Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,523 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? (595 Views)

Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers / Arresting Simon Ekpa Will Not Help Matters Same As Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Did Not / We're Hopeful The Strike Will End In A Few Days, Says ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
The nlc wants to tackle the subsidy removal. Is the strike going to work? The politicians are not moved.they will never be.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Felabrity: 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
They are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
The nlc wants to tackle the subsidy removal. Is the strike going to work? The politicians are not moved.they will never be.

Nigerians are just wasting time...tinubu has already made it clear that he will remove subsidy..if them like make them protest till eternity na us go make things worse for ourselves

4 Likes

Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Nigerians are just wasting time...tinubu has already made it clear that he will remove subsidy..if them like make them protest till eternity na us go make things worse for ourselves
how do i get accomodation?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HappyPagan: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
FIFA 23 all the way. This country na corpse. Make dem tell Lugard say im idea no work.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by jflower06(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Who is decieving who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Felabrity:
They are
on colos?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
HappyPagan:
FIFA 23 all the way. This country na corpse. Make dem tell Lugard say im idea no work.
e tire me aswear
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Felabrity: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
on colos?
??
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
jflower06:

Who is decieving who?

I'm not a tinubu supporter..but I'm just saying..let the idiots that voted apc all suffer..that's what gives me joy..if them like make them go protest

1 Like

Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
how do i get accomodation?

Accommodation where exactly
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Accommodation where exactly
neva mind ,i have no money 4 rent, currently based in ikorodu lga,tho.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Felabrity:
??
they are what then?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Mattswaggz: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Maybe... just Maybe
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Standing5(m): 2:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Has the increase helped matters either?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2023
Standing5:
Has the increase helped matters either?
nothing is well.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 05, 2023
Strike and public demonstration is what has kept the Western world on track and made them the best travel destinations.

1 Like

Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Thanksful:
Strike and public demonstration is what has kept the Western world on track and made them the best travel destinations.
will an orange seller strike too? Will he not die in days?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
will an orange seller strike too? Will he not die in days?

What is life to an orange seller? He is dead already only that he doesn't know.

If he must live again. He must demand for a better society along those doing well.

1 Like

Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thanksful:

What is life to an orange seller? He is dead already only that he doesn't know.

If he must live again. He must demand for a better society along those doing well.
who are those doing well? I was speaking of literal death.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
who are those doing well? I was speaking of literal death.

I am talking of literal death too.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thanksful:

I am talking of literal death too.
dead people dont sell anything, i hope things work ,tho.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
dead people dont sell anything, i hope things work ,tho.

It's the living who are not afraid to die that makes the world a better place for others.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Parachoko: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
The strike won't even be successful

Asiwaju won't backtrack

People in the Private Sector will go to work

For people in the public sector, NO WORK NO PAY policy will be strictly enforce

1 Like

Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thanksful:

It's the living who are not afraid to die that makes the world a better place for others.
false. killerz will laugh at u 4 saying thiz. even political parties involve killerz. tthe government same,the rulerz can be worse than prisonerz ,they can eat human organs and dance with human blood in a cup. they are not scared. they keep the world in shambles and nobody can stop them. the language of the yaaaasaar is 4 only the yaaaasaar to apply.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
false. killerz will laugh at u 4 saying thiz. even political parties involve killerz. tthe government same,the rulerz can be worse than prisonerz ,they can eat human organs and dance with human blood in a cup. they are not scared. they keep the world in shambles and nobody can stop them. the language of the yaaaasaar is 4 only the yaaaasaar to apply.

In the western world people had stopped them more than once.

Egypt did it not too long ago.

The big question is, what are you actually living for that you are afraid to die?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by marlow1962(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Nigerians needs to suffer for another 8 years, so when 12 years of suffering don reach,.nobody will tell you when to agitate for what is going to be good.

Chile last major protest, they protested on the street for good six months. Is Nigeria better than Chile?
Nigerians love to suffer, so they will see that suffer In bountiful way.

Almighty america and UK that some of our cowards politicians you support travel to, you can't try this nonsense there. Black man was just created to suffer.

Wertin they sweet me na say "na my brother and on your mandate I stand" still they partake on the suffering now, and you guys will suffer it for 12 good years.
People where suffer for 12 good years because of nonsense sentiments, no be curse be that.

Fools
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Thanksful:

The big question is, what are you actually living for that you are afraid to die?
why not take sniper b4 me?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2023
Thanksful:

nobody stopped anything ,why not take sniper b4 me?
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Nigerians needs to suffer for another 8 years, so when 12 years of suffering don reach,.nobody will tell you when to agitate for what is going to be good.

Chile last major protest, they protested on the street for good six months. Is Nigeria better than Chile?
Nigerians love to suffer, so they will see that suffer In bountiful way.

Almighty america and UK that some of our cowards politicians you support travel to, you can't try this nonsense there. Black man was just created to suffer.

Wertin they sweet me na say "na my brother and on your mandate I stand" still they partake on the suffering now, and you guys will suffer it for 12 good years.
People where suffer for 12 good years because of nonsense sentiments, no be curse be that.

Fools
nonsense
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by marlow1962(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
nonsense
Please stop quoting me again, you lack knowledge and that is too bad for a nigga like yourself. Educate yourself more and live a life of freedom.
Re: Can The Strike Help Matters 4 Everyone? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
marlow1962:

Please stop quoting me again, you lack knowledge and that is too bad for a nigga like yourself. Educate yourself more and live a life of freedom.
nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Mutfwang To Obi: You Will Achieve Greater Things In The Years Ahead / Consider FCT 37th Nigerian State For Presidential Poll, Tinubu Begs Court / New FCT Minister, Wike Reads Riot Acts To FCTA, FCDA Management, Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.