Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East (3071 Views)

Metuh Urges South-East Governors To Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang / Video Of Olisah Metuh's Collapse In Court Emerges (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by AfonjaScud: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2023
magoo10:
Peter Obi is not the president of NLC why are you guys so obsessed with him.

The president of NLC, AJA-ero, Ibo, is Obidients so is doing Obi's and not nigerians' wish.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by AfonjaScud: 7:21am On Jun 05, 2023
richidinho:
Tinubu should continue to divide the country along ethnic and religious lines

A supposed president of Nigeria,

Everyone supports subsidy but you cannot remove it till June 30th after implementing some of the demands of the labour unions

People that were all over social media supporting Buhari are those sneaking in to people's DM to beg for 1k, they wont learn

Continue supporting these evil guys that cant sacrifice any of the allowances they are enjoying because according to them Nigeria is broke

Senseless trash from a nitwits Obidient
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by magoo10(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2023
AfonjaScud:

The president of NLC, AJA-ero, Ibo, is Obidients so is doing Obi's and not nigerians' wish.
ajaero is not igbo
this is not the first time nlc is going on strike under previous government.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by a4cube: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2023
2mch:

Not possible. Petrol is up everywhere in the world right now due to global inflation and no increase in wages. In fact people are losing jobs. So it’s not even possible.
Petrol price is down in UK. From almost £2 last year to £1.49 presently. So talk what you know.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by AfonjaScud: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

It's obvious Peter Obi is living rent free in your modular oblongata

Why are you seeking for Peter Obi's opinion

Because Peter Obi is complicit in the planned strike. AJA-ero is his supporters so he is the one goading NLC to go on strike in search of his lost manhood.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by KwuoteYourFada: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Because Peter Obi is complicit in the planned strike. AJA-ero is his supporters so he is the one goading NLC to go on strike in search of his lost manhood.
Hypocrites! Tue! After election Una still dey blame obi

The guy is obviously a great person living rent free in your heads
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
If South East like, let them crippled their already crumbling economy with Useless unnecessary Strike?? Them go feel am for body.

Do you know Germany doesn't open even a shopping mall on public holiday? No one goes to work on that day.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Lionstep: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2023
plaindealer:

You are lazy andd cannot work

You sit at home

You are unproductive

You accepted and obeyed sit at home orders from common terrorists like mumu

You cannot wait to run out of your region to the SW for survival from the people you think you are better than.

As we speak, the only place on the surface of the earth where people don't have freedom of movement and association and where people are being forced to sit at home like slaves is the SE region in Nigeria.

When you say you are better than other people, trust me, we laugh at you because you are at the bottom.

How about a place on surface of earth where people head lost every now and then which is South West
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by OloyeVIII: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, only your mother and father can be under you, probably they were indolent and you every parents has your parents' unabated disappointments, you are now feeding them and you think you are God or something, common you are limited and subdued, mentally deprived, where you end is where some people begins
My end will forever be greater than your beginning.. i didn't get here by being stupid, you don't know sh!t.. are you hurt i'm not coming down to your level? I'm blessed man.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Ofunaofu: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2023
AfonjaScud:

How?

I thought you all said that Peter Obi agreed to remove subsidy as well
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Alphagan(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2023
slivertongue:

I thought APC folks understand politics. Were it Obi that took the action, we follow him without giving APC a mention. Mentioning APC is promoting the party. They are helping to keep Obi in the minds of NIGERIANS, they should continue

You don’t understand politics, keeping his name in the minds of Nigerians is for political reason, at the right time, you’ll appreciate the reason for doing so.

But for now, let those who understand the game play it.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by AfonjaScud: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

How?

The NLC president is Obidients. He supported Obi's vow to remove the subsidy.
He wants a strike now because it wasn't Obi that removed the subsidy. Obi is in a position to check him but refused to.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Ofunaofu: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2023
AfonjaScud:

The NLC president is Obidients. He supported Obi's vow to remove the subsidy.
He wants a strike now because it wasn't Obi that removed the subsidy. Obi is in a position to check him but refused to.

I think you are mistaking NLC with labour party.

