that is enough to be celebrated, 8 years in position.

Are you saying that his achievements the few weeks his principal was out was enough to justify his whole 8 years in office? If Saint Osibanjo was incapacitated, why spend 8 years just to be useful for few weeks in office? If the position was dud, why did he accept it in the first place? Why did he stand gidigba when his principal was making empty campaign promises, he knew his principal will not incapable of accomplishing? Why did he allow himself to be a mole to be used to sell the "our Southern brother will be in charge of the Economy" to Nigeria, knowing fully well, it was a lie?

By the way, if a child is badly raised, the parents (a unit) failed.

Why should we separate Osibanjo from Bujari when both of them ran full 8 years together and enjoyed all the privileges of Presidency and Vice? Did he give up any privilege or donate his salary and allowances in solidarity with the ordinary Nigerian?

What exactly did Osibanjo do? Just list them please.

I have never painted Osinbajo to be a saint, I have only pointed to a redundant position of the vice presidency seat has become.
Most people wont even remember who was Jonathan's deputy and if not for Atiku's activeness in politics I am pretty sure that most people would have forgotten that he was once a vice president.
The bulk stops at the president's table and Osinbajo could as well be excused to some extent. Believe me that Buhari and his generation would bear more of the brunts than Osinbajo.
You expect Osinbajo to call it quit as if you've ever heard such in Nigeria history.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by flyca: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
phorget:

I have never painted Osinbajo to be a saint, I have only pointed to a redundant position of the vice presidency seat has become.
Most people wont even remember who was Jonathan's deputy and if not for Atiku's activeness in politics I am pretty sure that most people would have forgotten that he was once a vice president.
The bulk stops at the president's table and Osinbajo could as well be excused to some extent. Believe me that Buhari and his generation would bear more of the brunts than Osinbajo.
You expect Osinbajo to call it quit as if you've ever heard such in Nigeria history.
Should I remind you how Saint Osibanjo was used as a vote buying tool for re-election called Trada Money? How do you choose to forget so quickly?

Bear the brunts?
No sir, both Buhari and Osibanjo are Made-For-Life and for their many generations to come. Na ordinary Nigerians like me that will still queue up to buy fuel 700/liter, power failure, insecurity etc not them, not their children, not even their children's children.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by phorget(m): 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
flyca:

Should I remind you how Saint Osibanjo was used as a vote buying tool for re-election called Trada Money? How do you choose to forget so quickly?

Bear the brunts?
No sir, both Buhari and Osibanjo are Made-For-Life and for their many generations to come. Na ordinary Nigerians like me that will still queue up to buy fuel 700/liter, power failure, insecurity etc not them, not their children, not even their children's children.

Fuel was never #700 in their time, They are not made for life as Osinbajo name would soon fade out and all you'll hear is ”during Buhari regime”, Trader money was a ploy to defame Osinbajo by using his office and it's not for him to say NO cos who's pays the piper dictates the tune so you'll hold Buhari responsible. All the ministers that served would be forgotten and their successes and failures would still be looped unto one person...Buhari Regime.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by flyca: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
phorget:

Fuel was never #700 in their time, They are not made for life as Osinbajo name would soon fade out and all you'll hear is ”during Buhari regime”, Trader money was a ploy to defame Osinbajo by using his office and it's not for him to say NO cos who's pays the piper dictates the tune so you'll hold Buhari responsible. All the ministers that served would be forgotten and their successes and failures would still be looped unto one person...Buhari Regime.
You are deviously trying to separate "husband and wife".
In team work, if one person fails, everyone fails.
If one person is in trouble, everyone is in trouble. Take this ideology to every sphere in life, it works, it's the same

If you like forget them, if you like remember them, it does not affect their amassed wealth. They are made-for-life. Yes, we don't remember Namadi Sambo but you is affected by how much you buy fuel? You think he cares?

Plot to defame who? Lol. See as you are defending these badasses. Unsurprisingly so, Nigerians are not ready for development. Hoha! And it is fine by me.

Thanks for your time, bro.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by achimendy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Osinbanjo had sense. He knew they failed and exited quietly. Mr. Failure Buhari put up a show of shame to massage the ego of his mo.ronic supporters. Like Buhari like Tinubu.

Tuuuuuueeeeeh

More grace for that statement.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by achimendy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
goodness4ever:

Osinbajo tried.

He really tried.

But his best was not good enough.

What do you expect him to do when that moronic, old and incompetent jihadist is the president
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by achimendy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Magnetic010:
After he and Bubu failed woefully? No he should have thrown a nation wide party to exit Aso Rock….mtcheeeew

I guess you didn't see the party and wild jubilation in daura as buhari landed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing / Rivers: ADC Candidate & Deputy (Tonto Dikeh) Endorse Tonye Cole For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.