Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office (33577 Views)

Crowd Hails Osinbajo During APC Rally In Abuja / VP Debate: Aregbesola Hails Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019: Tinubu Hails Osinbajo As Lagos APC Adopts Direct Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by phorget(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
flyca:

You are deviously trying to separate "husband and wife".
In team work, if one person fails, everyone fails.
If one person is in trouble, everyone is in trouble. Take this ideology to every sphere in life, it works, it's the same

If you like forget them, if you like remember them, it does not affect their amassed wealth. They are made-for-life. Yes, we don't remember Namadi Sambo but you is affected by how much you buy fuel? You think he cares?

Plot to defame who? Lol. See as you are defending these badasses. Unsurprisingly so, Nigerians are not ready for development. Hoha! And it is fine by me.

Thanks for your time, bro.

I'm not defending anyone but unfortunately we are always at their mercy and that leaves us to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea. When the choice is between two evils then wont you choose one?

And yes we can always separate ”husband and wife”, there is a reason for everyone having a separate name or haven't you heard of a good father having a bad son,does that make such father a bad father?
Like I said earlier, Buhari would be remembered for what he represented and people will rack their brains to remember those he worked with.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Magnetic010: 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
achimendy:

I guess you didn't see the party and wild jubilation in daura as buhari landed?
just imagine- celebrating mediocrity and failure
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by achimendy(m): 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Magnetic010:
just imagine- celebrating mediocrity and failure

It has always being the Nigerian way, leaders that should bury their head in shame are being celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Lightened: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
You didn't tell me you are his personal assistant.
Tareq1105:

You have no right to insult people just bcoz they don't agree with your choice.

What makes you think that you know Osinbajo more than me?

Please respect the choice of others. It's their right to choose.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Lightened: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
You really have comprehension problem...you yourself, who u help? Cos you people will just come online to be saying what you know not and to say you guys are more heartless in your closets.
Tareq1105:

How many people did he helped?

How many people made it through him?

He lost primary election to Tinubu, his political father, but failed to identified with him throughout the campaign until Tinubu won. That's when he moved back closely to him. I don't like such person. He lost the respect from most SW politicians bcoz he didn't identify with Tinubu during the electioneering campaign. So, that explains why no one received him at the airport.
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Anyiamaka: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sunshine34:
The first two ftc guys above me will keep wailing, Derailed and myopic. What does TINUBU have to do with that point you making. Obidient will only labour in vain. SEE, TINUBU 8YEARS IS IN THE BAG. go do your worst.

Typical chest beater.
Buhari supports said worse than that. In the end, Buhari ruled for 8 woeful years!!! He couldn't leave the country the same way he met it. Idiots will always have a silly bias that always place their leaders above the country and common good. No matter how you paint it, Tinubu is not good for Nigeria. You can have your own opinions but I am sure reasonable people don't argue realities
Re: Adeyeye Hails Osinbajo’s Quiet Exit From Office by Gajagojo: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
No biggie we have forgotten Sambo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwole Awolowo Is Dead? / 38 Days Of Osinbajo’s Acting Presidency- Daily Trust / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.