Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, (21551 Views)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Governor Mbah Meets President Tinubu, Asks For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by menthomatics(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Let the Igbos continue to marginalize themselves and blame others. After sit-st-home, we will soon start sleeping-at-home at our peril. Meanwhile, Nigeria is marching forward without noticing our stupidity. Look at where Buhari hatred has brought us...... killing ourselves in the .

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by warlordd(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=123586905]

He has already fallen.

How can he wake up and issue directive to Enugu people that they should put their live in danger? Because he’s governor? He’s very stupid.

Like you said, he should have taken a cue from the pushback that Soludo got when he tried to apply same approach when he took office in Anambra.

The best thing Mbah would have done would have been to keep quiet and face governance for now and stay away from IPOB talks.

Now he has made IPOB see
Anakogheri! Who is Ipob? We are solidly behind our govenor. Ekperima Kanu will rot in jail.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Lanrefront90: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
South east people should continue and dont mind the governor, infact there should be sit at home atleast 3times in a week .
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by TheFreshVanilla: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Sit at home has no serious impact on Nigeria as a country. Don't expect government to take you people serious. When you're tired, body go tell you to resume work on Mondays.
OloYeOfEgbE:

You cannot stop ordinary sit at home, you want stop wetin big passes anything you can ever imagine..

TuEH jare

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Segzy19: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Eyah! Living in bondage...
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by djon78(m): 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-At-Home; Economic, Other Activities Grounded

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/05/enugu-residents-shun-governor-mbahs-directive-ban-sit-home-economic-other-activities

This Monday sit at home have come to stay in the East

Even if kanu is released

One trader at Onitsha main market was telling me most business men now take Monday to rest

That they like it
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Coldie(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Cooly100:
This needs a political solution.
Tell us the meaning of political solution.

And what u think the political solution should be?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by olibeans: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
That man is a traitor
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by djon78(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
menthomatics:
Let the Igbos continue to marginalize themselves and blame others. After sit-st-home, we will soon start sleeping-at-home at our peril. Meanwhile, Nigeria is marching forward without noticing our stupidity. Look at where Buhari hatred has brought us...... killing ourselves in the .

Productivity level Nigeria is actually extremely poor

So I don't think sit at home affects the East economically visavis the whole country

So I don't actually see much difference

Moreover the work ethic of the average Igbo man is high so they still catch up

If it was affecting Easterners economically
They will personally stop it

It has no dent on there economy or the money they make
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by djon78(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Sit at home has no serious impact on Nigeria as a country. Don't expect government to take you people serious. When you're tired, body go tell you to resume work on Mondays.

How strong and robust is Nigeria's economy actually

Easterners are not complaining
If the sit at home was affecting them
They would have stopped it personally
They are not complaining economically
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Brek: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
It's obvious the south east people are enjoying this sit at home

They like it . I was in Owerri month ago and I experienced this sit at home first hand . During the morning of Monday, you see the youths sitted outside in large numbers drinking and catching fun.

They just like it if you ask me
I was also in Owerri
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Brek: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
richidinho:
What do you guys get from spreading fake news

If the Igbos understands that there is a serious media war against them, they would have solved their problems by half
Arr you in the Southeast?
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
As British in UK region ruling Nigeria terrorist company limited in west Africa and black Africans, so must Biafra government in Exile Defend and saves Biafrans in west Africa from Nigeria terrorist company limited. grin

Welcome To The Republic Of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by patrickcollins: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
nedu666:
Why won't they sit at home, when police, army, road safety, commissioners are sitting at home. The gov is also sitting at home. Umahi did same but on Mondays all his petrol stations will be closed. Gov that cannot lead by example
Even the fuel station pinnacle oil owned by Governor Peter Mbah did not open today and he wants other businesses to open.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Ofodirinwa: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Soludo #2.
A visibe lack of wisdom
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by generalsteve007: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
I dont know Why people are drinking Panadol for another person headache, na we dey do sit at home, we are not complaining and u people that work on mondays are not even better off financially than us that sit at home on mondays, make una mind una useless business, make the matter wey no concern una give una hbp.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by generalsteve007: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
thaoriginator:
We will not release the criminal grin

Continue to sit a home grin

We are not complaining, but na u wey the thing dey pepper get big wahala, because as sit at home dey go na so ur distress and heartache go dey increase, make the heartache no go kill u for another man matter
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by generalsteve007: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
They are doing their selves

CERTIFIED ILLITERATE, THEMSELVES NOT THEIR SELVES, GO SCHOOL YOU NO GREE, YOU WAN DIE ON TOP ANOTHER MAN MATTER, WETIN NO CONCERN YOU, WHEN U GET PLENTY WAHALA FOR YOUR LIFE WEY U NEVER FIT SOLVE, CHANNEL THIS ENERGY TO SOLVING WAHALA WEY PLENTY FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Ihateheadslamer: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Go and drink water
generalsteve007:

CERTIFIED ILLITERATE, THEMSELVES NOT THEIR SELVES, GO SCHOOL YOU NO GREE, YOU WAN DIE ON TOP ANOTHER MAN MATTER, WETIN NO CONCERN YOU, WHEN U GET PLENTY WAHALA FOR YOUR LIFE WEY U NEVER FIT SOLVE, CHANNEL THIS ENERGY TO SOLVING WAHALA WEY PLENTY FOR YOUR LIFE.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Whois(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
They are enjoying it. Most times when government public holiday falls on beginning of the week just know that easterners will give themselves the whole week off.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by YoungmcCoy56: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by nasirujj(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
There are two things involved. It's either the SE are in support of the sit at home. Or they are all cowards and are afraid of ipob. Nobody can try that shit in other's zones, SS,SW,NC,NW,NE. If e sure for them they should impose the sit at home on SS and NC since they claim it belongs to Biafra.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Once the terrorist government obey the court order , that discharged and acquitted him, the sit at home will die a natural death.... grin grin

make sit at home forever pls ...
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Mrpojj(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

They like it . I was in Owerri month ago and I experienced this sit at home first hand . During the morning of Monday, you see the youths sitted outside in large numbers drinking and catching fun.

Exactly , nobody is forcing them, they like it
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by ekevwe(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Make them come out mk IPOB kill them? Don't joke with IPOB, bokoharam oo.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by chinos20(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

I've seen this boys kill someone beside my house and somebody living under heavy protection will tell me to come and die on Monday.And you think we enjoy it?,why not come live this side to enjoy with us
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by chinos20(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Penguin2:
The governor is very stupid.
Imagine!
What's his loss if they come out and start shooting sporadically at any one at sight.The best thing to do is know yourself and let others know themselves
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by Penguin2: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
chinos20:

Imagine!
What's his loss if they come out and start shooting sporadically at any one at sight.The best thing to do is know yourself and let others know themselves

Simple.

I don’t know why he’s fixated on forcing people into harm’s way.
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by EmekaA125(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2023
olamike02:
The slaves that loves their chains will remain in bonds forever.
Olamike Olaniyi....e concern you??
Re: Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, by beerfraud: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Simple.

I don’t know why he’s fixated on forcing people into harm’s way.
who will harm the the that will come outside? Are you saying entire Igo are cowards?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Reuben Abati’s 50th Birthday Party / Adesina: PMB Does Not Have To Visit Agatu Victims / Dr. Maduka Takes Ward To Riverine Area On Motorcycle And Local Flying Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.