Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. (6272 Views)

Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today / Dangote, Otedola & Ovia At A Meeting With Buhari Today (Pictures) / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2023
Election is over one particular moniker no dey give us updated how them take dey murder police men for southeast
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by KwuoteYourFada: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
PureFace1:

You are a liar lol Anambra top the list but 4 South west states was on the list so which region receive the highest investment overall ? lol and South West have been topping and dominating the list for several years before 2022
Abia sitting on top of the table attracted more investment than 3 of your slum states combined let's not add Anambra here o

Dey play
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by limeta(f): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bukola94:
kip pointing fingers, others will said Hausa,Fulani and Igbos are Nigeria problems.

Who are the others?
You and your fellow stone worshippers ?
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2023
limeta:

Who are the others?
You and your fellow stone worshippers ?
u and others who don't know history or don't know the reality. maybe you do know the reality & truth, but chose to be an ignorant
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by limeta(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bukola94:
u and others who don't know history or don't know the reality. maybe you do know the reality & truth, but chose to be an ignorant

Your back of house history
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2023
limeta:

Your back of house history
I will tell you again,go learn your history and stop pointing fingers and blaming other tribes. Not teaching history in our basic school and not making it a compulsory subject has made a lot of people not to learn. that's why we remain stagnant and the white will continue to divide &rule us for a long time
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by limeta(f): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bukola94:
I will tell you again,go learn your history and stop pointing fingers and blaming other tribes. Not teaching history in our basic school and not making it a compulsory subject has made a lot of people not to learn. that's why we remain stagnant and the white will continue to divide &rule us for a long time

Where did you learn your Taqqiya history from
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by limeta(f): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2023
Bukola94:

https://www.youtube.com/live/OI9a621ho-I?feature=share
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
limeta:

did you want to learn ? I learn by making my personal research, archives, data and asking questions from those born in 20s,30s,40s. Those that witness the civil wars, those that participate and those that can give account of what went wrong.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
limeta:

https://www.youtube.com/live/OI9a621ho-I?feature=share

Pedias are there to know raw facts. So stop blaming any tribes for problems... caused by greedy set of individuals for their selfish interests and evils
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by limeta(f): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2023
Bukola94:
did you want to learn ? I learn by making my personal research, archives, data and asking questions from those born in 20s,30s,40s. Those that witness the civil wars, those that participate and those that can give account of what went wrong.

Full of rubbish ,dust head
Islamic taqqiya history
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by swaggerjack: 5:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Mattswaggz:
Can't you see that even those that have been supporting him here on Nairaland are calling him all sorts of names all of a sudden...... that's how dangerous some set of humans are.
undecided

Now,, they may likely spent another 8yrs blaming him if this present government failed.
Anywhere belle face people.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by orisa37: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2023
YOU WANT A MONKEY BEHAVE LIKE A MONKEY TO CATCH ONE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
In ODU-DU-IWA PARLANCE.
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by Bukola94: 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
limeta:

Full of rubbish ,dust head Islamic taqqiya history
u will never learn. so childish of u
Re: See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. by limeta(f): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bukola94:
u will never learn. so childish of u

Is it not haram to make use of your brain in islam .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It That GEJ Hates Igbos Or He's Incompetent? / Igbo Legible Voters In Lagos, You Must Vote On April 11, 2015 / Japan Did This In 2 Days! How Long Will It Take Your Country? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.