They are two different entities

Please get your facts right
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Occurstaem(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2023
plaindealer:

“You will recall that in 2001, then as the Chairman of the South-East Reconstruction and Rehabilitation Committee (SERRAC), I worked with the leadership of the South East NLC in resisting the attempt to work against the increase of fuel price to N40 then.

“That effort was predicated on the fact that fuel subsidy has never benefited the South-East as fuel price has always been exorbitant in the South East; always higher than what is obtainable in other parts of the country.”

“Recall also that in January 2012, as the National Vice-Chairman of the then-ruling party, I worked with the South-East chapter of the NLC to reject the nationwide strike that paralysed the entire country on the premise that the strike was of no benefit to the South-East as a region. Fuel subsidy has never been of benefit to the masses of the South-East, it has only been beneficial to the rich and the economic saboteurs in the land.

Metuh further said, “We must use the energies of our Labour fronts to get the current administration to address the issue of insecurity, economic retrogression in the South-East as well.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/fuel-subsidy-dont-join-planned-strike-olisah-metuh-urges-southeast-nlc/amp/
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by pandoragirigory: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2023
OloyeVIII:

My end will forever be greater than your beginning.. i didn't get here by being stupid, you don't know sh!t.. are you hurt i'm not coming down to your level? I'm blessed man.
blessed man? with bitterness and anguish, you are empty barrel, let your "blessing" make the noise and stop behaving your deprivity, limited and subdued mindset, only penury subdued and abysmally wretched people behave the way you are behaving.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by OloyeVIII: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2023
pandoragirigory:
blessed man? with bitterness and anguish, you are empty barrel, let your "blessing" make the noise and stop behaving your deprivity, limited and subdued mindset, only penury subdued and abysmally wretched people behave the way you are behaving.
Yo! Did you get enough love as a child? I don't have that pain you carry, ye i'm empty.
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Prayfortheworld: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2023
plaindealer:
The question now is, why is Peter Obi silent and not saying anything about the strike and the destruction it's set to inflict on Nigerians and the national economy?

He supported and advocated for the removal of subsidies so, why is he not saying anything now? Shebi NLC is his Labor Party people.

seems the Labor strike is a Labor Party strike and not necessarily NLC especially since the other NLC regions are not interested in the National strike and as it stands, it's basically a one region/SE NLC strike..

E be like say brain dy pain una for this forum, na Peter obi be your president?
He supported the removal of subsidy the people are suffering and can't cope with the removal now wetin you wan make him say
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Prayfortheworld: 9:01am On Jun 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
If South East like, let them crippled their already crumbling economy with Useless unnecessary Strike?? Them go feel am for body.
Even with the sit at home things are still being sold more cheaper in South East than its been sold in lagos
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by HenryTimes: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2023
Go and force him to speak naw?

plaindealer:
The question now is, why is Peter Obi silent and not saying anything about the strike and the destruction it's set to inflict on Nigerians and the national economy?

He supported and advocated for the removal of subsidies so, why is he not saying anything now? Shebi NLC is his Labor Party people.

seems the Labor strike is a Labor Party strike and not necessarily NLC especially since the other NLC regions are not interested in the National strike and as it stands, it's basically a one region/SE NLC strike..

Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Acekidc4(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Even with the sit at home things are still being sold more cheaper in South East than its been sold in lagos

The south east wey me i know well well or which one?? Which things are Cheaper in South East Dey Play, just dey Play
Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by AfonjaScud: 11:40am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I think you are mistaking NLC with labour party.

They are two different entities

Please get your facts right

You found your answer in my first sentence, yet you missed it.
I said that the NLC president, not the NLC, is Obidient.

Re: Don’t Join Planned Strike, Olisah Metuh Urges South East by Ofunaofu: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2023
AfonjaScud:

You found your answer in my first sentence, yet you missed it.
I said that the NLC president, not the NLC, is Obidient.

Oh!

Why do you say so

Because Peter Obi was invited by the NLC to make a speech at the workers day celebration

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meteorite Landed In Somalia, sold off to China / See The Palliatives A Woman Received In Keffi, Nassarawa State. / Ogun Gets New Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.