Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

“i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video (1463 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi” / Ken Erics Works With Aki & Pawpaw For The 1st Time / Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video by ShalewaTaiwo: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Korra Obidi, a professional dancer and vocalist, was ecstatic after meeting the iconic actor Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ at a recent event.

The mother of one appeared in the Nollywood film ‘Bigger Fish,’ alongside Chinedu Ikedieze and other prominent celebrities.

Watch the video below

https://www.drillogist.com/im-obsessed-with-aki-korra-obidi-gushes-as-she-meets-chinedu-ikedieze-at-an-event-video/?gcu=4d54453d

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video by Stomoney(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
sad

1 Like

Re: “i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video by finallybusy: 3:15am On Jun 05, 2023
He’s 45. Why does he look 58 in the picture? Too many green and brown bottles, I guess.
Re: “i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2023
ShalewaTaiwo:
Korra Obidi, a professional dancer and vocalist, was ecstatic after meeting the iconic actor Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ at a recent event.

The mother of one appeared in the Nollywood film ‘Bigger Fish,’ alongside Chinedu Ikedieze and other prominent celebrities.

Watch the video below

https://www.drillogist.com/im-obsessed-with-aki-korra-obidi-gushes-as-she-meets-chinedu-ikedieze-at-an-event-video/?gcu=4d54453d

Lolz.. anyone with Gif for that "character man in suit, ways laughing hard in a news studio" ?
I laugh in swahilli grin
Re: “i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video by RacistProudIgbo: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wow, Nigerians Loving each other in peace... only poor and broke guys talk much about tribe.

Again we must bring bihari to book soon to account for his crimes to the Nigerian people.
Re: “i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video by Samfloxin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
finallybusy:
He’s only 41. Why does he look 58 in the picture?
That guy is not less than 45 years
Re: “i’m Obsessed With Aki” – Korra Obidi Gushes As She Meets Chinedu Ikedieze-video by finallybusy: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samfloxin:

That guy is not less than 45 years
True. I will modify my first comment. He should retire from acting the role of children.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Show Me Any Wacky Pics About Celebrities Like Beyonce E.t.c / Funke Akindele Diagnosed With Cancer?(very Touching new movie) / Nigerian Actress Jailed In Kirikiri Prison For Stealing A Bunch Of Master Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.