Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? (369 Views)

Be Sincere, Is Programming That Lucrative? / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency / Which Of These Is More Lucrative In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by dondo83(m): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Have you heard of Antminer? Is anyone here into the business in Nigeria? I want to to diversify into that field and I need a “practical mentor” that can guide and recommend Machines I need to buy
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by Sablexxxtoons: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Great question.. i would love to know the answer as well.. mods please fp
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by Deicide: 7:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Now way fuel price don go up

Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2023
Don't try it if you're thinking of mining BTC and Eth
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by Alphabyte2: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2023
dondo83:
Have you heard of Antminer? Is anyone here into the business in Nigeria? I want to to diversify into that field and I need a “practical mentor” that can guide and recommend Machines I need to buy
Mining consume electricity like anything u can imagine and data bundles. If you can build a mining farm with your own power it will cost you millions of dollars or thousands. Cloud mining is almost same . Now that there is higher transaction fee of BTC networks with higher difficulty to get Satoshi. Bitmain is company that produces Antiminer.
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by dondo83(m): 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Alphabyte2:

Mining consume electricity like anything u can imagine and data bundles. If you can build a mining farm with your own power it will cost you millions of dollars or thousands. Cloud mining is almost same . Now that there is higher transaction fee of BTC networks with higher difficulty to get Satoshi. Bitmain is company that produces Antiminer.

Thank you very much . On the part of electricity there are several areas in Nigeria that they still do estimated billing and there will be solar back up so electricity can be addressed. It’s the data you mentioned I will like to know more about please
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by dondo83(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Failure2019:
Don't try it if you're thinking of mining BTC and Eth
Why if I may ask, a friend in Canada mines and he makes money off it daily
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by Alphabyte2: 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
dondo83:

Thank you very much . On the part of electricity there are several areas in Nigeria that they still do estimated billing and there will be solar back up so electricity can be addressed. It’s the data you mentioned I will like to know more about please

You will spend terabyte of data bundles on your service provider like MTN or Airtel like N100k for some weeks because if will run 24/7 daily connect to a pool like ant pool , slush pool and binance pool . The full tutorial about configuration and set up are on YouTube
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by Sablexxxtoons: 5:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Alphabyte2:

You will spend terabyte of data bundles on your service provider like MTN or Airtel like N100k for some weeks because if will run 24/7 daily connect to a pool like ant pool , slush pool and binance pool . The full tutorial about configuration and set up are on YouTube
There's a thread I saw here on NL of a guy successfully mining .

Although its some years old but he didn't really complain about data, is the data consumption getting more with time
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by dondo83(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
There's a thread I saw here on NL of a guy successfully mining .

Although its some years old but he didn't really complain about data, is the data consumption getting more with time
Kindly share the thread link
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by bassdow: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
dondo83:
not in Nigeria, not anywhere else without those super powerful systems, which don't just cost a lot, but consumes lots of resources

if you need information, do research. Nigerian based community often is poor for such knowledge
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by dondo83(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
bassdow:
not in Nigeria, not anywhere else without those super powerful systems, which don't just cost a lot, but consumes lots of resources

if you need information, do research. Nigerian based community often is poor for such knowledge

It can be done in Nigeria , there are anti miner with less than 3000 watts. Some areas have 18 hours of light minimum daily . So how is it impossible
Re: Is Mining Coin Business Lucrative In Nigeria ? by bassdow: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
dondo83:

It can be done in Nigeria , there are anti miner with less than 3000 watts. Some areas have 18 hours of light minimum daily . So how is it impossible

Okay

(1) (Reply)

The Unabomber Is Gone / Wema Bank Oo / Which Programming Language Is The Best Between Java And Python ? - Shomek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.